回答No.2

#1です。忘れ物の補足です。 >>日曜日に肺の感染症で声が出なくなったが。やっと今また声が出るようになった。今の気分:

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots bassist Robert DeLeo discussed firing Scott Weiland in a new interview with NJ.com: “We had to do what we had to do,” says DeLeo. “Believe me, it wasn't something we enjoyed doing. We had a lot of great years with Scott, and we made amazing music together. But somewhere along the line, the vision was lost. “There's a book in there — a really good book. It was a difficult decision, and we wish Scott the best.” DeLeo also discussed rock's current state, “I'm just trying to carry the torch from the great bands I learned from. Hopefully, younger bands will take the torch from us. It all comes around.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

During the middle of the last encore song, (Unglued), my friend and I walked outside of the venue and waited by the stage door. Scott came out stumbling, and seemed lost. I shook his hand, but I don't even think he knew I was there. Some other people got their stuff signed, but I forgot a sharpie so I was out of luck with that. Doug walked out after, and my friend and I said “great show”. He seemed like a cool dude. All in all, I would see Scott again if he comes 15 minutes away from my house, but I do fear that he is back on something more than the bottle. Hopefully he stops doing STP songs, and cleans up with his new solo record.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You can't go home, no I swear you never can You can walk a million miles and get nowhere I got no where to go and it seems I came back Just filling in the lines for the holes, and the cracks

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean also discussed Chester Bennington joining STP, “I was on a European tour late at night, I turn on the TV and there's Linkin Park doing this massive festival and Chester's hitting it with a Stone Temple Pilots No. 4 shirt on. It really brought a smile to my face, it brought me back to home I could feel my heart again. The first time we met was at a turnstile waiting for our luggage, and I said I think I owe you this and I kissed him on the cheek. So we've kind of been friends ever since. I knew he really loved the band obviously. We did some touring tour on a Family Values tour in 1994 I think [it was 2001], we hit it off we spent a lot of time together. When the time came to think about a singer, we simply reached out to him.” ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』『Linkin Park』はバンド名、『Dean DeLeo』『Chester Bennington』『Nikki Sixx』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Hi Tommy, I have a gift for all my followers: free tracks and mixes taken from my Dreamstate compilation.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Not at all afraid or shy to speak of past success or past lives, he touches on current influences (which include Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and current tourmates The Last Internationale) and past inspirations. "I really like Ween," he says. "There's a song that influenced a song we wrote at my cabin. They're not really defined by one sound. I kinda pull from a lot of different genres – The Beatles, Bowie, jazz, bossa nova, blues."

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Per Scott Weiland: I learned of my supposed “termination” from Stone Temple Pilots this morning by reading about it in the press. Not sure how I can be “terminated” from a band that I founded, fronted and co-wrote many of its biggest hits, but that’s something for the lawyers to figure out. In the meantime, I’m looking forward to seeing all of my fans on my solo tour which starts this Friday. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

all i was telling you is a package was sent back to me from 3 months ago...it wasnt a big deal, just was showing you because that was not my fault . you did not understand my email.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Ive been fighting a cold for a month. Has stayed around like a low level respiratory thing for 3 weeks. Today I woke up and my left ear is kind of clogged. Feels like I'm only getting half and much volume our of it. What should I do? Wait it out? Or freak out because my ears are my living?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Walking through my yard just now I heard a band playing off in the distance, and I though oh cool someone's jamming it up. And then I realized it was U2