• ベストアンサー

下記の英語で大丈夫でしょうか?

海外のネットショップで購入し、商品代金をゆうちょから送金しました。 20日に送金し、27日には相手の銀行に届いていると思います。 「20日に送金しました。入金を確認次第、荷物の寸法を教えて下さい」というメールを送りたいのですが、下記の英語で大丈夫でしょうか? I remitted on 20th. Please let me know the dimensions of the package as soon as I confirm payment

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I remitted on 20th. Please let me know the dimensions of the package as soon as I confirm payment で通じます。 I remitted on the 20th of April, 2018. Please let me know the dimensions of the package as soon as my payment is confirmed. とも。

mirai1555
質問者

お礼

いつも回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英語で通じますか?

海外のお店で商品を購入し、銀行口座に送金しました。 お店側に入金の確認をお願いしたいのですが、下記の英語で通じますか? Please confirm payment.

• 下記の英語で通じますか?

支払は完了しています。商品の発送が完了したら知らせて下さい。 Payment is complete. Please let me know when delivery of goods is completed.

• 下記の英語で通じますか?

まずは下記の注文の請求書を送ってください。 入金確認後、輸送はDHLが荷物を引き取り。に行きます。 重量と荷物のサイズを知らせて下さい。 First of all, please invoice the following order. After confirming payment, DHL takes delivery of goods. I am going to. Please let me know the weight and the size of the package

• 下記の英文を教えてください。お願いいたします。

Please find attached your invoice with 10% discount. My manager agreed to the 10% discount only if you keep ordering regularly. But I need to advise you that if your orders remain irregular or if you order every 6 months there is a possibility that the they will cancel the 10% discount. Below are our bank details for bank transfer. Please make payment as soon as you can as otherwise we cannot start packing your order. Also please let me know if you still require the MADE IN 000 labels..?

• 和訳をお願いします

Please let me know if I can make payment Thr. as I am having issues with PayPal. Apologies for any inconvenience.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

Hello, I really don’t know why you have not been responding to my messages; please I want to let you know once more that everything has been sorted out all you need to do is confirm these information to enable me authenticate it with what we had on your file. Then within 72hours we will make your transfer 1) Your full name 2) Your full address 3) Your Country 4) The transfer mode you need As soon as you supply me with those information’s we will process your data and send your payment slip. Yours sincerely, Veronica Garcia なるべくわかり易くお願いします

• ebay peypal支払いができないです;;

先日、定年退職を迎える両親のためにebayにて初めて骨董品を落札しました。 『無料!eBay日本語ガイド.com』を参考にさせていただき、なんとかebay、PeyPal共に登録することができました。いざ目当ての商品落札して支払い画面にいくと、『エラーメッセージこの購入の代金をすぐに支払うには、デビットカードまたはクレジットカードをPayPalアカウントに登録してください。』 と出てしまい、色々調べた結果今現在Pay Palに登録してあるクレジットカードでは支払いができないということが解りました。カードは一枚しか所持しておらず、新規に作るとしても何週間も時間がかかってしまいます。 ebayのセラーさんに (1)『私のpaypalに登録してあるクレジットカードではお支払い手続きを行うことができませんでした。Paypalより700ドル直接お振り込みさせていただきたいので、メールアドレスを教えていただけないでしょうか?申し訳ありませんよろしくおねがいします。』 (2)『お振り込み手続きが完了しました。ご確認おねがいします。発送のご連絡いただけると嬉しいです。』 という2点を英文にて伝えたいのですが、自分の英語力がなくて皆様のお力添えをしていただけたらと願いします。 (1)I'm sorry to bother you again. I can't make the payment because of an error on eBay. I would like to pay directly from PayPal so could you give me your email address please? I will make a payment of 700 dollars as soon as I hear from you. (2) I just made a payment for the item by PayPal. Please confirm. I would appreciate if you would proceed the shipping as soon as you confirm the payment. Please let me know after the item is shipped to my address. Thank you, 一応自分なりに考えてみたのですがどうも不安で…図々しいお願いなのですが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

以下の内容なのですが、宜しくお願いします。 How is life,family and business in Japan? please I am sorry for late contact to you concerning the payment you send to us for shippment I will confirm today and let you know about it then I will at once apply for the paper work to shipp the animals to you please wait my mail again.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。新商品のお知らせが届きましたがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have following new products available. Please let me know ASAP if you wish take these. Also, soon I’ll be sending images of these products using WeTransfer.

• この英語で通じますか?

海外のお店で商品を購入し、お店の銀行口座に代金を振込みました。 その後、代金の入金を確認してください、と言うメールを送ると、下記の返事が返って来ましたが、その後、連絡がありません。出荷準備が出来たか、聞きたいのですが、どのように聞けば良いのか・・・(>_<) この英語で通じますか? ⇒ When will it be ready for shipment? Godmorning Yoko, Payment registered yesterday, we will proceed and let you know as soon as ready for pick up. Wish you a great day.