• ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

Diana: Hello, this is Diana from Probe Electrics. I'd like to book some travel for Mr. Simmons. Man: Certainly. Just moment please while I pull up your account. Okay. How can I help you? https://ameblo.jp/stl52/entry-12082858797.html book some travelとpull up your accountの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5368)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

"book some travel" 「旅行の予約を入れる」です。Diana は Mr.Simmons の秘書かなにかで、彼の出張の手配をしているのでしょう。 ”pull up your account" 「御社の顧客ファイルを取り出す」でしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

以下の翻訳お願い致します。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー I can only pay through paypal at the moment as i do not have access to my bank account online,but i have it attached to my pay pal account, and this is why i insisted on using paypal to pay,all i will need is your pay pal email address to make the payments,and if you do not have a paypal account yet,its pretty easy to set one up at www.PayPal.com,i will be expecting your email.I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after payments has been sorted and kindly mail me with some pics of the ride if available Regards.

• 今日の星占い英文の翻訳をお願いします

You need to firm up some travel plans today -- or make some, if nothing is on your plate right now. See if you can get your friends or family to pitch ideas as you decide what comes next.

• 今日の星占い英文の翻訳をお願いします

You get all fired up over some issue that might not be important to anyone but you. That's okay, as now is your chance to educate folks -- go to town and let your passion move the crowd.

• 訳をお願いします

Rental Car Agent: It might, but each insurance policy is different. With our car protection plan, however, you deal directly with us in case there is a problem [Well . . . ], and we handle everything quickly, and you don't have to contact your own insurance company. Okay. Let me just confirm this. A full-size car with a car seat for three days [Yeah], plus the car protection package. Is that right? [That's right.] Okay, I'll have our mechanic, Louie, check the car over and pull it up to the door. Customer: Push it up to the door? I hope this car really runs. Rental Car Agent: Well, in case it does break down on some out-of-the-way, deserted road, just call the toll-free number for assistance. They'll come to assist you within . . . two business days. [Two business days!!!] Enjoy your trip. このダイアログで、最後から二つ目と三つ目のパラグラフのAGENTとCUSTOMERのやりとりで、 Rental Car Agent: I'll have our mechanic, Louie, check the car over and pull it up to the door. Customer: Push it up to the door? I hope this car really runs. ここはどんなやりとりなのでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします。

• sound like your father

White CollarシリーズSeason 1 Episode 1 Pilotからのシーンです。 国際指名犯the Dutchman逮捕の為の捜査会議中に、テーブル上に置かれていたFBI捜査官Peter Burkeの携帯電話がなります。部屋の端に居たPeterがその携帯を指さします。部下のDianaがそれを取り上げます。Peterの妻Elizabethからの電話です。 電話を切った後、ElizabethはPeterの夕食を食べている愛犬Satchmoに話しかけます。 Elizabeth: Chew your food. You sound like your father. 日本語字幕では、「音を立てないで」となっています。何か変ですよね。 [質問] You sound like your father.と言った意味・真意が分かりません。 DianaはPeterの”probie” (=probationary agent見習い)で、優秀かつ”provocative”です。 Diana役は、『ラスベガス』、『LOST』などにも登場するMarsha Thomasonが演じています。調べたら映画Priestの看護師役で出ていたそうです。知らなかった。 [出典] Diana: It's Elizabeth. Peter: Hey. Would you believe me if I said I was pulling up right in front of the house now? Elizabeth: You lost track of time. It happens. Peter: I hope you didn't make dinner. Elizabeth: Did you forget who you married? I am smarter than that. So how's Neal doing? Elizabeth: (小声で)Satchmo. SatchmoはBurke家の愛犬の名前です。Elizabethは犬にPeterの席に座るよう誘います。犬はPeterの椅子に座ると早速、彼の食事を食べ始めます。 Peter: He met Diana. Elizabeth: Oh, a woman who can resist his charms. Bet that's taking some getting used to. Is he helping? Peter: We're onto something here, El. Elizabeth: So I won't wait up. Peter: I'm leaving. Ten minutes, I promise. Twenty at the most. Elizabeth: I know. Peter: Bye. 携帯を切るとwine glassを片手にElizabethは犬に話しかけます。 Elizabeth: Chew your food. You sound like your father.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けますか?

Yes i really enjoy your email ..please question me any time is that i am busy some time i get so mush calls all day about web site work or graphic design work ... and i travel all over Orlando to go to some business to make some ads or some website... and some time i work on my prototype site Call end went i have time to check my email i i try to think of a question .but my mine is thinking of something from work ..and that is way i am busy ... こちらの文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• なぜこの答えになるのかわからないんです(泣)

問題集をやってて、考えてもわからない問題があるので 教えてください <(_ _)> 〔〕に入るのに適当なものをひとつ選べ。 A:What have you done with your car? B:I had some engine trouble yesterday, so it is 〔〕 at the moment. (1)being repaired (2)having being repaired (3)having repaired (4)repaired 正解は(1)なんですが、なんでそうなるのか全然 わかんないんです(泣)

• Joke

replaceの意味が二つあることを使ったジョークなんですが、どういう結局どういうことなんでしょうか? Mr. Kelly walked anxiously to the door of the house and knocked. When a sweet old lady answered, he said nervously, "I'm sorry, madam, but I have some bad news. I'm afraid I've run over your cat. I...I'd like to replace it." The old woman looked him up and down and said, "I'm game, but how are you at catching mice?"

• Mr.Anderson asked Mr.Reeve why he b

Mr.Anderson asked Mr.Reeve why he became an actor. The answer was simple,but deep:acting was necessary.“I had to be an actor,”Mr.Reeve said,“because theater is love of language and ideas, and it's also a place where you can freely express your feelings. This was very important for me growing up. It was a free place to discover what I had inside.” という長文なのですが(一部抜粋です) you can freely express your feelings. では なぜyou、yourが用いられ、I、myが用いられないのでしょうか? また This was very important for me growing up. It was a free place to discover what I had inside. という部分ではme、Iが使われています。 なぜこのように差が生じるのでしょうか? 最後にもう1つ you can freely express your feelings.を訳すと 「自由に自分の感情を表現」となるようですが なぜ“自分”という表現をするのでしょうか? youですから“あなた”と訳すのかなと思ったのですが… よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• max out my 401(k)

I just graduated from college and my mom invited me to live with her rent-free so I could save up some money. I'm very lucky and have tried not to be a burden. We really disagree on what I should be saving for. I want to max out my 401(k), correct some dental issues, and travel. max out my 401(k)とはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします