回答No.1

しかし、第2章に入るまでには、あなたが(この件に)関わっている主な人物のひとりであることに気づくことと思います。

happy0240
質問者

お礼

awesome - thank you !!!! :o)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

今和訳をしているのですが、何となくわかるけど、ちゃんとした和訳ができないでいて困っています。 この文を和訳してください。 I have since sold this item with a second chance offer. I can however, ship to you the same item that was listed but there will be an increased delay since I will not be able to get another one for 2 weeks. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳の確認をお願いします

英文→「But,as you keep walking, you will notice that the shopping street is not the one you are familiar with.」 和訳→「しかし、あなたが歩き続けていると、あなたは商店街が一つの家族ではないということに気がつくでしょう。」 asとthatの訳し方がよくわからないのですが・・・。よろしくお願いします!!

• 英文の和訳につまづいてます。

下記の和訳につまってます。 ■わたしはわなたが大嫌い!あなたを軽蔑しますが、なんで好きなんだろう?・・・・・・(この先わかりません。また全文の和訳もあってるのか自信がありません) アドバイスお願いします。 I hate you, I despise you but why must I like you. The sight of you makes me sick,but why are you the one I want to pick?

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳したいのですが、長文のため上手く訳せません。 英語の得意な方、意味の通る訳をお願いします。 You can get many things delivered these days, from pizza to house cleaning, but most people probably don't think of cutting-edge science lectures as one thing that's available.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします ☆Are we friend relations forever? ★non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question ☆Is it the question that I se nt to you now? ★yes ☆"we will see"you send me? ★yes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something more ☆but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. ★no,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friends ☆と★の会話って最終的に心配するなよみたいな感じで終わっていて、これは会話は成立してるんでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

今日は。 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 どんなに頑張ってもパーフェクトに理解できません。 自分なりに調べても少ししかわかりません(お恥ずかしい…) 宜しくお願い致します。 I rather speak to you about this, but I feel this is the only way you will understand me. I know you will never feel for me the way I feel for you, but I will make you a deal. If there is war I will visit Japan. If there is not you do not have to call me.

• 和訳をお願いします

Maybe one day we will be lovers. . But you are cute. この文の翻訳をお願いします 翻訳アプリだとよく分からない意味になりました。 ちなみに、この方の事が少し気になっているのですがどのような返答をしたらよいでしょうか?

• 英文の和訳の問題です 2

キリスト教英語の問題で、トーマス・オーデンの書いた聖書解説の文章が解りません。 People who remember that they are only human will readily understand this. この文章の主語と述語(動詞)は何か。という問題なのですが、和訳は これをたやすく理解できるのは彼らだけである・・・ではぜんぜん抜けています。私は主語はpeople 述語はremember と答えたいのですが間違ってるでしょうか。

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか。 変なところがありましたら、ご指摘くださるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Virgos are discrete and trustworthy, not always virginal, but your love is pure and unconditional You keep peoples private secrets. Fantasy and wishful thinking colour your thoughts When you love, you love obsessively and cannot let go of the dream, you are mesmerized by him. There will be at least one great love who will leave an indelible mark on your soul, that colours your life ever after You have the ability to pursue one person, one important man for ever. Standing on the edges of your lovers life. Love will sometimes be unrequited,. Sometimes mutual but still a thing of the night and shadows, hard to materialize into anything substantial and solid. You will spend a long time waiting, but you’ll arrive at the longed for destination in love, even though it may take time to get there..

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章なのですが、和訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいします。 I totally understand you and I did tell him that you have alot on your mind right now.... I will tell him when you are ready to contact him, you will.. Any help you need just let me know.... He is one of my best friends and is cool. Take care and my heart goes out to all.... I told you before but when your ready you can post on the stern group about how Japan is coping there....... My prayers go out to all....keep in touch....