MLAフォーマットでスピーチの論文提出の要件とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • MLAフォーマットでスピーチの論文を提出するには、プレゼンテーションの準備アウトラインの導入部、本文、結論のフルセンテンスと、MLA形式の引用文献リストを提出する必要があります。
  • フルセンテンスの準備アウトラインとは、スピーチの導入部、本文、結論の内容を完全な文章でまとめたものです。
  • また、Works CitedリストはMLA形式で提出する必要があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文について

Before presenting the Informative speech, you must submit a full-sentence, preparation outline of the introduction, body, and conclusion, as well as a Works Cited list in MLA format. このような文章があるのですが つまりプレゼンをする前にMLAフォーマットでスピーチの論文を提出しろ、ってことですよね? Full sentenceとあるのですが、その後にoutlineとあります。 スピーチで話す内容の全文と、そのスピーチのoutlineを提出すればいいということでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.1

提出するものは, 1. プレゼンテーションの全文。プレゼンで話すスクリプトと思います。 2. 導入部、本論、結論のpreparation outline。プレゼン資料、全文を作成するにあたっての構成?アウトライン。 https://lumen.instructure.com/courses/218897/pages/linkedtext54240 3. MLAフォーマットで書かれたWork Cited List, 引用リスト。 https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/mla_style/mla_formatting_and_style_guide/mla_sample_works_cited_page.html

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 独立した英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

それぞれ独立した英文になります。日本語訳お願いします。 (1) Giving a presentation has two main stages; preparation and performance. Preparation involves having a clear understanding of the goal of the presentation and the intended audience. This will determine the content and outline of the presentation. The next step is to conduct research, and organize findings into categories. After this is complete, findings should be written up and sources should be cited. Performance includes delivering the speech with a clear introduction, body, and conclusion, and answering questions afterwards. Speed, intonation, and volume are also important for a clear, effective presentation. In addition, eye contact, gesture, and posture play a vital role in making a good impression on the audience. (2) It is advisable that passengers check in at least two hours before their departure when traveling overseas. This is to allow time to request seats and check in all luggage except for carry-on bags. At that time, passengers receive boarding passes and baggage claim tags. After that, they proceed to the security check and passport control. On board passengers fill out a customs declaration from and a landing card. At the destination they go through passport control and visa check. Then, they go to the baggage claim and pick up their luggage. Finally, they line up for a baggage inspection at customs.

• リサーチペーパーの書き方についての質問です

こんにちは。 大学の授業でリサーチペーパーを7枚ほど書かなければなりません。 Bodyの部分が大まかに3つのパートに分かれています。(下にアウトラインの図を記号で書いているので、そちらをご覧ください) その3つのパートの中でも色々と書く内容が変わるので、その際に段落を分けた方がいいのか、そのまま書いてもいいのかという質問です。 スタイルはAPAです。 手法はPersuasiveです。 1. Introduction 2.Body A. ○ ⅰ.#  ⅱ.$  ⅲ.% B. × C. □ 3. Conclusion 読んでくれてありがとうございます。 ぜひ回答やアドバイスをお願いします。

• general properity of matter の意味 化学

化学の勉強を英語でしています、どうしてもこのgeneral properity of matter の意味がわかりません、全文はこんな感じです。 Joseph John Thomson(1856-1940), an English physicist, provided many fact about the nature of cathode rays. Using variety of materials as cathodes, he showed that cathode ray production was a general property of matter. (略) この最後のセンテンスです。一番大切なところなのに、はっきりとした、訳が分からないので困っています。どなたか、分かる方よろしくお願いします。

• 論文の書き方 日本が移民を受け入れる件に関して

500英単語ほどのショートエッセイを書くことになりました。初めてで、どう書けばいいのか2週間ほど書き直し続けています。 高校一年生です。 (なお、論文形式になれていく、ということが目的であり、具体的な数字やデータが違っていても今回はきにしなくてもいいとのことです。) 今回、私は移民受け入れについてのエッセイを書くことにしました。 しかし、第一パラグラフで躓いています。 前回いちど、先生に提出したのですが、「議論がない」ということでやりなおしすることになりました。 論文は、自分の強い主張がないといけないのでしょうか? 移民受け入れに 私自身の中で、賛成も反対もしかねている状況なので、論文がかけないのでしょうか? 部分的でも構いませんので、なにかしらのお知恵を拝借できれば助かります。以下が私がとりあえず下書きしているものです。 どのように改善すればいいでしょうか? また、例文などありますか?  My teacher told me that I had to have an Ice-Breaker Sentence and a Thesis Statement Sentence in the first paragraph. Or what is called "hook". I dont know, I think I have to make it argumentative.. タイトル 「日本は移民を受け入れるべきか」 <第一パラグラフ> Introduction  日本政府は来年より移民を年間20万人受け入れることを案を発表したが、はたしてこれは日本にとってよい選択であろうか。 日本では出生率が1.3%といぜん低く、このままでは人口が減ってしまう。 高齢者が増えるいっぽうで その高齢者をサポートする若年層が足りない。 日本国内で若年層や労働者をじゅうぶんにまかなえないのであれば、外国からの移民を受け入れるというのは当然であると思うが、問題点も多々ある。 以下で、ありえるメリットとデメリットについて検討していく。 (実際には英語で書いていますので、日本語の言葉遣いには注意を払っていません) <第二パラグラフ> Body A - 5 sentences for each paragraph ,a,b,c <第三パラグラフ> Body B <第四パラグラフ> Body C <第五パラグラフ> Conclusion

