• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

意味を教えてください

I’m a college student who, a little over a month ago, broke it off with a guy I’d been in a relationship with for 10 months. There was no spark, and I felt like being single and exploring other options. My ex is completely, unabashedly in love with me still and has been taking it really hard. He calls and texts me constantly asking for me back. I’ve been broke lately, and I mentioned to him off-hand that I’m worried about funding my study abroad this summer. asking for me backとfunding my study abroadの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数99
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2667/3937)

"asking for me back" 「私に戻ってきてほしいと嘆願する」 "ask for" で「所望する」https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=ask+for "me" で「私のことを」 "back" で「戻ること」 "funding my study abroad" 「海外留学用の資金の捻出」 https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=fund

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.3

asking for me back よりを戻してくれ頼む。 funding my study abroad 海外で勉強するための費用を集める I mentioned to him off-hand that I’m worried about funding my study abroad this summer 私は彼に、ついつい、この夏海外で勉強する資金を(あつめるのを)心配してると言ってしまった。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

Todd and I had been going out for eight months, spending every spare moment together and practically living together. He’s smart and funny, and we fit together so well at one point I thought he might be the one. Until last month. I live on a farm (Todd is definitely a city boy), and one morning I went out to fix my electric fence. I turned it off before working on it, of course, but while I was leaning over the top wire Todd thought it would be funny to turn it back on. Now this isn’t the electric fence from Jurassic Park, but it has a pretty powerful charger on it, and it knocked me back on my heels and made me cry out. knocked me back on my heelsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

I can’t believe it’s been 15 years! This record changed my life and made my dreams come true. I’m so filled with gratitude today for the people who have made my life the amazing ride it has been so far. Thank you Slash, Duff, Matt, and Dave, for taking me in, and around the world a few times! And of course our dearly departed Scott Weiland for trusting me, encouraging me, and always having my back.

• どのような意味でしょうか

I'm 29. I never had a chance to date in high school. My family farms, and when I was 14, my grandfather could no longer help my dad. Dad couldn't take care of things alone, so I would go out and help him the minute I got home from school every day. Between the farm work and keeping up with my studies, I had to grow up fast. I graduated with a 3.5 grade point average, but because I had no time for dating, this part of my development has always been off. this part of my development has always been offとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My mother-in-law has been staying with my wife and I for about two weeks, after my wife had surgery. staying with my wife and I ですが、Iはフォーマルでmeの方がくだけた言い方、ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• walked me through

I've been friends with "Myrtle" for nearly 20 years. She used to work for me. I'm a very strong, independent woman. I've never needed many friends (I've been married to my best friend for 37 years). Myrtle has always been a drama queen. She demands a lot of attention. She is exhausting. Her husband and I have also butted heads over the years. It drains me to hang out with them for any period of time. The last time she had one of her explosions, I backed off. My therapist has walked me through my feelings and I'm now very clear that being with her is unhealthy for me. I tried to back out slowly, but then she created drama over nothing again -- exploding, and then coming back and apologizing. walked me through my feelingsとcreated drama over nothingの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 歌詞の一部です、どういう意味でしょう

映画「ワーキングガール」の主題歌、 Let the river run(carly simon) の歌詞でどうしても意味が取れない部分があります。 It's asking for the taking trembling, shaking Oh, my heart is aching の It's asking for the taking  は どういう意味なのでしょうか? 直前までの歌詞は Let the river run let all the dreamers wake the nation Come, the New Jerusalem. Silver cities rise the morning lights the streets that lead them and sirens call them on with a song It's asking for the taking trembling shaking Oh, my heart is aching 全歌詞はこちらです; http://www.lovecms.com/music-carly-simon/music-let-the-river-run-with-choir.html 映画の内容はご存知の方も多いと思いますが、NYを舞台にした仕事に恋愛に頑張る女性のサクセスストーリーです。曲全体としては、朝、さぁいくぞー!という希望とやる気にあふれた内容と思われますが、ask for taking が漠然としすぎて全然意味がわかりません。対訳も見当たらず、、宜しくお願いします。

• 自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。

いつもお世話になり、ありがとうございます。<(_ _)>  自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。 上司は私の語学留学を、渋々認めたようだ。    1、My boss seemed to grudgingly approve to study abroad. 2、My boss must reluctantly admit my study of language abroad[for studying abroad].  不動産業界はここ10年ほど景気が悪い。私の父の時代はいい時代だったと思う。 これからは個人の不動産屋は経営が大変です。 The real estate industry in Japan has been suffered from recession for ten years. When my father was in the business, it was probably a good era. Although for individual real-estate firms, it will be a difficult one from now.

• どのような意味でしょうか

My son, who I've always felt very close to, has started to call me by my first name. I'm 67 and he's 40. I've always tried to be there for him. I have loved being his mom. He loves to tease me, so I didn't say anything about it for a while, because I knew he would run with it, but I figured he wasn't going to stop so I asked him to please stop calling me by my first name. he would run with itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• こちらの英文の意味を教えていただきたいです

男性に、ある特定の元彼女について聞いた時の答えの一部です。 "It has been a off and on relationship for about 2 years." " I dated one girl we broke up. I met someone else married her we broke up shortly after and I began dating the other girl again until I met you. " ちなみに、彼が言うには”one girl"と”other girl"は同一人物(特定の元彼女)らしいです。 この特定の元彼女の間に一度別の女性と結婚していたそうです。 これをふまえての訳をお願いいたします。

• get toの意味

8:45 p.m. — Back to my condo. It's dinnertime for all the pets, and beer time for me and my coworker-friend. Luckily, another friend brought over a bunch of beer earlier in this week, and I still have lots left over. Coworker and I get to talking about upcoming concerts. ここでのget toの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします