• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:訳し方のコツ)

Raising Boys: The Need for Change

2424ookkの回答

• 2424ookk
  • ベストアンサー率26% (18/69)
回答No.2

意訳 「アドバイスがほしいとかじゃなくてさ。なんかちょっとでも希望がほしいんだけど、無理なのかなあ。」 書いてる人は、アメリカに(人類に?)根強い一種の男女差別について、すでに絶望しています。だから、他人からいいアドバイスが得られるとも思ってないし、ほんの一匙の希望があるとさえ思っていません。でも自分と同じような感性の人間が他に一人もいないとまでは思っていないでしょうから、読者の中に一人でも共感してもらえたら、くらいは思っているでしょう。そのかんじを出せたらいいんじゃないかと思います。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英文読解

In writing these pages, which, for the want of a better name, I shall be fain to call the autobiography of so insignificant a person as myself, it will not be so much my intention to speak of the little details of my private life, as of what I, and perhaps others round me, have done in literature; of my failures and successes such as they have been, and their causes; and of the opening which a literary career offers to men and women for the earning of their bread. (中略) That I, or any man, should tell everything of himself, I hold to be impossible. Who could endure to own the doing of a mean thing? Who is there that has done none? But this I protest:— that nothing that I say shall be untrue. I will set down naught in malice; nor will I give to myself, or others, honour which I do not believe to have been fairly won. (中略)以下の英文について教えてください。 That I, or any man, should tell everything of himself, I hold to be impossible. ・・・・私やいかなる人が自分自身の全てを語ることは、不可能です? Thatは「~のことは」ですか? shouldは話者の強い意志を表したものですか? Who could endure to own the doing of a mean thing? Who is there that has done none? 修辞疑問文ですか? I will set down naught in malice ・・・・私は悪意で無を書きとめるつもりです? どういう意味ですか?in maliceのニュアンスが掴めません。 お手数をおかけしますがよろしくお願いいたします。 ----An Autobiography: Anthony Trollope

• carry the load

I've been married for 47 years to a man who is 13 years older than I am. He reminds me often that he is 86 and set in his ways. For much of our marriage, I have carried the load around the house, but now it is worse. My husband barely does anything. carried the load around the houseとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致します

A good farmer is always one of the most intelligent and best educated men in our society. We have been inclined in our wild industrial development, to forget that agriculture is the base of our whole economy and that in the economic structure of the nation it is always the cornerstone. It has always been so throughout history and it will continue to be so until there are no more men on this earth. We are apt to forget that that the man who owns land and cherishes it and works it well is the source of our stability as a nation, not only in the economic but the social sense as well. できるだけ詳しく教えていただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願い致します🙏

• 英文和訳

I speak tonight for the dignity of man and the destiny of democracy.  I urge every member of both parties, Americans of all religions and of all colors, from every section of this country, to join me in that cause.  At times history and fate meet at a single time in a single place to shape a turning point in man's unending search for freedom. So it was at Lexington and Concord. So it was a century ago at Appomattox. So it was last week in Selma, Alabama.  There, long-suffering men and women peacefully protested the denial of their rights as Americans. Many were brutally assaulted. One good man, a man of God, was killed.  There is no cause for pride in what has happened in Selma. There is no cause for self-satisfaction in the long denial of equal rights of millions of Americans. But there is cause for hope and for faith in our democracy in what is happening here tonight.  For the cries of pain and the hymns and protests of oppressed people have summoned into convocation all the majesty of this great Government--the Government of the greatest Nation on earth.  Our mission is at once the oldest and the most basic of this country: to right wrong, to do justice, to serve man.  In our time we have come to live with moments of great crisis. Our lives have been marked with debate about great issues; issues of war and peace, issues of prosperity and depression. But rarely in any time does an issue lay bare the secret heart of America itself. Rarely are we met with a challenge, not to our growth or abundance, our welfare or our security, but rather to the values and the purposes and the meaning of our beloved Nation どなたかお願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a married mother with two children, both in high school. But I am in love with a man who is not my husband of 21 years. "Harry" is my first love, and he came back into my life unexpectedly. He is also married. Neither of us is passionate or loving toward our spouses anymore. We both feel that we are growing apart from them. I am waiting for my children to finish high school before I make any final move. My husband still seems to believe we can be a happy couple, but I don't agree. He is unaware of my affair, but I can tell that he feels that I'm growing more distant from him every day. An additional problem, however, is that Harry seems to go through fits and starts about leaving his large family for me. Harry seems to go through fits and starts about leaving his large family for me. の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 自由英作 添削してください

今回は[学校での友達]についてです。 志望校は一橋大学で、ここの入試に対応出来る様に書いてみました。 今回あまり辞書を用いなくて誤った文法や語彙などあるかも知れませんが、コメント・アドバイス・一橋英語についてなど、回答よろしくお願いいたします。     There has been a view that school is [of school being] where boys and girls study many subjects. In addition, they would earn something very important to make oneself some characters. In my opinion, school is the place where it is most precious thing that they make a lot of friends .     First of all, young boys and girls have to get accustomed to their school. Making friends would be the best way to enjoy their life of school. If a boy is scolded by his teacher for his little mistake, his friends would help him to be cheered up.     Second ,friends would be useful for us to enlarge our experiences. Personally, I have earned vogue information from friends of mine. There is no man but loves friends of their.     For these reasons, I think boys and girls in school had better make friends ,and they would lean how to keep their friendships longer. 150字程度でまとめました。 なお今回もせっかくの添削に何もお礼ができないのは本当に申し訳のない事態になってしまいますので、2件集まったら締め切りとさせて頂きます。(気付かなかったらごめんなさい。) よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

And I was trying to tell you why it is a reason for things to happen in a certain way if we can show that that way has more ways of happening than some other way.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Tell me what you like and I’ll tell you what you are. What is food to one man is bitter poison to others. Taste is the enemy of creativity. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• 日本語のセンスのある方和訳をお願いします

My tardiness in answering your letter was not due to press of business. Do not listen to that sort of excuse; I am at liberty, and so is anyone else who wishes to be at liberty. No man is at the mercy of affairs. He gets entangled in them of his own accord, and then flatters himself that being busy is a proof of happiness.

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致します。

Whenever a person who already has enough to live on proposes to engage in some everyday kind of job,such as school-teaching or typing, he or she is told that such conduct takes the bread out of other people's mouths,and is therefore wicked. If this argument were valid,it would only be necessary for us all to be idle in order that we should all have our mouths full of bread. What people who say such things forget is that what a man earns he usually spends, and in spending he gives employment. この文の構文分析をお願いしたいです。 丁寧にしていただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願い致します🙏