• ベストアンサー

英語が得意な方英語に翻訳して下さい_(>_<)_

相手、how are you? 私、soso 相手、why? ↑に、 『ヘンリー王子が黒人と婚約したって言うNEWSでもテンション下がってたのに、 ネットでエド・シーランが婚約したかもしれないって記事を見つけてショックで禿げそうなの... 今日、病院に行ってインフルエンザのワクチン注射しに行かなきゃだし...』 と言いたいです。『』を英語にして下さい。m(_ _)m

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です。補足です。  第二文を次のように変えます。 At the news that Prince Harry is engaged to a black woman my tension was down but upon coming across an article that Ed Sheeran might be engaged the shock I felt was enough to make me lose my hair. And I have to go to a hospital for a flu shot today.

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(_ _)m★

その他の回答 (2)

noname#229393
noname#229393
回答No.3

Even though NEWS saying Prince Henry was engaged to a black man, even though the tension was going down, I found an article that Ed Sealan might be engaged on the net and it seems to be bald with a shock Today, I have to go to the hospital and go to vaccinate the flu

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

At the news that Prince Harry is engaged to a black woman my tension was down but upon coming across an article that Ed Sheeran might be engaged the shock I felt was enough to make me lose my hair. And I have to go to a hospital for a flu shot

関連するQ&A

• 英語で何と聞く?「日本に来られたのは何故ですか?」

※理由は分からないのですが、昨日同じ質問を英語で書いたら削除されてしまいました… 日本語で書けということでしょうか?という事で日本語で。 こないだ、"Why did you come to Japan?"と聞くと「いったい何の理由があって来たんだ?」というニュアンスになってしまい、失礼な感じになると本で読みました。 だから、"Are you here on business?"などを使いなさいとのことだったのですが、相手がビジネスなのか観光なのかなんなのか全然見当が付かないときはどうしたらいいでしょう? 前回の質問では、"What brought you here?"という意見をたくさん頂きました。 僕もこの表現は知っていたのですが、もうちょっと軽い表現はないかなと。 いや、もちろん使って間違いはないと思うのですが、例えば親しい友達同士合ったときとか、"How are you?"とはあんまり言わなくて、"What's up?"とか言うらしいじゃないですか。 それとも、軽い感じで聞く時でも"What brought you here?"って言うんでしょうか。 みなさんどう思われますか?また、"What brought you here?"以外の表現は何かご存じですか?

• 英国王室について

もうすぐ長男のウィリアムと王子ケイトさんの結婚式が行われるようですが、実は弟のヘンリー王子にメディアが注目していて、わずか25歳の王子の生き様は多くの人々を魅了し、映画化されることが決まっているようです。 ダイアナ妃の事故死や、継母のことで悩んでドラッグまで手を出してしまいましたが、イートン校卒業後、陸軍士官学校に入ってからは、極秘でタリバンを相手に前線の部隊で戦っていたこともあるようです。 そもそも王室の方で、軍で、アフガニスタンで戦いたい、などという話が普通になっているのもすごいですし、王子が自分を普通のように扱ってくれてうれしい、ヒーロー扱いするメディアに自分はヒーローではない、ヒーローは地雷で足をなくした兵士だと(勿論英語)で話しているのも以外でした。   この件で英国民の心をガッツリつかんだようです。  昨年はハリー王子はニューヨークも訪問していて、黒人の赤ちゃんを抱っこしたり、9.11事件を追悼して、ソツなくポロの腕前も披露してたところはやはり王家の器だと思いました。 とても難しいかと思いますが、日本では気さくにするという簡単なことがどうしてうまくいかないのでしょうか?  

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳お願いします。

先日は、回答して下さった方、ありがとうございました。 週に1度の通信高校に通っていると、アメリカの友人にメールで話をしたら You must have your reason tot he why you can't be on normal school but everyone does. と来たのですが、よく意味が分かりません。 前半は子どもがいるという理由がなければならない、という意味でしょうか? すみませんが宜しくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳お願いします

Dear Seller, My Name is Mrs Tonya Barber from Germany,I will like to buy your item for my uncle in Nigeria and I will offer you $1,200.00USD for the item, Kindly reply me through Email for further conversation なんて書いてあるのかわかりません。 翻訳お願いします。

• 英語の得意な方、どうか翻訳お願いします。

ps3でBF4というゲームをしていて、そこで戦った相手と友達になったのですが送られてきたメッセージがよく分からず、どう返事すればいいか困惑しています。 どうかご助力ください。 ur very last person i'm gonna add btw there bout 10 friend request i got last night&today too but delite most of my friend request & atleast u got top 5 best pilots around the world as ur friend too.

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳お願いできませんか?

同時多発テロにより亡くなられた全ての方に心からご冥福をお祈りします。 この日の惨事を忘れることなく生きていきましょう。 生きている者が受け継いでいくことで 彼らの魂は星として永遠に輝き続けます。 上記日本語を英訳できませんか? お願いします。

• 英語得意な方翻訳お願いいたします。

英語得意な方翻訳お願いいたします。 job interviewの内容です。 It seems to me that your products and services are aligned with what I think I can deliver and from what I could see on your website you have been around in the market for quite and while and I would be very interested in starting out of my career with an established company that can also provide me with the opportunities I need to progress in the future and reach my goals

• 英語の得意な方、翻訳をお願いします!

英語の得意な方、翻訳をお願いします! 翻訳機能などを使ってみましたが、綺麗な日本語にならなくて困っています お願いします What do you say about people who say female bodybuilders aren't even women? I think such opinions are extremely shallow. To look at just one aspect of a person, such as the fact that they have a lot of muscle, and then say that that person is not a woman constitutes an extremely narrow viewpoint. Is bodybuilding to you in any way a rebellion? That didn't have anything to do with why I started bodybuilding, but I must say that it has been a constant battle since then. As my muscles got bigger and I got stronger, people around me started to change. That's when it started becoming necessary to fight. What do you think about the trend for women bodybuilders to alter the natural body line with breast implants? I think it's a very unfortunate trend. It looks to me like the women are being manipulated by men's wishes. It's like a fitness version of Playboy. I think that in Japan, especially, women have a very narrow concept of themselves. What do you think? You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do.The way I see it, God made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it's a good thing to have all different types of people.Each person has his or her own individuality, own character, and it's the most important thing is to express that.

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳お願いします。

http://www.marcellobarenghi.com/p/about.html このページの翻訳お願いします。

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願いします。

英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願いします。 Please confirm me when ship you ship ? Which one is payed. 機械翻訳しましたが、どうも解釈がしっくりこなくて。 よろしくお願いします。