• 締切済み

ブルーノ・ムナーリの美術、デザイナー教育は素材(マ

ブルーノ・ムナーリの美術、デザイナー教育は素材(マテリアル)に対しての感性に鋭くなったり、写実的に絵が描けるようにはなり、美術、工業的な視点は得られるかもしれないが、所詮それ止まりでそれ以上に発展しない のでは? ブルーノ・ムナーリの教育の利点欠点とは? 皆さんはブルーノ・ムナーリをどのように評価致しますでしょうか? ブルーノはたしか美術は人間の内面を描くもので、 工業は人から要望されたものを描くものと捉えたがこの考え方に皆さんはどう思われるだろうか? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ブルーノ・ムナーリ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruno_Munari https://zukkofamilia.jp/journal/pickup_20180412.html Bruno Munari's art and designer education will be sharp at the sensitivity to material (material), it will become possible to draw graphics graphically, maybe you can get art point of view, industrial point of view Will not it stop and develop further? What are the advantages and disadvantages of Bruno Munari's education? How do you evaluate Bruno Munari? Bruno is an art that depicts the inner surface of a human being, I regarded industrial as drawing what was requested from people How do you think about this way of thinking? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

みんなの回答

• geeter
  • ベストアンサー率9% (4/41)
回答No.1

ブルーノ・ムナーリの教育の利点欠点とは? 何を質問したいのは分かりません。 ブルーノ・ムナーリの美術、デザイナー教育は素材(マテリアル)に対しての感性に鋭くなったり、写実的に絵が描けるようにはなり、美術、工業的な視点は得られるかもしれないが、所詮それ止まりでそれ以上に発展しない のでは? 貴方の勝手な思い込みです。

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 美術関連の原書から(訳に困ってます)

美術関連の原書なのですが、次の部分の意味がよくわからず困っています。 While Bennett’s concern is with the role of affect in trauma-related art, she offers valuable insight into the operation and significance of an affective response to works of art and provocative conceptual tools for understanding the relationship between archive and affect in the work of Staats and Maggs. 最初のWhile は「~している間」と訳すべきではないですよね? operation とか affect とか、どうにも意味がつかめません。 全体の訳を含め、説明していただきたいです

• 英文の意味が解りません。翻訳をお願いします!

no i will send you the info of how much it cost or the weight of the package when you know how much it cost you can send me the money and then will shipped if not i can pay for first class mail and send it myself without any xtra charge

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となりますので、中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is a financially competent person. One who will have many ideas about how you can earn more money and acquire possessions and improve your mutual wealth. One who should be able to help support or provide for you. You’ll gain nice possessions and things of value. Both of you will dream of wealth, security, and status. I think money will come to you both, you’ll both benefit financially and materially from the marriage, but too much emphasis will be placed on financial matters after the marriage. Spiritual and creative things are just as important, for these feed the soul of a relationship, while wealth sustains the worldly and material side of a relationship

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe you will become likening it cus if not I will be sad;( just think of my child picture and think how sad little me will be if you don't:(←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 1.新天皇即位について皆さんはどう様に思われますで

1.新天皇即位について皆さんはどう様に思われますでしょうか? 2.皇太子は普通の人ならば定年退職する年齢で天皇に再就職することについて皆さんはどう様に思われますでしょうか? 3.皇太子は新天皇になってどの様な天皇になるのだろうか? 4.天皇という制度、地位の利点欠点限界盲点とは? 5.天皇の存在意義とは? 6.皆さんにとって天皇、新天皇とは? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/天皇 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_of_Japan https://ci.nii.ac.jp/search?q=天皇&range=2&count=20&sortorder=1&type=0 1. How do you think about the New Emperor Reign? 2. How do you feel about reemploying the Emperor at the age of retirement if the prince is an ordinary person? 3. What kind of emperor will he become a new emperor? 4. The system of the emperor, the advantages of the status What is the disadvantage of the marginal blind point 5. What is the significance of the Emperor? 6. What is the Emperor and the New Emperor for you? Social Category Yours As you answer, We'll be expecting you.

• 意味を大雑把にで構わないので教えてください!!なん

意味を大雑把にで構わないので教えてください!!なんとなく理解は出来るのですが自信がありまでん.... World Topic Writing Assignment 1: Write a 2-page research paper (essay) giving a status report on the United Nations Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) #2 and #3 which call for universal primary education (MDG #2) and the elimination of gender disparity in primary and secondary education (MDG #3) by the end of 2015. What has been done to achieve these goals? Will these goals be reached by the deadline? If not, why. And how close will they actually come? You can learn about the UN Girls Education Initiative (UNGEI) by clicking HERE, and about the MDGs by clicking HERE. Of course, you will need to do more research than the above links provide. These are just to get you started. Please remember, your work must be original. You are encouraged to include short quotes and examples to support your thesis, but you must cite (reference) your sources. And remember, never use Wikipedia- it is not a primary source for information.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

it will please me and it will be an honor to finally meet you. the feeling i have this time is so intense that i hardly stay minute without remembering you and with wide imagination of how our life will be as husband and wife. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

抽象的な感じかもしれませんが日本語に翻訳していただける方宜しくお願いします。 The element of earth being strong on your fifth house means that when you meet there will be an old world atmosphere about the love, a hint of the past, or of dreams you used to hold but left behind, Despite the deep infusion of the lovely romantic element of this relationship, blending through the reality, you will still have your feet firmly on the ground. You have a responsible and mature attitude to love, tempered with caution and that doesn’t change.. You struggle with yourself to stay in control of your ever deepening emotions. You’ will weight both him and the relationship up from a practical worldly standpoint too. His potential for a future with you, his material standing in the community, his wealth, his status, if it can work or if it can not. How this love can advance your life., if the involvement can work at all and bring you the destiny you want These things will all go through your mind. In love you are ambitious. And in relationships you can be calculating Your perceptions will be realistic and solid, as well as heartfelt and the relationship will be based on this. There may be some outer restraint or caution, even if the inner self is like a joyous soaring bird. You wont let your dreams, your hopes and feelings lead you astray no matter how powerful they pull at you. You will have common sense and a balanced outlook, and will plan the future practically taking all things into account as well as the way you feel.

• この英文内容を日本語訳してください。

I wish you good trip. You will feel the effects of the change of the time between Thailand and USA, 12 hours difference, the first few days, don't worry. You will be soon among many people and different life. You will have little time to remember your friends. How long are you going to be there? Do you plan to move to another city later? Hope to hear from you, now from the USA. Good and best luck to you,

• 和訳してくださいっっ

Outer Searching Gives You a New perspectiv About Disabilities 1,Contact with Other Families Youer Outer Search leads you to other families who have chidlen with specal need. You will meet and hear about children and families with problems similar to youra and problems that seem greater or less than yours. You will see how other families have struggled with succeeded with the difficult emotions ofr Surving and the challenges of Searching . Families define and deal with the idea of disability in their own way, according to their personal and religious value systems, cultural beliefs, and personalities of individual family members. 2New Awareness Your Other Search gives you a new awareness of how peo-ple with disabilites are viewed and treated in Amerikan society. Before your experience with your child, you may not have givin much thought about people's attitudes toward disadilities. You will encounter people in your neighbor-hood, in the grocery store checkout line, and at the park who will say things that will absolutely amaze you with their sensitivity or total lack of it . You will find yourself zeroing in on newcasts and articles about the experiences of people with disabilities and learning how American so-ciety meets and fails to meet the special needs of people with disabilties.