• 大学の英語のエッセイの課題点数低いので助けてくださ

問あなたのコミュニティは幸せですか?ふこうですか? 課題指定 A single paragraph of at least 7 sentences (1 topic sentence, 3 supporting ideas, and at least 1 detail sentence for each idea) Write in your own words. (Do not copy text.) Write in formal English (i.e., complete sentences; no contractions; no sentences beginning with coordinating contractions such as "and," "but," or "so"; avoid using first- and -second-person pronouns) Formatted in MLA style Use the Microsoft Word MLA Template and clearly identify which assignment, for example: Task_1_Draft.docx Write for a non-Japanese audience which might not know anything about Japan. Follow the attached "Writing Draft Submission Instructions." IMPORTANT: Before you submit, save a backup copy of your draft to OneDrive as explained in the instructions. Note: The MLA model demonstrates MLA formatting. Its topic is not the same as the Writing Task 1 topic. You need to write about your community. An entire country cannot be considered a community. My community’s happy: Communication with each other My community, my part-time job at after school children's club, Sozen 1st and 2nd After School Children Club in Hiratuka, is generally happy. The reason I find my community generally happy is greeting each other. Studies have shown that greetings can produce hormones that reduce stress. In fact, my community is always greeting each other. Another reason I find my community generally happy is to play with children. Playing with children will make people fun and happy. According to the University of Illinois, exercising for 20 minutes will make you feel happy. In my community, people play with each other three times an hour each day. The last reason I find my community generally happy is smile. There is a study that shows when you smile, the happy hormone dopamine appears, and you become happy. In fact, my community people always happy because my community laughs constantly. From the above, my community is happy. という課題を提出したところ厳しいフィードバックをいただいたのですがあまり英語が得意ではないため指摘された点の理解があまりできませんでした。 先生のフィードバックを載せるので次にこのような課題の時どうすればいいのか教えてください Content (unity, details, originality) Topic sentence is confusing. Can a job be a community? Why did you ignore my advice on your first draft? Sentences 3, 7, and 10 are off topic. あとMLAすたいるの書き方でもないといわれました Language (clarity, word choice, style) Incorrect/repetitive: "I find my community generally happy" Incorrect/unusual/unclear usage/word choice: greeting, to play, fun, smile, community people, from the above 次に生かしたいのでよろしくお願いします

• スピーチのトピックが抽象的な場合の切り出し方

英検1級2次試験のための勉強をしています。 そのためにエッセイを書いて添削を受けているのですが、トピックのタイトルが具体的、例えば "Is Japan democratic?" というものなら、自分が"YES"か"NO"かということをはっきりさせてから、どうしてそう思うのかを述べていけばよいのですが、タイトルが抽象的、例えば "Japan's reputation as a safe country." というようなときは、どのようなスタンスで文章を展開していけばよいのでしょうか? 『日本が安全な国だという評判は崩れてきていると言われている。  果たしてそうだろうか?  私はそうは思わない。  なぜなら・・・』 という感じで進めていけばよいのでしょうか? 英検のトピックはわりと抽象的だと聞いています。 スピーチをするときは、まず自分の意見のスタンスをはっきりと表してから、話を展開しなくてはいけないため、そこの部分が一番難しいです。それもいきなり自分が賛成か反対か述べるのではなく、イントロダクションの部分でまず自分をそう思わせる事実背景にいくつか触れてから、「~だから私はこう思う」と持っていき、その後の起承転結でいうところの「承転」の部分で詳細部分に触れる・・・。 慣れたらきっとこのように話をしないと気がすまなくなると思いますが、抽象的な話題を具体的な形に持っていくのにまだ苦労します。 アドバイスを宜しくお願いします。

