• 締切済み

この翻訳おかしくないですか?

bakanskyの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> この翻訳おかしくないですか?  おかしいも何も、日本語の文になってないんだから 翻訳 とはいえません。あえていえば デタラメ。  「仮想通貨取引所を取得する "かもしれない" というニュースが出ただけで、Monex の株価がこんなふうになるとは驚いた。株主たちが何を求めているのかが見え見えだ」

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いいたします。同じ値段

翻訳お願いいたします 同じ値段 店舗にいる時に欲しい財布がネットと同じ値段だと後に友人に伝える時、「僕が欲しいポーターの財布の値段はアマゾンのと同じだ(同じだった)。」 私訳では1The price of a Poter wallet I want costs as much as that/it on Amazon. 2 The price of a Poter wallet I want is the same as that/it on Amazon. なのですが、良い訳があれば教えて頂きたくお願いします。

• 証券英語(General Mandateなどの意味)

海外の証券市場での上場に関してのルールからの抜粋です。もし、わかる人がいれば教えてください。辞書で調べてものっていなかったので質問させてください。 単語の意味だけでいいです。 1.General Mandate 2.a very substantial acquisition 1は株主総会の決議事項 2は友好的買収 と思いますが、2はなんでa veryがくっついているんだろう。 General mandate (1) Subject to Rule 803, approval by an issuer's shareholders under Rule 805(1) is not required if shareholders had, by resolution in a general meeting, given a general mandate to the directors of the issuer, either unconditionally or on such conditions to issue: very substantial acquisition A full sponsor, in preparing a listing applicant for admission or advising an issuer in a very substantial acquisition or reverse takeover, must be satisfied that, having made reasonable due diligence enquiries and having considered all relevant matters,

• 翻訳お願いします><

And as the technolog becomes more popular and widespread, the price of LED lamps can be expected to fall substantially. If LED lamps sound good already , they are likely to get even better. Scientists have discovered a new manufacturing process capable of dilivering low cost LEDs that are much more energy-efficient and have an even longer lifespan of 60 years. Bulbs that are cheaper, more efficient, non-toxic, last a lifetime... the future seems bright! よろしくお願いします!

• 翻訳お願いします。

会話文なんですが、翻訳お願いします。英語がとても苦手でよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします!! Here we have our fantastic kitchen: hunge, tall ceilings, three windows. Come over here , honey, I want you to see a gorgeous, gorgeous view. A brick wall! Ah, there's a lot of stuff in here, though. Is this place occupied already? See, you're going to be subletting from the owner; he's overseas for a year. That's why you get a great price, girlsーfabulous price, really. Ok, cool. So what's the neighborhood like? Unbelievable. Tons of stores, shopping, designers, restaurants and sing men! Oh, we like that! Yeah, but it seems a little smaller than I imagined. What does the rent come to? Only $2,400. And that's a good price... very good price for subletting! Oh, I see. You want something a little larger, maybe? I don't know. Michiko, what do you think? Do you want to see a few more places? No, that's Ok. I'll start here. I'll start my New York life right in this apartment! Where do I sigh? Right here. Here's a standard lease contract. Congratulation! Thank you so much. (to jack, who has taken a anack out of the refrigerator)No!

• 翻訳、お願いします。

翻訳、お願いします。 GOOD NEWS FOR BAD SLEEPERS Now available:a special pillow for those who have trouble sleeping.Designed by a well-known doctor,this unique pillow is made of foam and provides just the right amount of support.It is 60×45×10 cetimeters and weighs only 950 grames.Our special introductory price,including washable polyester cover,is only $62.Order the Sleepeasy Pillow now to ensure restful nights. DOES NOISE DISTURB YOU? You need our Sound Relaxer.Just switc it on wherever irritating noises interfere with your sleep or concentration.Gentle sounds of natre will calm you down and blot out those nasty notises around you.Choose from a selection of pleasant environmental sounds.The Sound Relaxer measures 12×10×4cm and weighs just 450 grams.The price:only $75.(Batteries not included.) FORCAR OWNERS Every day,thousands of cars are stolen.Is there any way to protect your own? Yes-at last!Our new Watch Dog is the best car alarm ever developed.It looks like a cute stuffed toy,but inside is a highly sophisicated alarm system whicjh is activated the moment someonne tries to open any of the doors.The siren,poweredby 8 batteries,has a volume of over 10 decibels,enough to scare away any thief;and it can only be switched off by remote control.The Watch Doog is 40cm long and is made of washable polyester.For just $85 you get a complete security system with no extra installation charges.The price includes the remote control unit,which weighs only 250 grams.With a Watch Dog,you will never again wonder whether your car will still be waiting for you when you get back.

• 部分部分がわかりません…

いつも御世話になります。 下記の文章の一部分がわかりません。 添削お願い致しますm(_ _)m 【英文】 In the weeks preceding the meeting, several high-profile and richly valued retail acquisitions raised the directors expectations of the price "A" might fetch in sale. 【訳文】 しかしながら、取締役会が開催される数週間前、世間で話題となっており、かつ非常に価値の高い小売店の買収に関する話がいくつかあったことに より、役員達は買収取引においてA社の価格が高まることを期待した?

• 添削お願いします。

以下の文章の"boardroom~"以降の訳に不安があります。 下記に英文と訳文を示しましたのでおわかりになる方、 添削お願い致します。 【英文】 A's acquisition of B company is the culmination of a boardroom rift on strategy that pitted the retailer’s outside directors against its long-running chairman and CEO, M.A. 【訳文】 A社によるB社の買収は、重役たちの親しい関係にできた不和が 最高潮に達したことによる結果である。その不和の原因とは 方略に関連したもので、社外の重役たちは長期間会長を勤め、 最高経営責任者でもあるM.A.氏と対抗させられることになった。 以上、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語で(1)「このニュースを選んだ理由は、日本人の私にとってとても身近

英語で(1)「このニュースを選んだ理由は、日本人の私にとってとても身近なテーマを扱っていたからです」 (2)「多くの人にこの記事を読んでもらい、○○について考えてほしい」 というようなことをいいたいのですが、それぞれ下記のような英語でいいのでしょうか? (1)The reason I choose this news is that the theme is very familiar to me as Japanese. (2)I want a lot of people to read the article, and put a lot of thought into the issue involved here.

• なぜ完了形を使ってはいけないのかが分かりません。

新TOEIC TEST千本ノック!2(中村澄子)の205ページに、時制の問題が載っていました。 答えは過去形なのですが、なぜ現在完了形が間違いなのかが分かりません。 News of the appointment of the billionaire businessman to the post of CEO ( resulted ) in a jump in the company's stock price. 株価は上がって、今も高いのですから完了形が合うように思うのですが・・・。 ご存知の方がいらしたら教えて頂けないでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 緊急です!翻訳してください!!

この英文を翻訳してください!お願いします! Giving time or talking time to help others is a common way that people give to others. In a survey, Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) asked thousands of people in over 150 countries about way they gave to others in the month before the survey . The results showed that 45% of people worldwide took time to help a stranger in some way. By contrast, about 20% of people who took the survey said they helped others by giving some of their time volunteering with groups. The CAF survey did not ask about how people gave things to others, but it is clear giving things is quite common. People may buy extra food or other items in order to give these things to charities or to those in need. People may also give things they do not need or use any longer, such as clothes, phones, or even an old car. These kinds of donations of new of or used items actually add up to a lot of help for those who need it. When it came to giving money, the CAF survey found that over the past month, 33% of people had donated money. Over the years, the United States has been one of the most generous countries worldwide. Each year, people, companies, and organizations in the United States donate over $300 billion. Actually, 75% of this amount, or over $225 billion, comes from people. Half of that is donated each year by average people and families and half is donated by richer people. Recently, the very rich have been challenged to give even more by the Giving Pledge A group of very wealthy people like Warren Buffet and Bill Gates started this idea. They want others to promise to donate most of their wealth now or at some point in the future. So far, over fifty billionaires around the world have joined Buffet and Gates in the Giving Pledge.