• ベストアンサー

大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

hahaha8635の回答

• hahaha8635
  • ベストアンサー率22% (800/3609)
回答No.1

つぐーぐるほんやく(ドラえもん風に) https://translate.google.com/?hl=ja#view=home&op=translate&sl=auto&tl=ja&text=Giving%20ourselves%20a%20round%20of%20applause%20for%20many%20hours%20of%20recording%20and%20rehearsal!%0A(Actually%20we%20are%20laying%20down%20the%20hand%20clap%20track%20on%20one%20of%20our%20new%20songs)...

関連するQ&A

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Just three years ago and it seems like decades. What a sad day. Miss and think of you every day my friend. So many good adventures and so many good songs. Your memory is strong and you are always in all of our hearts.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots bassist Robert DeLeo discussed Stone Temple Pilots' upcoming EP, which is set for an October release, with The Pulse of Radio: “When we tracked the song ‘Out Of Time’, we also tracked a song of Dean's, which we didn't have enough time to complete,” he said. “But right now, we started recording last week. We actually have three new songs as well as the one we did not finish, and ‘Out Of Time’, so it will be a total of five songs that we will be releasing as an EP come October.” ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』はバンド名、『Robert DeLeo』は人物名、『Out Of Time』は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Our Commitment to Trust At Indiegogo, we dedicate ourselves to your safety and peace of mind throughout the crowdfunding experience. We work hard to maintain the best environment for making contributions and managing campaigns, giving you confidence when it comes to making safe, informed decisions. If you ever need us, reach out to our Customer Happiness team any day of the week. Just send us an email at indiegogo.com, and we'll respond within 24 hours. Our team of anti-fraud experts focuses on keeping our community safe. They're responsible for developing new features to create a more secure and trustworthy environment for you. Our anti-fraud systems constantly monitor the performance of our product, helping us identify and eliminate fraudulent activity and scams. We partner with global experts in online payments to ensure your Indiegogo payments are processed securely. If you experience any problems with your payments on Indiegogo, please see our article about common contribution errors for help. If you run a campaign on Indiegogo, we also have secure systems that manage how you receive money you've raised.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Robert was also full of praise for his new bandmate, telling Pop-Break.com, "Chester is an amazing human being. "Coming in, we knew we wanted to do this right and sing our songs the way they were supposed to be sung and move forward as a band. "LINKIN PARK will always be his first priority and we respect that. "The guys in LINKIN PARK have been amazing with all this. "Everyone likes to be surrounded by amazing people. We have a great management team, everyone's excited and working hard. We've got a lot of work to do. "There's people out there that really don't like the fact Scott isn't in the band. We have to go out there and prove ourselves. Our goal is to play the best set of songs we can play and really make that count."

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So, media (social and news) has been blowing up over this Charlottesville thing. Yes, there are racists who still believe in white supremacy, but not very many. I think we're giving them way more attention than they deserve, and at a cost of our own collective peace of mind. Listen, I can't stand this neo Nazi bullshit, either, but I'm not going to let them ruin my day. Maybe I'll just listen to some Dead Kennedys, and remember this shit has been around my whole life. This one's for the ignorant racists everywhere, not just in Charlottesville.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Hey guys. If you like Saturn Returns go check this out- Hi Everyone, Many of you may (or may not!) know about Facebook's new plan to, basically, steal money from those who have a fan page on FB. They are throttling the views on people's news feeds, for pages they have liked, in order to force those with fan pages to pay "promotional" fees. This means every time we post something, unless we pay FB, only 15% of the people who indicated they wanted to hear from us by "liking" our fan page, are actually getting our posts. In order to have our posts reach you, and also to show FB that what they are doing is crappy, we would ask that you do the following: 1) Go to the fan page 2) Hover over "Liked" and click "Add to interests lists" This way you can see ALL our posts, not just what randomly shows up in the newsfeed. Sincerely, ※「Saturn Returns」というのは、バンド名です。

• 動名詞が2つandでつながっている主語の場合、

その述語としての動詞はどのようになりますか? 例えば、What is better than giving up control of ourselves to the internet? という質問に対する答え方で、Developping our own minds and directing our own attention の後の動詞は is なのか、are なのかどちらなのでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

The cover artwork for "High Rise" can be seen below. "Out Of Time" reached the No. 1 position on both the Mediabase Active Rock and Mainstream Rock chart earlier this month. "We're really thankful to all the people listening to our music that made this happen," says bassist Robert DeLeo. "It feels great on so many levels." STONE TEMPLE PILOTS will kick off a North American tour on September 4 in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The opening act on almost all the dates will be FILTER. This will be the first major run of live dates, as well as the first official recording, since STP fired founding vocalist Scott Weiland earlier this year and recruited Bennington to take over.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Many industrial towns in the north owed their rapid enlargement to railways, so that railways are one of the most important explanations for England becoming the first thoroughly urbanized country in the world. To the laborer, on the other hand, leisure means freedom from compulsion, so that it is natural for him to imagine that the fewer hours he has to spend laboring, and the more hours he is free to play , the better.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Smashing Pumpkins Make Stunning Scott Weiland Claim Smashing Pumpkins touring keyboardist Katie Cole had high praise for the late Scott Weiland and Stone Temple Pilots in a new Instagram Q&A, along with praise for Chris Cornell and Soundgarden. A fan asked, “Aside from The Smashing Pumpkins, what’s your favorite rock band of the 90’s?” Cole responded, “I grew up on a wide variety of music, soul, rock, blues etc. But talking 90’s rock definitely STP (whom I played with last year), especially the Purple record. Soundgarden Superunknown was my go to, had some good moments with ‘Skunk Anasie’ and Aussie band ‘Baby Animals.’ Suze Demarchi is a goddess.” Billy Corgan called Scott Weiland the ‘voice of a generation’ in a touching December 2015 tribute after Weiland’s death. “Having just woken to the news of this passing, I feel compelled to put pen to paper and pay my respects to Scott. And in that I will not pretend to know more than I know, or add some sad homily to how he loved his life. At least in that, may I now say he is undoubtably in the arms of grace and eternal love. May I also offer my humble condolences to his family, friends, and band mates; who have, and are, suffering this great loss. For when anyone as vaunted leaves far too soon, we mourn all that might have been. As any fan, I find myself reflecting on what I do have in my own treasure chest: in scarce moments where Scott and I spoke as contemporaries or competitors, and got to know each as people other past the footlights and shadows we were so busy casting to the world. It may seem trite in reflection, but I’d try to make him giggle when I saw that the manic whirl of the dumb parties we were at (in Hollywood, no less!) might be causing undue stress. It was, I’d guess you’d say, my way of apology for having been so critical of STP when they appeared on the scene like some crazy, man-fueled rocket. And not only was the knight up front freshly handsome to a fault, but he could sing too! As any supreme actor gives a real and different voice to each character played. It was STP’s 3rd album that had got me hooked, a wizardly mix of glam and post-punk, and I confessed to Scott, as well as the band many times, how wrong I’d been in assessing their native brilliance. And like Bowie can and does, it was Scott’s phrasing that pushed his music into a unique, and hard to pin down, aesthetic sonicsphere. Lastly, I’d like to share a thought which though clumsy, I hope would please Scott In Hominum. And that is if you asked me who I truly believed were the great voices of our generation, I’d say it were he, Layne, and Kurt. So it goes beyond tragedy to say it is we who lost them, and not the other way round…”