• ベストアンサー

教えてください!

()の中に入る単語はどれですか? 教えてください! To prove his point ,he points to() in which lack of sleep played a part. (1)diseases (2)disasters (3)delays (4)tiredness

noname#239544
noname#239544
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >To prove his point, he points to (tiredness) in which lack of sleep played a part. ということで、答えは (4) です。 訳文: 「彼は自分の指摘したことを証明するために、睡眠不足が原因の一つになる(疲労・倦怠)を強調している。」

関連するQ&A

• 関係詞

こんばんは. 質問があります.よろしくお願いいたします。 ( )に入る適切な語を選ぶ問題です. (1) ( ) with a cold and lack of sleep, I went to bed earlier. 1,Which 2,What 3,That 4,Who (2)He always breaks his promise, which is ( ) nobody trusts him. 1,when 2,why 3,what 4,who それぞれ答えは(1)2 (2)2 です. なぜ、このような答えになるのでしょうか。 解説してくださると幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします.

• ■訳してください

He tried to read his way into sleep って、なんて訳すんですか。根拠も含めてお願いします。

• 英語の文法ミス指摘してください

I like this story because there are many points, which makes me thinking about what human-being happiness is many times. Even though, Robert has a physical disability, he enjoys his life more than me. He did not imply negative contents of his physical disability. On the contrary, he has great pride in himself. For example, when the wife offered him to move his staff to his room, he said, “it can go up when I go up”. He declined her gentle offer because he wanted to do whatever he could do it by himself because of his pride. Also, he alway tries enjoying his life. When the husband offers blind man to smoke together, he accepts that offer, and he said, “There is a first time for everything”. Although it was a first time to smoke, He didn't to hesitate to do it. He likes doing new challenge, which is worth doing. That is why he enjoys his life.

• 和訳

"The Great Soul"を読んでいますが、いまいち下記の文章の意味がはっきりとわかりません。単語がひっかかりうまく意味がわかりません。文が続いてなく申し訳ないのですが、お分かりになる方教えて下さい。5文あります。 1)Was he a loyal Indian, fired by love of his country? ここでのfiredはどのように訳せばいいのでしょうか? 2)For he had so many sides to his nature that no one can see them all. "his nature"がひっかかっています。 3)No man played a larger part in India's struggle for political independence. 4)No man played a larger part in India's struggle for political independence. 5)Even so, no religion seemed to him to contain the whole truth. 3)と4)と5)の文頭の"No"は部分否定でしょうか?全文否定でしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

his new belief encouraged him to return to the practice of medicine which he did for the benefit of his patients, to以下の部分が特に意味不明です。 あとこの場合のwhichは関係代名詞だと思いますが何処を指しているのでしょうか?

• ハリーポッターをどうか構造的に訳して下さい!

私がわからない文はこれです‥ He had spent ten years with the Dursleys, never understanding why he kept making odd things happen without meaning to, believing the Dursleys' story that he had got his scar in the car crash which had killed his parents. 基本単語で文が成り立っていますが、訳せません。 文法力が足りないんですよね。文を構造的に読むことができないでいます。 わかっているんですが、ここでは何の文法知識が必要なのかさえわからない状態なのです。 He had spent ten years with the Dursleys(SVO+M) never understanding why(??) he kept making odd things happen without meaning to(SV+M??) この文でのVはhappen(自動詞)でしょうか? なぜなら、happenの品詞はVしかないのですから‥ではkept making odd thingsはどうなるんですか? また、 without meaning toのtoは代不定詞でしょうか? believing the Dursleys' story that he had got his scar in the car crash which had killed his parents ‥どこまでがSで切るのかわかりません‥ どうか、こんな情けない私を助けてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします

「彼はサヴォイ・ホテルに滞在する予定で、彼の荷物は全部そこに送られた」 という文の例文の英訳が、 [He will be staying at the Savoy Hotel, to which all his laggage was sent] となっているのですが [He will stay ay the Savoy Hotel,to which all his laggage was sent] と英訳してみたのですがこれでも正しし文に、なっていますか?あっているとすれば、ニュアンスの違いを教えてください。お願いします。

• 2つの短文の意味をお願いします

ゴシップ記事レベルの文章ですが、翻訳をお願いします。 Which singer is refusing to marry his long-term girlfriend because he hasn't done with playing away? He is trying to convince her it would do them both good to explore different partners. 2文とも文章の後半部分の単語のニュアンスがイマイチ解りません。

• よろしくお願いします

I spent an evening with a guy I've been wanting to date for some time. After a few drinks he confided to me that he has a serious heart condition. He said he doesn't expect to live past age 23 and he could die any day. I don't know the details of his condition, but I'm sure he believes what he told me. Because of this his life has taken a downward spiral. He has been drinking a lot, failed multiple classes last semester and feels like studying is futile if he may only live a year after graduating. For lack of evidence to the contrary, I accepted his statement as accurate. For lack of evidence to the contraryの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英文の疑問

解説をお願いします。 His mother told him to do his homework ,which he didn't. 訳 母は彼に宿題をするように言ったが、彼はそうしなかった。 この英文ではwhichの前の英文全体がhe didn'tの目的語となるのですか? 宜しくお願いします。