• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:メールアドレスとパスワードの記入されたメール)

メールアドレスとパスワードが記載されたメールの被害

yuki_n_yの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • yuki_n_y
  • ベストアンサー率59% (938/1588)
回答No.2

私の所とそっくり同じ、メールアドレスが自分のと同じ、パスワードは違がっている 前は痩せったかったので、フィルター設定しておいたのですが、最近また来始めました 読みもせずドンドン削除しています 翻訳すると下記になります セキュリティーアラート。あなたのアカウントはハッキングされています。パスワードryanを変更する必要があります。 こんにちは! 私は約半年前に電子メールアカウントとデバイスをクラックしたプログラマーです。 あなたが訪問した安全でないサイトの1つにパスワードを入力したので、私はそれをキャッチしました。 クラックの瞬間にxxxxxxxxxx @ xxxxxxxxxxxxxからのあなたのパスワード:ryan もちろん、パスワードを変更したり、すでにパスワードを変更したりすることができます。 しかし、それは重要ではありません、私のラットソフトウェアは毎回それを更新します。 私はあなたの電子メールアカウントからあなたに電子メールを送って以来、私に連絡したり、私を見つけようとしないでください、それは不可能です。 あなたの電子メールを介して、あなたのオペレーションシステムに悪質なコードをアップロードしました。 私は友人、同僚、親戚とのあなたの連絡先のすべてを保存し、インターネットリソースへの訪問の完全な履歴を保存しました。 また、あなたのデバイスにラットソフトウェアをインストールし、あなたのためにスパイを見つけました。 あなたは私の唯一の犠牲者ではない、私は通常、デバイスをロックし、身代金を求める。 しかし、私は頻繁に訪れる親密なコンテンツのサイトに襲われました。 私はあなたの手の届かない幻想に衝撃を受けている!うわー!私はこれのようなものを見たことがない! 私はそのようなコンテンツがとてもエキサイティングなことを知りませんでした! だから、あなたがインサイトのサイトで楽しい時を過ごしたとき(あなたは私が何を意味するのか知っている!)私は自分のカメラのカメラから私のプログラムを使ってスクリーンショットを作った。 その後、私はそれらを現在閲覧されているサイトのコンテンツに結びつけました。 これらの写真をあなたの連絡先に送ると面白くなります!あなたの親戚がそれを見たら? しかし、あなたがそれを望んでいないと確信しています。私は間違いなくしたいと思います... あなたが私に少しの金額を払っても、私はこれをしません。 私は$ 868がそれのための素晴らしい価格だと思います! 私はBitcoinsだけを受け入れる。 私のBTCウォレット:1PcFYw7PQKUnj6RxqVwZ4TFuwWUPTyECKQ これに問題がある場合は、Googleに「ビットコインウォレットで支払いを行う方法」を依頼してください。それは簡単です。 上記の金額を受け取った後、あなたのすべてのデータは自動的に自動的に削除されます。 私のウイルスもあなたのオペレーティングシステムから破壊されます。 私のトロイの木馬は自動アラートを持っています。このメールが見えたら、私はそれを知るでしょう! お支払いには2日(48時間)かかります。 これが起こらない場合、あなたのすべての連絡先はあなたの汚い人生で狂ったショットを取得します! そしてあなたが私を妨げないように、あなたのデバイスはロックされます(48時間後も) これを軽々しく取らないでください!これが最後の警告です! さまざまなセキュリティサービスやアンチウィルスが、私はすでにあなたのすべてのデータを収集しています。 専門家の推奨事項は次のとおりです。 アンチウイルスは、現代の悪質なコードに対しては役立ちません。安全でないサイトにパスワードを入力しないでください! あなたが賢明になることを願っています。 さようなら。

INAKAMONO1234
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 今日はこの手のメールが来ていません。 速攻削除していこうと思います。

関連するQ&A

• メールについて

下記の内容のメールが届きました。 迷惑メールでしょうか?笑笑 Hi ryota-ai3ny.50, my name is Alena and i'm from Russia, but living in the USA. A week ago, maybe more, I came across your profile on Facebook and now I wan to know you more. I know it sounds a bit strange, but I believe you had something like this in your life too :-) If its mutual, email me, this is my email veronikawajs@rambler.ru and I will send some of my photos also answer any of your questions. Waiting for you, XXX Alena

• アカウントを盗んだという迷惑メールの対処方法は?

Hacking Alert! You account was hacked (your password:xxxxxxxx)という迷惑メールが毎日のように来ます。内容は以下のとおりです、どうすればよいですか? パスワードはすぐに変えました。変える前のパスワードで盗んだと何度も送信してきます。 題名:Hacking Alert! You account was hacked (your password:tt0105141) 差出人:********@nifty.com アドレスブックに登録する 宛先:*********<********@nifty.com> Dear user of nifty.com! I am a spyware software developer. Your account has been hacked by me in the summer of 2018. I understand that it is hard to believe, but here is my evidence: - I sent you this email from your account. - Password from account gbb03651@nifty.com: tt0105141 (on moment of hack). The hacking was carried out using a hardware vulnerability through which you went online (Cisco router, vulnerability CVE-2018-0296). I went around the security system in the router, installed an exploit there. When you went online, my exploit downloaded my malicious code (rootkit) to your device. This is driver software, I constantly updated it, so your antivirus is silent all time. Since then I have been following you (I can connect to your device via the VNC protocol). That is, I can see absolutely everything that you do, view and download your files and any data to yourself. I also have access to the camera on your device, and I periodically take photos and videos with you. At the moment, I have harvested a solid dirt... on you... I saved all your email and chats from your messangers. I also saved the entire history of the sites you visit. I note that it is useless to change the passwords. My malware update passwords from your accounts every times. I know what you like hard funs (adult sites). Oh, yes .. I'm know your secret life, which you are hiding from everyone. Oh my God, what are your like... I saw THIS ... Oh, you dirty naughty person ... :) I took photos and videos of your most passionate funs with adult content, and synchronized them in real time with the image of your camera. Believe it turned out very high quality! So, to the business! I'm sure you don't want to show these files and visiting history to all your contacts. Transfer $823 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 1Bt4psBJmjfVTcW6eYiJZ6HEbpFgKkBSX4 Just copy and paste the wallet number when transferring. If you do not know how to do this - ask Google. My system automatically recognizes the translation. As soon as the specified amount is received, all your data will be destroyed from my server, and the rootkit will be automatically removed from your system. Do not worry, I really will delete everything, since I am “working” with many people who have fallen into your position. You will only have to inform your provider about the vulnerabilities in the router so that other hackers will not use it. Since opening this letter you have 48 hours. If funds not will be received, after the specified time has elapsed, the disk of your device will be formatted, and from my server will automatically send email and sms to all your contacts with compromising material. I advise you to remain prudent and not engage in nonsense (all files on my server). Good luck! 迷惑メールの内容は以上です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

