• ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

Now I’m in college in a very rigorous major, and I despise it. The work is fine, and even when I’m challenged I don’t feel overwhelmed, but being forced into this major has made me overwhelmingly apathetic to anything requiring more than basic algebra. The workとは何のことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

The workとは何のことでしょうか?  学生としてしなければならない(下調べ、予習、復習、などの)仕事(は、難しくも易しすぎもない、)

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

Earlier in the year I declared my major as mathematics, which at the time made sense because I'm very good at math, and I enjoy it. However, as of recently, I've begun to doubt my interest in pursuing mathematics in college and further on. further onとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• TOEFLの問題でわからないことがあります。教えてください!

TOEFLの問題で、The customs,values,and attitudes of a college-age person may vary significantly from those of his parents.という文章のsignificantlyに一番近い意味を次から選べっていう問題があるんです。答えはradicallyなんですが、他の選択肢のoverwhelminglyとspecificallyもいけそうな気がします。 どうして答えがradicallyなのか教えてください。

• 英作文ができない。

英語の簡単な文章を書いてみたんですが、ちゃんとかけているのかどうか、よくわかりません。文法が間違っていないかどうか、文章の流れが不自然でないかどうか見ていただきたいのです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I’m Masato Oda. I was born on March 29, 1987 in Nara, so I’m now 20 years and two months old. I’m a junior at the School of Literature, Jonan University. I major in Education. I’m taking 23 courses this semester. I’d like to be a teacher at a junior high school or a high school. So, I must be a good speaker of English. I live at home with my parents, brother, sister, and grandmother. Our house is located in the southeast of Nara, and I come to college by bicycle. It takes me about an hour and ten minutes from my home to the college. My hobbies are cycling, reading and seeing movies.  I do cycling for exercise and I come to college from my house. I’m reading a paperback pocket edition well recently.  I'm busy recently, so I don't see any movies at a movie theater, but I want to see it there.

• cashiering job

I am 18 and in college, and I have a pretty good summer/vacation cashiering job. cashiering jobとは「レジの仕事」のことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I’m a college student living off-campus with a new roommate. I’m not scrounging for change in the couch cushions, but I’m on a pretty tight budget. I have grocery shopping down to an art with coupons, discounts, and sales, and I enjoy cooking, so I usually have leftovers in the fridge. scrounging for change in the couch cushionsと I have grocery shopping down to an art with coupons,の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語得意な方、訳して下さい(2)

英語得意な方、訳して下さい(2) JOB INTERVIEWの内容です。 As you know, I'm here all alone in Australia and since I arrived here, I have had to solely depend on myself for a living my perents are not able to provide me with any assistance so the pressure of keeping my head above water all came down on me while I'm supposed to study in college so far, I've been performing very well in college my grades are excellent and all that while working as a cleaner in the evenings.

• 和訳してください

I'm not fond of it, I'd prefer to live in Scandinavia. I'm trying to go to college there at the moment.

• 添削おねがいします。

ブロードウェイのミュージカルが好きなので、本格的に音楽について学びたいと思ったからです。 Because I love Broadway musicals, so I wanted to learn about music in earnest. 発音とか文法が違う。 英語には日本にない発音があったり、文法が違うので難しいです。 It's defferent about pronounciation and grammar. English is difficult for me because it has pronounciations not in Japan and grammer is totally different. (日本の大学との違いについて) Majorに関して柔軟性があるところ。 Majorを決めた後でもMinorとして多様に勉強できる。 そういうところがいいと思います。 American College is flexibility with major. Even after deciding major, we can study variously as minor. I think it is very good point. *最後の文章なのですが、いいところ、というのをgood pointとしましたが、なんか少し軽い感じがします。 他にいい表現方法などないでしょうか? こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 宜しくおねがいします。

• この文脈の中の”it takes”の意味を教えてください。

以下の文、 The Obama administration says American schools should produce students who are "college and career ready." What is the best way to do that? One group that has some ideas is the National Center on Education and the Economy. Marc Tucker is president of this nonprofit organization. MARC TUCKER: "The president has called for focusing in on what it really takes to be successful in work and in college, and he has called on America's educational institutions, primary and secondary educational institutions, to do whatever it takes to get our kids college ready. That is precisely what we are doing." で、後半のMARC TUCKERの言葉の中で "it really takes" "it takes" とあるのですが、itは何を指すのかと、takaはここではどういう意味なのかわかりません。itが仮主語だとすると、takeはどう訳すのですか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削して欲しいです Part1

「A college degree give me high quality education and the ability that way of thinking. A university is the place where to be able to gain knowledge. At that time, I think that the means to go to college or school is to get this ability. However, in the future, we may forget we learned in college. After graduate the college, we also have to continue to learn and think something to work and live. We can acquire the ability in the college for that. It seems that it is very important to live. 」 日本語やく 「College degreeは質の高い教育と考える力を与えてくれる。大学は知識を得る場所である。それと同時に、大学や学校に行くことの意味はこの能力を手に入れることだと思う。卒業後も、働いて生きていくためには学んだり考え続けなければならない。そういった能力を大学では得られる。生きて行く上でそれはとても重要なことのように思える。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。