• ベストアンサー

waiver

I am a Christian who is passionate and vocal about being an ally to the LGBTQ community. I have close family members and friends who are part of that community, so I never waiver in my support or understanding. ここでのwaiverはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5367)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ここでのwaiverはどのような意味でしょうか? ここは、 waver 「揺れ動く」の間違いでしょう。意思が揺らぐ、という意味でLGBTQは終始「変わることなく」支持し、理解してきた、という意味でしょう。  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=waver

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします

埼玉県に引越して以来、高校時代からの仲の良かった友達とも会う機会がなくなり、今ではジムで知り合った友達と、よく飲みに行ったり、一緒にマラソンをやったりして楽しんでいます 。 After moved to Saitama prefecture, I 'v never met close friends. Now I am enjoying with friends from gym who I made drinking and participating Marason race. 自分なりにやってみましたが、ナチュラルなフレーズを教えてください。 文法上の誤りも指摘いただけると助かります。

• 翻訳をお願いしたいいです。

YOUTUBEの動画で使われている曲に対して、何の曲か質問したら 返事が返ってきました。 It is a song from the movie "Blood Diamond." Also, only if you are interested, I hope you will be generous enough as to check out my band's youtube channel page. We are two brothers, 21 and 17 (I being the latter) who make and produce our own original christian music. If you are interested, simply put in "fire and flame never let you go" into the search bar. I hope you like it もしよろしければ翻訳をお願いします。

• 過去完了について

My freshman year, I struggled to find a community where I felt I could openly share my concerns and find friends who resonated with my values and experiences. During high school, I had relied heavily on support from Asian-American friends whose parents were also humble uneducated immigrants who provided for their families by doing back-breaking menial jobs. I had relied のところはなぜ過去完了なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いしたいです

この文章は、どう日本語に訳せば適切でしょうか。 I also want to thank you for being so understanding and caring about my feelings. お力をお貸しください。

• 定冠詞について

My husband and I are friends with a couple who never reciprocate lunch and dinner invites. We see them every week when they come over for “family lunch.” We cook and they bring a purchased dessert, which is all fine, but they never help with the cleaning up. the cleaning upはなぜtheが付いているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• stand upon ceremony

I’d be frustrated too if I had friends who never once thought to offer to help clean up after a meal I’d prepared, but I’m astonished that not once have either you or your husband said, Hey, can you give me a hand with these dishes? to friends you see every week and consider a part of your family. You don’t have to stand upon ceremony with friends you’ve been close with for years. https://slate.com/life/2017/12/dear-prudence-my-roommates-sister-is-pregnant-jobless-and-sleeping-on-the-couchindefinitely.html (サイトの下の方にあります) stand upon ceremony with friendsとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文解釈をお願いします。

A・Bはゲイ Cは女→男のトランスジェンダーです。 よろしくお願い致します。 特に、Cの長い台詞が分かりづらいので、お願いします。 A: I love these. Look. B+C :“Veggie Tales.” B: The Christian Cartoons for kids. B: I grew up a born again Christian. C: Yeah, yeah, exactly. A: Was it hard to be born again Christian and, you know… C: Yeah, I mean, as far as being gay and Christian, like, I definitely, like, that’s, like, when I left the church, but the problem is that there are really great born again Christians like my parents who are all about the unconditional love and Jesus' teaching. B: Yes. Your parents need to talk to my parents.

• 英文についての質問です。

My passionate interest in social justice and social responsibility has always stood in curious contrast to a marked lack of desire for direct association with men and women. I am a horse for single harness, not cut out for tandem or team work. I have never belonged wholeheartedly to country or state, to my circle of friends, or even to my own family. These ties have always been accompanied by a vague aloofness, and the wish to withdraw into myself increases with the years. Such isolation is sometimes bitter, but I do not regret being cut off from the understanding and sympathy of other men. I lose something by it, to be sure, but I am compensated for it in being rendered independent of the customs, opinions, and prejudices of others, and am not tempted to rest my peace of mind upon such shifting foundations. (What I Believe by A. Einstein) 意味がとれないところを教えてください。 1)My passionate interest in social justice and social responsibility has always stood in curious contrast to a marked lack of desire for direct association with men and women. a marked lack of desire for direct association with men and women.は、 男女の直接的な付き合いに対する要求の著しい欠如、ですか? stood in curious contrast とはどういう意味ですか? (特にcuriousの意味合いが掴みにくいです) 一般的な男女間のことには興味がない、というようなことを言っているのでしょうか? 2)I am a horse for single harness 私はたったひとつの馬具のための馬です(?)とはどういう意味ですか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願い致します

I know we've spent some time together and I like hanging out with you, but since it's mostly been when we're drunk and after being out with other friends, I have thought of it as us being friends and having fun time together. I hope you are okay with that and you don't feel awkward.

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Contrary to what many women apparently believe, there are guys out there who don’t actually crave sex all the time. I’m one of them. I know more guy friends and relatives than not who are similar. I know more guy friends and relatives than not who are similar.の訳をよろしくお願いします