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

オバマ大統領の宇宙計画に関するスピーチ(2010年)の一文です。 There are also those who criticized our decision to end parts of Constellation as one that will hinder space exploration below [sic] low Earth orbit. 我々の決断、コンステレーション計画の中止を批判する人々もいます。低周回軌道に関連する宇宙開発を妨げるというのです。 ・space exploration below [sic] low Earth orbit NASAは、地球の低周回軌道を超える探査に必要な技術開発を担当し、低周回軌道までの宇宙飛行などに関する技術は民間や他国に依存するという方針ということで、 低周回軌道に関連する宇宙開発 としてしまっては、少し乱暴すぎる気がするのですが、適切な言葉があるのでしょうか? ・[sic]の処理について space exploration below [sic] low Earth orbit 原文の誤りを明示するための[sic]だと思うのですが、どこか誤りなのか自信がありません。。 below low Earth orbit 軌道上の開発という意味で、belowではなく、他の前置詞(inとかinto)を使うということなのでしょうか? 訳文上、直訳して[sic]を残すのと、意味を訂正して[sic]は残さないのとどちらが適切なのでしょうか?  → 低周回軌道の下の宇宙開発[sic] / 低周回軌道に関連する宇宙開発 以下、抜粋と、全文のURLです。 There are also those who criticized our decision to end parts of Constellation as one that will hinder space exploration below [sic] low Earth orbit. But it’s precisely by investing in groundbreaking research and innovative companies that we will have the potential to rapidly transform our capabilities -- even as we build on the important work already completed, through projects like Orion, for future missions. And unlike the previous program, we are setting a course with specific and achievable milestones. http://www.nasa.gov/news/media/trans/obama_ksc_trans.html アドバイスお願いします。

• 良いエッセー

質問なのですがパトス、エソス、ロゴスのどれか一つを使った二つのCMを比べるというテーマで少しながめのエッセーを書こうとしています。いきなり書き始めるよりoutlineを書いてからのほうが書きやすいと思いまずoutlineを作ってみたのですが、Bodyでのうまい書き方やアイデア、conclusionでのmain pointの要約と自分の意見をうまく書く方法がいまいち良くわかりません。そこでなにか良い書き方やアイデアがあれば教えていただけないでしょうか? ちなみにこれがoutlineです。 Introduction: From old to current advertisements, logos has been used to convince consumers that the product is reliable, honest, and credible. Thesis: 1960 DHC and 2006 Clearasil skin care lotion advertisements both used the same marketing strategy; however, they have different way of advertising. Body A. Similarities between the two ads - used logos - attractive models both male and female who have nice skin - men or women model showed off and touched their skin with saying “My skin is so smooth!” Transition sentence: to show that differences will be mentioned starting with the first, old advertisement. B. Differences: DHC Brief description of the DHC advertisement and show - two women - target group- women who want beautiful and clear skin - two women boast the number of users, how many products is sold, and success stories of users. - the advertisement do not use fantasy in a comic book or video game mode. Transition sentence: to show that differences will now be mentioned starting with the second, current advertisement. C. Differences: Clearasil Brief description of the Clearasil advertisement and show - one real man and one unreal woman (video game or comic book character) - target group- men who want nice skin - the advertisement explains scientifically why the product is extremely effective for their skin. - the advertisement uses fantasy in a comic book or video game mode. Conclusion: DHC and Clearasil advertisement both used logos that gives consumers the evidence and statistics to fully understand what the product does. There difference in the two advertisements though they used same marketing strategy. My thought:It need copyright royaltys and represent fee to use a ainme character in commercial or ads. and using a anime character in ads can make more close to people,and the character have the deep impression in people's mind.and it is easily make people associate the character with the goods in ads.On the whole,it is a ads trick,it seems to be called Image spokesperson. よろしくおねがいします。

• *長文読解no.2

質問が分かれています。 順番に投稿しますので訳もしくは解答を教えて頂けると助かります。 Since speech and language are independent abilities, emerging language does not reflect emerging speech in any direct way, and the reverse is also true. There's nothing necessarily wrong with someone's language abilities if they stutter, lisp, or slur their words together, but these features of their speech may need correcting if they make speech difficult to understand beyond childhood. And there's nothing necessarily wrong with someone's speech if they can't say, “She sells seashells down by the seashore” by age 6, although their language ability may need checking if they don't understand what this sentence means, in any language, at the same age. What speech and language development have in common is that they progress through stages and that their progress takes time. In speech, it is quite noemal for English-speaking children, for example, to have difficulties pronouncing the sounds at the beginning of words like “thank” and “than” theoughout their first 8 to 10 years: the way that the many different muscles involved move together in pronouncing these speech sounds needs a lot of practice. In language, it is also normal that children have serious trouble over many years, for example, sorting out the use of pronouns like “I” and “you” or following ((8)complex) instructions (which may involve very long sentences). Children well into their early school years may not have acquired the meaning of even some relatively simple words or the mental ability to process complex sentence yet. As with the “fis-phenomenon,” in many cases these speech production problems are recognized as such by the child, who can ((9)simultaneously) understand an adult using the correctly pronounced words in complete sentences. The child chooses to use other forms of expression, or to omit certain forms, so as to avoid using what they know will be badly produced. 続きます。