以下の翻訳お願い致します。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー I can only pay through paypal at the moment as i do not have access to my bank account online,but i have it attached to my pay pal account, and this is why i insisted on using paypal to pay,all i will need is your pay pal email address to make the payments,and if you do not have a paypal account yet,its pretty easy to set one up at www.PayPal.com,i will be expecting your email.I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after payments has been sorted and kindly mail me with some pics of the ride if available Regards.

• 簡単に和訳してください。

You are really testing my tolerance! It is my act of a good faith towards you! You gane the sale of your item by DECEPTION AND OF COSE I AM COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED, WITH THIS TRANSACTION AND YOUR ATITUDE! You gave me a refund and I let it go this time- just. Hope not to hear from you again or all of this will go to the right place.

• 教授へのメールの返信について

教授から以下のようなメールが届きました。(本文です) Please reply to this email address to confirm your lesson time with me and then write it down in your book! (and BTW this email address now works for all school correspondence -those of you from last year will know that I used a different email address) I will be emailing you further with my syllabus and my absent days/weeks. (ここにスケジュールが記載) 一人一人、一対一で行う授業で、本日時間の割り当てをしました。 内容的には、これで確定したので返信して、またスケジュールにチェックしてね、ということでしょうか。 ()内は、これが学校でのメールアドレスになる。去年とは違うよ、という内容で間違いないですか? またこの内容を受け、 I confirmed it. I'll attend your class at 10:00 am on Monday. (確認しました。10時にあなたの授業に出席します) と返信内容はこれでいいでしょうか? 英語には「よろしくお願いします」は直訳できないとはわかっていますが、これから授業を受けるので、何か一言、お願いします的な言葉をいれたいのです。 何かいい英文はないでしょうか? 質問が多くなってしまいすみません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

届いたメールをもたもた翻訳していたら、相手から2通目が届いてしまいました。 相手も早く返事が欲しいようなので、英語の精通した方に和訳をお願いしたいと思います。 AからEは数字でFは生き物の名前です。 よろしくお願いします。 1通目 I must acknowledge the fact that i am very impressed with your email and in every indication you have proven not to purchase my animals for investment purpose which others do but first of all because you love this stunning and wonderful creatures as well as i do and will be more than willing to take very good care of them when in your possession. I think A JPY(Yen) should be equivalent to C GBP(Pounds) in my currency and i must let you know it is not a bad offer at all though i normally go for D - E GBP. I might be willing to consider but first of all,i think purchasing a pair will be more better to an individual,unless you already have some available and moreover, i do not find it comfortably at all separating my animals. Like i said,i have a pair up for sale at the moment and you will not want to let them go if seriously interested in a F pair,so let me know if you will be taking the pair should i consider your offer? Your English is not bad at all, don't get discouraged since i perfectly understand you. 2通目 I hope you must have seen my previous email. Let me know if you will be making a purchase on the pair,so as to proceed further with reservation and shipment when appropriate since i have got other offers coming in. Like i said before,your offer have been accepted depending if you will be taking a pair or singles?

• 訳して下さい。女性からのメールです。出合い系

thanks for your interest..i would like to know you...but sorry i do not plan to stay long on the site because i want to cancel my profile... but if you want to get acquainted ...you can contact me on my this address(******@gmail.com)and i will attach a photo to my reply...

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来ました。私は送料着払いでお願いをしています。申し訳ありませんが英文の意味を教えてください。 The pick up will be on Monday. They have advised me that they do not take cash on delivery and that the amount will be deducted of your account. Please confirm that this is ok with you. I will email you on Monday your commercial invoices.

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料と値引きの事でメールが来ました。 すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Sorry that's my mistake. After the store credit for your missing stock the total will be $AAAA. However, the 10% discount only applies on larger orders of over $200. Therefore to this order I would not be able to apply the 10%. Let me know please if you'd like to add up to your order and I will then change the invoice accordingly adding the discount. If you are happy to have it as it is I will take the $10 for the missing stock off of your invoice and will email you the updated one.

• 英文の意味を教えてください

ウィルスの事だと思いますが、どのような意味なのでしょうか。 意味の分かる方教えてください。宜しくお願いします。 Do not repiy to this message Deae Customer, Our robot has fixed an abnormal activity from your IP address on sending e-mails. Probably it is connected with the last epidemic of a worm which does not have patches at the moment. We recommend you to install a firewall module and it will stop e-mail sending. Otherwise your account will be blocked until you do not eliminate malfunction. Customer support center robot