• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文についての質問)

目標と具体的な目標についての質問

Nakay702の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

>回答の仕方としては、Activities such as walking, jogging, swimming, aerobics, jump roping and in-line skating all raise heart rate. のような感じでいいのでしょうか? >で、specific objectiveのところに、例えば Running: 7mph for 45 minutes. みたいな感じで答えればいいのでしょうか? ⇒失礼ながら、逆だと思います。 ということは、例えば、 Goal: 2時間以内でハーフマラソンを完走すること。 Specific objectives: 1. ウォーキング、ジョギングを毎日30分以上。2. 縄跳びを毎日10分以上。3. エアロビクスを1日おきに30分以上。4. 水泳を週1回1時間以上、 というような具合になると思います。 >ここで質問されているGoalとobjectiveの違いがよくわかりません。 ⇒Goalは、いわば「最終目標」で、objectiveは、その目標達成のために行う「特定の目的(個々の具体的な行動や訓練)」を指していると思います。

shhisyak
質問者

お礼

なるほど! 例を用いていただき、大変わかりやすかったです。 ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• goalとobjectiveの違いがわかりません。

goalとobjectiveの違いがわかりません。 ある組織の規約(英語)を読んでいたら、goalsという項目の後に、objectivesという項目が出てきました。 goalとobjectiveは、どう違うのでしょうか。 それぞれの内容を読むと、objectivesで書かれていることの方が、goalsで書かれていることよりも、より具体的であるようです。 2つの語の違いを教えていただければありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 A mysterious mystifying feeling will draw you towards him and in that moment your life will become changed, your future will become set. You and he are not only soul mates, but he is a kind of spiritual twin. Never will you have a relationship quite as deep and magical as this, for you and he are meant for each other, and both of you have been unconsciously waiting, both lonely to meet.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

明日の部活動で英語でスピーチをしなければなりません。 下の英文はそのスピーチの最終段落なんですが、文法的におかしな点や間違った表現があれば指摘をお願いします! Lastly, I hope that this club will be the place that we can improve each other’s English skill together for all the members. I believe that the important thing is just trying hard to study English because people who keep going for the goal make around them. So let's try our best to study English and improve each other. Thank you for your listening. ちなみに私がここで伝えたい事は、 ☆部活(英語部です)がみんなにとってお互いを高められる場所であってほしい ☆そのために大切なのは、一人ひとりが目標に向かって頑張ること  →そうすれば周りにもいい刺激を与えて切磋琢磨しあえる! ということです。上記の英文でうまく伝わるのでしょうか?

• 英語についての質問です

Fitnessで Develop your cardio respiratory Endurance Exercise Programという項目があり、 FITTに基づくように計画を立てろ、というものです。 そのFITTというのが、 >F= 3-5 days per week >I = within your target heart rate zone >T= 20-60 min. per day >continuous rhythmic activity large muscle groups that will put you in your target heart rate zone, and you can sustain for 20-60 minutes. ということです。 Type of Activity / date / (Time/Distance) を書く表があるのですが、 例えば、Jogging 5.0mph / Monday, Sunday / 30 minutes と書きました。 そこまではわかるのですが、その表の下に Find your target heart rate zone:___________________ Find the 10-sec. count zone: ______________________  とあるのですが、上は心拍数のことですよね? 「心拍数を見つける」ということでしょうか? こちらには何を書けばいいかわかりますか?

• 英文の意味がわかりません

Estimate the average number of people that you think each Member of your network (i.e. each of your direct and indirect referrals) will directly refer. Note : This number is not your total number of extended referrals, but rather a guess of how well the average Members in your network will recruit others. とあるのですが、いまいち分かりません。宜しくお願い致します。

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 英文和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となりますので、 内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You will share your deepest hopes and dreams with your soul mate, almost as though he is your twin soul or best friend He will be your dearest friend and mentor and confidant in life, and also your husband, soul mate and lover. You will share the same ideals and same special attitude about love and marriage. This love will have the strength enough for you to help each other in the face of with any difficulties or commitments in your personal lives in the future. His love will endure for all time. He will be all that you would secretly wished for in a man. You will feel good to have him, a sense of romance or glamour, or ego around him as though he’s someone greater or better, whom you can show off proudly to your friends.

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• 英文の和訳

すみませんが、以下の英文を 和訳していただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The element of air was on your fifth house. This indicates that it is through conversation or words and communication, letters, that you will determine what your partner is really like. You will seem actively involved impressed attentive or friendly towards him because of your conversation or interesting the communications exchanged between you, but inwardly you’ll keep your distance still, and you will stay in control emotionally, no matter how intuitively, instinctively and mysteriously or irresistibly you find yourself drawn to him, you’ll try and be objective until you form an opinion. This will not be easy because he will seem like a man who is not ordinary, who can touch and inspire your soul with his originality, invisible strands of strange powerful feelings. He will feel so different to anyone you have every known before, that you will think it wonderful to have met him at all. Meeting him will be exciting. But you’ll try and control yourself and to view it coolly and sensibly. So there is a kind of duality going on, two levels, what you feel and how you act when you meet, each may be different.

• 訳で悩んでますalso my mind is like that it i will stay like that.

メールなんですが、目標についての会話です。訳をおしえてください。 i know that you can reach your goals. you say that you speak fluent english? your english while emailing sounds fluent already. is your speaking not yet good like the emailing yet?最初からわかりません。メールではすでに流暢だよ。英語をしゃべるのはメールみたいにはまだできないの? well i know tat you'll get it. あなたはできるよ when you reach your goal to get to the states for living,what state will you choose? 目標を達成するのにアメリカ住むならアメリカのどこを選ぶ? i'm so glad that your mind is strong for learning the language. also my mind is like that it i will stay like that. haha. i really want to learn and spek it great. あなたが語学を学ぶことにもえているのは私は嬉しいよ。。。わかりません 私は本当に勉強して素晴らしく?しゃべれるようになりたい。 おしえてください。