Why Did My Wife Came Unglued When I Suggested Giving Our Kids Benadryl Before Bed?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • My one-and-a-half year-old son and two-and-a-half year-old daughter are having trouble sleeping. My wife and I have tried everything.
  • I suggested giving both of them Benadryl before bed, but my wife came unglued and said there is no way she is going to drug our kids.
  • I'm wondering why my wife reacted so strongly when I made the suggestion.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

came unglued

My one-and-a-half year-old son and two-and-a-half year-old daughter are having trouble sleeping. My wife and I have tried everything. My wife got mad at me because I suggested giving both of them Benadryl before bed. My wife came unglued and said there is no way she is going to drug our kids. ungluedは「我を忘れて」でしょうか?なぜgot ungluedではなくcame ungluedなのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5367)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

"My wife came unglued" 「私の妻は動揺して」ではないでしょうか。 [ご参考]: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=come+unglued

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• acknowledge

I have been with my husband for five years. I have a daughter from a previous marriage who is now 10 and a 4-year-old daughter with my husband. Every year, his parents and other extended family acknowledge my younger daughter’s birthday. ここでのacknowledgeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

My ex-wife and I are fighting because she went back to school shopping with our 12 year-old daughter and bought her booty shorts. went back to school shoppingの文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• 1/2 year-old は5か月?

日本に留学経験があり日本語がかなり上手なオーストラリア人が、下記の文を書きました。 (英文・日本文とも本人記述) While he and his 2 1/2 year-old daughter and my husband... 彼と彼の2歳5か月の娘さんと、私の夫と・・・ “2 1/2 year-old”が“2歳5か月”となっています。 1年の1/2は6か月だから、2歳6か月と考えてしまったのですが違うのでしょうか? また、これはよく使われる表現なのでしょうか? 自分で書く場合は、“two-and-a-half-year old”として誤解を招かないようにした方がいいようにも思いましたが、“1/2 year-old”がよく使われるなら、この表現も覚えておこうと思っています。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• よろしくお願いします

I have a 1-year-old daughter. On my days off, I like to try to get together with my friend, Stacey, a stay-at-home mom, and her 2-year old daughter and 1-year-old son. About a month ago, I accepted an invitation to her house and took my daughter to play with her children. My daughter had a head-cold—runny nose, occasional cough. I didn’t think it was a big deal since I would still have taken her to day care had it been a day that I was working. had it been a day that I was workingの意味と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• 略号??

My 17 year old sister Raine (who is 6'4) and my 14 year old brother Grayson (who is 6'5). I my self am short(5'6')hmph. この文章に出てくるhmphというのが解りません。。 文脈から身長の単位か何かと思ったんですが、どなたか知っている方、教えて下さい。

• よろしくお願いします

Truth is, I'd love to share pictures of my daughter. My wife knows this but says we are giving our daughter the gift of privacy, and of being able to craft her own online identity in the future. I understand this, but some of my friends think it's overboard. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/carolynhax/s-2063503 overboardは「やりすぎ」で良いでしょうか?あと、craftはcreateと置き換えられるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am getting married this spring. This winter I have tried very hard to integrate my 6-year-old daughter and myself into my fiancé’s family since we don’t have much of one (only my grandmother is alive on my side, my grandmother is alive on my sideとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Last year, I wrote to you about my beautiful 35-year-old daughter and the kidney transplant she'd just received through the United Network for Organ Sharing. I am "A Very Grateful Mom." My daughter continues to do well and is leading a healthy life. We would like to thank the donor family, but my letter sent to them through the donor channels was never responded to. was never responded toのtoはなぜ必要なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• reclaim my nights

I'm a 29-year-old woman with a wonderful boyfriend and a great career in finance. I'm very close with a tall, dark, handsome male coworker. He has a wife and a three-year-old daughter. I'm sexually attracted, but not sure it's romantic love. I know I'd go to the end of the world for him! I'm losing sleep trying to figure this out. To reclaim my nights, what do I label this? To reclaim my nightsとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• break out in hives

My childless sister “Sally” and I are close but are having a disagreement. Sally lives several hours away, and my 8-year-old daughter and I try to visit for the weekend about once per month. The problem is that my daughter has severe pet allergies, and Sally has two cats and a small terrier. Though she keeps her house as clean as possible, the very presence of these pets causes my daughter to sneeze, congest, and sometimes break out in hives. break out in hivesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします