• 締切済み

ウルティマオンラインにて。

パソコンを初期化した後にUOをインストして起動したらパッチがあたるはずのところで <取り消されたアクション> Could not connect to a patch server Make sure you have an active connection to the Internet via an ISP or a direct connection. Your client may not be the most recent version. You may be able to play the game with your current client. Check http:\www.uo.com for help on resolving patching issues. Click OK to play the game or Cancel to abort. と表示されます。 助けてください・・・

みんなの回答

• web2525
  • ベストアンサー率42% (1219/2850)
回答No.1

翻訳結果:ISPあるいは直接の接続によってインターネットに対して活発な接続を行っていると確信するパッチ・サーバー形に接続することができませんでした。あなたのクライアントは最も最近のバージョンではないかもしれません。現在のクライアントを備えたゲームを行うことができるかもしれません。パッチング問題の解決についての支援用のチェックhttp:¥www.uo.com。ゲームを行うかあるいは異常終了するために取り消すためにOKをクリックしてください UOのHPで何かパッチが無いか探してみては?

関連するQ&A

• be動詞の短縮形について

That's going to be an interesting game.を 否定文に変えるとき  (1)That is not going to be an interesting game.  (2)That isn't going to be an interesting game.  (3)That's not going to be an interesting game. (1)も(2)も(3)も、正解だと思うのですが、いかがですか?非常に初歩的な質問ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。m(__)m

• 和訳お願いしますっ゜(゜´Д`゜)゜

(1) If your child has special communication needs, he may need to learn alternative ways to express himself and make his needs known. If your child has developmental delays, he may not know age-appropriate social skills. Separations that would be typical for his age may need to be delayed or modified. If your child doesn't feel secure physically, he may be afraid to try new things. If your child is impulsive or has inappropriate social behaviors, he may run off or be unable to judge his safety in the community. (2) If you are confused about how much to protect and how much to pull back, you may have inconsistent expecta-tions. If you and you child's other parent disagree about any of these issues, your child may get mixed messages that can delay her developing independence or get you all off track with behavior problems. Your child may not have as many Separating experiences as your other children simply because it may be too difficult to arrange these types of experiences. And sometimes you know she will probably be the target of some social discomfort or rejection and that may be too painful for you.

• PC アサシンクリード2を起動できない

Steamで買ったんですが起動したら 「An Internet connection is required to play this game. Failed to connect to the Ubisoft master servers. Please verify that your Internet connection is functional and try again」 というエラーが出ました これってどうすればいいんですか?

• これを日本語に・・・・

暇なときでいいのでお願いします! (いちを歌の歌詞です。) Toymaker: Game over. There are no rules in this game except, win at any cost. Alexa: The time has come once and for all. You've met your match, you will fall. This little game we play is gonna break us down, only one of us can wear the crown. It's not as easy as you thought it'd be, when it's down to you versus me. (Bridge) I play rough, I don't need to try You like to play mean but the score never lies. (Chorus) Game over, Game over. Game over, for now. Winning the game's the only rule allowed. No moral up, or cheers from the crowd. When the game began you never thought you'd lose, but your time is up I play to bruise. Look around you'll find you've lost your team, you tried your best, but you ran out of steam. Bridge You're all out of wishes kiss your dreams goodbye the end's the same. It's not whether you win or lose it's (spoken) how you play the game. Chorus (is that all you got?) (c'mon) (uh uh) (bring it on!) Chorus Game over.

• 翻訳希望

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかた、 お願いできますか? ミスがあると思いますが、意訳していただけるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 This new attitude may go against your traditions. He will have changed your way of thinking or attitudes about yourself, your personal life. Money. So that you would have done things you haven't done before, or may not have considered or had the courage. This man will help you make a new life. But one which you have to get used to. And may not be exactly as you envisaged when you when you met him. For Uranus makes things turn out differently.. This can mean that it is less stable and predictable than you'd really liked or wanted.. So the relationship will be an interrupted one, full of change, justly when it seems to be settled.

• 英語の添削をお願いします!

こんにちは 自分で出来る限り英訳してみましたが 正しいか間違っているか… 英文の添削をお願いします。 (1)道路事情・天候により遅れる場合があります。   -Bus may not be on time due to the road condition and/or weather.   -Bus may not be on time due to weather and/or road conditions.   -Bus may not be on time due to inclement weather and/or poor road conditions. (2)帰りの○○駅接続は余裕を持った便をお取りください。   -Should you catch a connecting train at ○○ station on your way home, please be sure to allow an ample time by taking an earlier bus.   -Please allow ample time for transfers to other modes of transportation.   -Please allow enough time for transfer to the other modes of transports. (3)臨時列車については各駅にお問合せ下さい。   -Make an inquiry at your railway station about special trains (4)運転日注意○○~○○間の運転日については、駅係員にお尋ねください。   -Days of Operation: Make an inquiry about the scheduled days of special trains at your JR station. どうかよろしくお願いします。

• (283)Else, afterwards……この英文はどのように訳せばよいでしょうか

(283) Else, afterwards, you may chance to be in want, and go begging to other men's houses, but without avail; as you have already come to me. But I will give you no more nor give you further measure. Foolish Perses! Work the work which the gods ordained for men, lest in bitter anguish of spirit you with your wife and children seek your livelihood amongst your neighbours, and they do not heed you. Two or three times, may be, you will succeed, but if you trouble them further, it will not avail you, and all your talk will be in vain, and your word-play unprofitable. Nay, I bid you find a way to pay your debts and avoid hunger. <試し訳と質問> 前記の例文の順を追って、段落ごとに、試し訳と字句の解釈について、質問します。よろしくお願いします。 (1) Else, afterwards, you may chance to be in want, and go begging to other men's houses, but without avail; as you have already come to me. さもないと、以前、お前は私のところに(頼みに)来た事があるように、今後、お前は貧乏をして、そして、他人の家に頼みに行くことがあっても、効き目はないぞ。 <質問> (a) as you have already come to me.について    この文はyou may chanceに掛かる副詞句で、 文頭に置きました。正しいでしょうか。 (b) may chance toについて   you may chance to (be in want, and) go begging として、 ( )を外し、you may chance to go beggingと考えて良いでしょうか (2) But I will give you no more nor give you further measure.    だが、私はお前に量りものを更に多く与えたり、今後も続けて与えたりする つもりはない。 (3) Foolish Perses! Work the work which the gods ordained for men, lest in bitter anguish of spirit you with your wife and children seek your livelihood amongst your neighbours, and they do not heed you. 愚か者のペルセースよ。神々が人間に運命づけた仕事をするのだ。(そして) お前が妻や子供たちと共に、隣り近所に頼み歩いて、お前たちの生活の 糧を求めても、誰もお前たちを助けてくれないという精神的苦痛のないように するのだ。 (4) Two or three times, may be, you will succeed, but if you trouble them further, it will not avail you, and all your talk will be in vain, and your word-play unprofitable. 二度や三度なら、お前たち(の懇願)はうまくいくかも知れないが、もし、お前が 更に、彼らに迷惑をかけるとすれば、それは、お前の為にならないし、お前の 話は全て無駄であり、お前の口上は役に立たないだろう。 <質問> (a) all your talk will be in vain and your word-play unprofitableについて all your talk will be in vain and your-word-play (will be) unprofitable と解釈しました。正しいでしょうか。 (b) your-talk, your-word-play; 合成語が二つあります。    これは、お前の話、お前の口上としました。    気持ちとしては、「お前の舌先三寸はもはや通用しない」と感じます。     これは正しいでしょうか。 (5) Nay, I bid you find a way to pay your debts and avoid hunger. いや、私はお前が自分の債務を返し、飢えを凌ぐ方法を見出すように命じる。 <感想> この文は、I bid ( you find……)という構成ですが、‘your debts’ ‘I bid’ という語から、ペルセース(弟)はヘーシオドス(兄)から相当の借金をしている らしい。「それを返さないうちは、お前のいうことは、一切、聞かない」という気持ちが読みとれて、bidの訳語が難しい。

• Ifを使った書きかえ問題なんですが

Ifを使った書きかえ問題なのですが、 2つの答えを思いついてしまいまして、 どちらが良い答えなのか分からず困っています。 どちらが良い答えなのか、 或いは、さらに良い答えがあるのでしたら 教えて頂ければ幸いです。 Speak a little more slowly, or I can't follow you.  If you speak a little more slowly, I can follow you.  If you don't speak a little more slowly, I can't follow you. Keep your promise, or you'll lose your friends.  If you keep your promise, you'll not lose your friends.  If you don't keep your promise, you'll lose your friends. In an emergency, don't panic, or you may get into bigger trouble.  If you panic in an emergency, you may get into bigger trouble.  If you don't panic in an emergency, you may not get into bigger trouble.

• 英文を日本文にして頂けないでしょうか(3)

日本文に訳して頂けないでしょうか。 ちなみに、Storm8IDとTeamLavaは訳さなくても結構です。 長文で大変かと思いますが、どうか宜しくお願い致します。 ------------------- Hello, Thanks for your email. This is an automated response; if you are not inquiring about being able to access your existing characters on a new device, please let us know in your reply. If you *are* attempting to get a different account on any of your devices, please enter the information on the form and reply or *we will not be able to transfer your character*. Transferring to a new device will affect *all* Storm8/TeamLava characters on your device. The transfer feature is for restorative purposes only. It will not swap accounts between two live devices. Swapping is also against the Terms of Service. Should you attempt this, Support agents will not be able to assist you. If you have your old device or know your Storm8 ID information AND your new device does not have a Storm8 ID on it, you can perform the transfer immediately by following the instructions at ここにURL。 Otherwise, please provide us with the following information and our team will perform the transfer from the backend as soon as we can. 1. Name of game: 2. OLD Storm8 ID and/or Code 3. NEW Storm8 ID and/or Code 4. Original account name: 5. Original game level: 6. Approximate date you created your original account: 7. Approximate date you last logged in with your original account: 8. Any other details you can provide to identify your lost account: 9. Any other character codes and character names you have for DIFFERENT Storm8 games on the same device as the character you are trying to retrieve (list the name of the game with the character code): 10. Approximately how many POINTS (favor, ancients, etc) were left on the account: 11. What items, in game, did you use your points on and approximately how long ago: 12. Any receipts you may have for purchases. Note: If you are not able to provide ALL of the above information, we may not be able to recover your old character. ----------------------------

• 翻訳をお願いします

翻訳をお願いしていただける方 よろしくお願いします His Neptune is in your second house. This is a negative aspect, it means that at the time when you form the relationship, he will seem free, generous, and with big ideas about money, but there may be financially difficulties or debts in the background of his life. Some poverty or struggle. He may seem to hit a bad patch in an otherwise solvent life. But when you know him better, you will find this is a habit. You will be tempted to save him from disaster financially at some point. But it is unwise to give this man money at all, or to allow him to handle or influence your financial life. For losses may occur. This man could impose on your generosity, become a drain on your income in one way another. He may either always be making use of your money, borrowing, finding things for you to spend on, or invest in, but they wont work. You may have too much faith in him. He may not be as competent financially as he seems. So the impulse to help him out or to give to much could be unfounded, a bad investment in the future both emotionally, if you end up disillusioned and out of pocket in a big way, and financially.

専門家に質問してみよう