• マクロの実行スピードを速くする方法を教えてください

下記のマクロの実行を速くしたいのですが、どのようにしたらいいのか教えていただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Sub 列幅指定() Dim i As Long Dim t As Long t = ActiveSheet.Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row i = ActiveSheet.Range("F" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row Range("A1").RowHeight = 60 '1行目サイズ60 Range("A2:A" & t).RowHeight = 40 '2行目以降 40 Range("A1:AV" & t).WrapText = True '折り返して表示 Range("A1:AV1").VerticalAlignment = xlVAlignCenter '縦位置=中央揃え Range("A2:AV" & t).VerticalAlignment = xlVAlignTop '縦位置=上揃え '列幅指定 Const W4 As String = "A1,V1" Const W2 As String = "B1" Const W3 As String = "C1" Const W20 As String = "D1,E1,AH1" Const W10 As String = "F1,K1,L1,P1,Q1,R1,S1,Y1,Z1,AC1,AD1,AE1,AP1,AQ1,AR1,AS1" Const W8 As String = "G1,I1,J1,M1,T1,X1,AF1,AG1,AM1,AT1,AU1,AV1" Const W16 As String = "H1,N1,O1,U1,AB1,AH1,AN1,AO1" Const W6 As String = "W1,AA1" Const W12 As String = "AJ1,AK1,AL1" Range(W4).ColumnWidth = 4 Range(W2).ColumnWidth = 2 Range(W3).ColumnWidth = 3 Range(W10).ColumnWidth = 10 Range(W12).ColumnWidth = 12 Range(W20).ColumnWidth = 20 Range(W10).ColumnWidth = 10 Range(W8).ColumnWidth = 8 Range(W16).ColumnWidth = 16 '用紙サイズ設定 ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PaperSize = xlPaperA3 '用紙を縦向きに設定 ActiveSheet.PageSetup.Orientation = xlPortrait With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .LeftMargin = Application.CentimetersToPoints(0.8) '左 .RightMargin = Application.CentimetersToPoints(0.5) '右 .TopMargin = Application.CentimetersToPoints(1.6) '上 .BottomMargin = Application.CentimetersToPoints(1.5) '下 .HeaderMargin = Application.CentimetersToPoints(1) 'ヘッダ .FooterMargin = Application.CentimetersToPoints(0.8) 'フッダ End With ' 印刷するセル範囲を設定(A1~Ut) ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = Range("A1:U" & t).Address '印刷の倍率を指定する ActiveSheet.PageSetup.Zoom = 78 '行タイトルを指定する With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .PrintTitleRows = "$1:$1" .PrintTitleColumns = "" End With '罫線を引く Range("A1:U" & t).Borders.LineStyle = xlContinuous Range("W1:AV" & t).Borders.LineStyle = xlContinuous '太線を引く Range("I1:I" & t).Borders(xlEdgeLeft).Weight = xlMedium Range("K1:K" & t).Borders(xlEdgeLeft).Weight = xlMedium Range("R1:R" & t).Borders(xlEdgeLeft).Weight = xlMedium 'ヘッダーフッダー設定 With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .LeftHeader = "" .CenterHeader = "" .RightHeader = "" .LeftFooter = "" .CenterFooter = "" .RightFooter = "" .LeftHeader = "&""MS Pゴシック,太字""&20【&A】登録状況一覧" .CenterHeader = "" .RightHeader = Format(Date, "ggge年m月d日") & "現在" '日付 .LeftFooter = "" .CenterFooter = "&P/&N" .RightFooter = "" End With 'グループ化 Call Columns("G").Group '列のグループ化 ActiveSheet.Outline.ShowLevels RowLevels:=0, ColumnLevels:=1 Call Columns("L:N").Group '列のグループ化 ActiveSheet.Outline.ShowLevels RowLevels:=0, ColumnLevels:=1 Call Columns("Q").Group '列のグループ化 ActiveSheet.Outline.ShowLevels RowLevels:=0, ColumnLevels:=1 'カンマを付ける Range("I2:J" & t + 1).NumberFormatLocal = "#,###" End Sub