• ベストアンサー

英文を訳してください。

下記の英文を訳してください。 A powerful form of communication, pop music features in the everyday lives of ordinary people and can be an instrument of social influence and change.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ポップ・ミュージックは、普通の人の毎日の生活を材料としており、社会的影響や変化の道具になり得るので、強力な意思伝達の方法である。

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

SPS700さん いつもありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳していただきたいのですが

Other people will see better than we can how to implement these changes in their own lives and cultures and political systems. という文と・・・ . Learn more about and monitor both the welfare of the human population and the condition of local and planetary sources and sinks.

• 英文の和訳お願いします

とても長い文章ですがお願いします おかしなところがあればご指摘ください The report describes the other elements that have proved to be vital: a single, powerful national AIDS plan involving a wide range of actors; social openness, increasing the visibility of the epidemic and countering stigma; social policies that address core vulnerabilities; the engagement of all sectors (not just health); a recognition of the synergy between prevention and care; support to community participation; and targeting interventions to those who are most vulnerable, including young people before they become sexually active. Countries that have adopted forward-looking strategies to fight the epidemic are reaping the rewards in the form of falling incidence

• この英文の和訳お願いします。 難しいです。

翻訳サイトだと意味がおかしくなるので質問しました。 Later in this book I will describe information gained from other sources. Twelve old people in the sample were kind enough to keep a diary of their activities for a week in the spring of 1955. Four of these diaries are reproduced in an appendix. Special surveys were made of the social and family background of old people seeking help from the social services: a sample group of some 200 people originating in East London who spent the last period of their lives in L.C.C homes; and finally, 400 people being visited by home helps in Bethnal Green. The object of these surveys was, first, to explore the respective functions of relatives and of the social services in helping to meet the needs of old people, and second, to pinpoint those groups who make the heaviest demands on statutory and voluntary provision. In presenting the results I have tried throughout to keep individual people in the forefront. The research worker is so anxious to establish patterns, uniformities, and systems of social action that he is tempted to plan questionnaires that can be filled in simply and to confine his report largely to classificatory lists and tables of statistics. The uniqueness of each individual and each family is probably the fundamental difficulty about this. However those to be studied are selected, whether on grounds of likeness in age, situation, occupation, or class, once one meets them and behavior, relationships, attitude and interpretation. Standard questions, prepared beforehand, mean different things to different people; they are sometimes appropriate, sometimes inappropriate; by themselves they do not provide an adequate means of thoroughly investigating subjects as complex as this. Before one can apply or interpret the reliability of answers to set questions, one needs a fair idea of the most important relationships, activities, and characteristics of each person approached, important, that is, as they are judged by him. Too many of the principal features of social life might otherwise be missed or misrepresented. Although I believe with conviction that the methods of interviewing should be flexible and that reports on social research should convey the quality and diversity of individual and social behavior, I am not suggesting that the search for patterns of behavior, through statistical analysis and correlation, is not important. I am submitting only that once a social inquiry moves beyond simple description and measurement, for instance, of facts of a basically demographic kind, the build-up of statistics and indices of behavior becomes a subtle and complicated process that can only proceed in the context of a wide knowledge of the societies concerned. And such knowledge cannot be gained unless there is direct and continuous acquaintance with the people who are being studied.

• わからない英文があります

Antipersonnel mines are laid on or under the ground so that they explode when they are stepped on.They have only one purpose: to kill and injure people. Many of those injured by mines die a slow death. Those who survive often live lives of misery, poverty, and discrimination. この英文でThose who survive often live lives of misery, poverty, and discrimination.の survive often live lives...についてなんですが動詞surviveの後に再び動詞liveが来るなんてありえるのですか? Those who survive often live lives of misery, poverty, and discrimination.の英文はどのように日本語に訳せばいいでしょうか? あとdie a ~death という熟語はどういう意味ですか?

• すみません続けて和訳教えて下さい

Tennis brings you in contact with people of influence and people of affairs.

• 英文解釈

In most instances the speech of the first settlers lives on when they come in substantial numbers and people the land with their descendants. この文の中のpeopleは動詞だそうですが、ネイティブでない受験生にとってはパッと気づくものだとは思えません。 そこで、このpeopleが動詞だと判断するまでに、どのような文法的な思考過程を踏めばよいのでしょうか? 詳説をよろしくお願いします。

• 英文訳してください

On the morning of that day,a big bomb fell on the city of Hiroshima. Many people lost their lives,and many others were injured. They had burns all over their bodies. I was very sad when l saw those people. It was a very hot day. Some of the people fell down near me. I said to them,"Come and rest in my shade.You'll be all right soon." お願いします(・・*)

• 和訳お願いします

The article is mainly about ___. which kinds of technology people in the future will enjoy most why medical treatments of the future will improve our lives how future technology could affect everyday life what people will eat and wear in the future

• 英文解釈(明日使うネタです!)

In our society age is a major dimension of social oganization. Our school system, to name one example, is carefully arranged around the students’ages. Similarly, to a greater or lesser extent, families, corporations, even whole communities are organized by age. Age also plays an important part in how people relate to one another across the whole range of everyday experience. Age is also a major touchstone by which individuals organize and interpret their own lives. Both children and adults continually ask themselves, “How well am I doing for my age?” (質問1)across the whole range of everyday experience. 問題集には「日常生活の全域に渡って」と訳してあるのですが、「日常生活の全域を越えて」とは訳せないのでしょうか?また駄目な理由を教えていただけますか? (質問2)by which individuals organize and interpret their own lives. 問題集には「個人が自分の人生を組織化[設計]したり解釈したりする主な試金石」と書いてあり、この長文は説明問題なので、更に「組織化[設計]したり解釈したり」の部分を「考える」と意訳できるとも書いてあります。高校生に教える際に先ず、「人生を組織化する」というのはあまり頻繁に使われる表現ではないでしょうし、ある生徒は「人生を成り立たせる」とも言っておりました。高校生でも分かるように説明するにはどのように説明すべきでしょうか?ご助言をお願い致します。

• 英文を添削してください

The Vietnam War take many people lives and American has lost students lives who opposed the Vietnam War. (ベトナム戦争で多くのアメリカ兵を失い、それに反対する生徒も命を失った。) Many citizens strongly objected to the massacres of Vietnamese citizens by American soldiers. (アメリカ兵士によるベトナム市民の大虐殺に多くの市民が反対した。) People who thinking of the preciousness of life and wished for peace was killed by people who should not be inherently enemy. (命の尊さを思い平和を願う人が、本来的ではないはずの敵に殺されてしまった。) We have to think more about what is brought by the "war." (戦争によって何がもたらされるのか、もっと考えなければならない。) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。