$5 a pop

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the story of my freelance-writing career journey
  • Explore the reasons why I chose to pursue freelance writing
  • Learn about the challenges and experiences I have encountered along the way
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

$5 a pop

I am attempting a freelance-writing career after having realized that business (a decision in major that was ultimately mine, but pressured by my parents) makes me terribly unhappy. I’m so early in my career that I’m taking odd jobs for $5 a pop just trying to get experience. a decision in major that was ultimately mineの意味は「主に最終的には私の決断だった」でしょうか?あと、a popの意味をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

> a decision in major that was ultimately mineの意味は「主に最終的には私の決断だった」でしょうか? ⇒ 仰る通りだと思います。 > a popの意味 ⇒ それぞれ。つまり、「1件当たり(それぞれ)5ドルで」 [ご参考] http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/a+pop

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1。 a decision in major that was ultimately mineの意味は「主に最終的には私の決断だった」でしょうか?  はい、そうです。 2。あと、a popの意味をよろしくお願いします  普通「~の度に」、「いちいち面倒くさい」と意味です。ちまちました取るに足らない、

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• in my corner

This irrational urge of mine comes from an incredibly selfish place, I know that much. I want someone in my corner. I love my dad so much, but he’s moving on with his life in a way that I’m not fully a part of. I know that much.は「それくらいのことは分かっている」みたいな感じでしょうか?in my cornerの意味もよろしくお願いします

• 書き換え問題 so that構文から

お願いします。 書き換え問題です。 My illness was so serious that I had to resign my post. I was in ( such ) bad health ( that ) ( I ) ( was ) compelled to resign my post. これでいいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• job references

My Ph.D. supervisor was one of my job references until recently, when I asked a colleague (I finished my Ph.D. eight months ago). After a lot of struggle finding a position anywhere (let alone an academic one) I soon found a job that I liked after making that change. Last week, a mutual professional acquaintance of my Ph.D. supervisor and mine told me that she gave me bad references in the past, citing my “lack of ambition.” Ph.D. supervisorとは何でしょうか?あと、ここでのreferenceの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

There's been a lot of times though in the band situation where there's been some deep wounds. Like that press conference they put together in 1996, after canceling three shows. The same stuff was going on with certain members of the band, that I was doing at that time. That was that time, I'm not making an excuse for it, it was a horrible time in my life. As well there were a lot of great things going on in my life, but that part of it was miserable. But I don't think at all that there needed to be a press conference to out me publicly, that was my own business.

• she was a chinese 訳についてと反応

質問1 訳と反応について教えていただきたいのですが、メールを交換している相手が自分について話してて、このような文を送ってきました。自分なりに訳します。間違えだらけですが教えて下さいお願いします。 I Been In Love when I was 18.I went out with this girl for 3 years I loved her to death.she was a chinese.In the end I messed things up,she had bigger dreams and a brighter future and I was still playing around.I did something that I regreted and I lost my first and only love.There was another time nearly two years after her,I met another girl that I thought I was in love with but it was more of lust than love.She turned out to be my worst nightmare.She was a compulsive liar.She caused me a great deal of pain and I lost a lot because of her,but it wasnt love at all,I realize that in the end. 私は18の時に3年つきあった中国人の彼女がいました。私はあそんでいました。私は初めての愛をうしなった。・・・・・私はほかの女性がいました。彼女はうそつきでした。彼女はすばらしいけどすべてはすきじゃなかった。私はきずいて終わりにした。 質問2 このような相手の経験についてこなにか反応をしたいのですが日本語ならば、そうなんだあそういう経験ってあるよね とか、いえるのですがこの場合たとえばどんな反応ができますか?たとえばでかまいませんので教えてくださいおねがいします。

• ~しはすまいかと ~するといけないから

~しはすまいかと ~するといけないからのニュアンスを伝えたいときに、辞書には色々な言い方がのっていますが、それらをそのまま自分の 伝えたい文章に当てはめても、ネイティブの方には変に響くようです。 We left that place for fear that someone should see us. Make a note of it in order not to forget it I was anxious that I lost my money We left that place for fear that I should not wake her I was afraid that my airplane will crash I was afraid that a ghost would come I was afraid that I would be delayed in my work これらの中にはまーまーのも全然ダメなのもあるようで、使い方、 自然な表現がわかりません。また回避したい内用によってもfearはダメとかanxiousはダメとかconcernを使うとかあるようで、何か良い解決方法がありましたら おしえてください。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a single mother of an infant daughter. I love my daughter more than life itself, but I am at a crossroads and she is in the middle. I work a very good, high-paying job. However, I don't like it. I want to go back to school and get a master's in a field I am passionate about. I'd get a job that would ultimately only pay about half of my current earnings, but I would actually enjoy it! I'd get a job that would ultimately only pay about half of my current earnings, but I would actually enjoy it!の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I live in a small apartment. Last week I went on vacation, and my mother kindly came by to water my plants. After my return she told me she was shocked to see my apartment, that I was a slob and wondered how could I live like that. how could I live like thatはhow I could live like thatでもどちらでも良いのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• だれかこの日本語訳を。。

you know, there was a period in my life where I found growing up in the world that I was living in quite stressful. 誰かこの文章の訳を教えていただけないでしょうか。 文法的にいうとfound(find)ってどういう風に解釈できるのでしょうか?あとworldのあとのthatって関係代名詞でしょうか?

• 選択問題

I received a telegram [ ] that my father was in a serious condition. この正解が saying であって written でない理由はなんでしょうか? 自分で選んだのは saying ですが、なぜ written が不正解になるのかがわかりません。