• ベストアンサー

rolling five deep

I feel like I am the one who should be laughing because I’m rolling five deep when it comes to parental support after you count my mom’s beau who has been in my life since I was five. rolling five deepとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

rolling five deepとはどのような意味でしょうか?  これは次の二つの組み合わせです。 1。 roll deep は「大勢が一緒になって行動する」という意味です。 http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/roll-deep 2。 five deep というのは、いろいろな解釈(垂直に五人、水平に五人、前後に五人)などがありますがいわば「押すな押すな」の大勢という意味です。  笑うのは私の方じゃないかと思う、というのは五つの時から私の生活に顔を出した母の愛人の数を数えれば、援助してくれる親の数は大変な数になるわけだから、、、

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• five top introductions?

お世話になります。 企業本を読んでいて遭遇した文章なのですが、 five top introductionsをはじめ、文章全体が どう訳せばいいのかまったくわかりません。 I'm on a board with a VC who asks our CEO to include in every board presentation the five top introductions to prospective partners and customers he'd like us to make for him. ご教示のほど、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• なんのcanでしょうか

For a while, but especially since I got home for the summer after my first year of college, I have been concerned about the way my mom can interact with my family. http://community.sparknotes.com/2014/07/07/auntie-sparknotes-how-can-i-get-my-mom-back-into-counseling canはなくてもよさそうに見えるのですが、なんのcanでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 至急。英語について教えてください

『うん。私が赤ちゃんの時に両親が離婚して、それからずっと母と一緒に暮らしてるよ。』←は yeah I've lived with my mom since she got divorced when I was a baby←合っていますか? 間違えていれば教えてくださいm(__)m

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の文の英訳をお願いします。。。 since i meet you, i allways feel joy in my heart, i think something good entered my heart to come and stay, お願いします<m(__)m>

• wait out my feelings

My father died two years ago from complications due to alcoholism. It was a long time coming, and I lived on the other side of the country and did not want to deal with the daily aspects of his care. My mom took care of him as he died but only in the most cursory ways—feeding and housing him. In all other ways she seemed to hate him: freezing him out and ignoring him when he spoke. I firmly believe that my mom should have left him, and it makes me angry at her for staying with him and enabling his alcoholism. I am having a lot of trouble talking to my mom now. I feel angry every time we speak. I currently can’t afford counseling, so my only strategy is to avoid her and wait out my feelings, which since my dad’s death have wavered between clinginess, distance, annoyance, and anger. wait out my feelingsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I'm a teenage boy. My mom hates that I'm gay. She says that the whole family is disappointed in me. But it's only my dad's side of the family who hates me for it. My mom can't accept me for me. can't accept me for meはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 添削お願いします。m(。_。;))m ペコペコ

<(_ _*)>いつもお世話になり、ありがとうございます。英文の添削、よろしくお願いします。 授業の前には、次の授業では何を話そうか、予習しなくちゃ!と思うのだけれど、無理に英文を詰め込んでも自分の実力はすぐ見抜かれてしまうだろう。 だから自分の実力のままでいいや。と思ってしまう。 I always feel that I should think about what to talk in next class and that I should study beforhand but on the other hand I also think that it is no use forcing myself to put things in my head since the teacher will notice it. Before taking lessons, I feel that I need a topic in the lesson and I have to prepare for the lesson. But I end up in thinking that it is no use in cramming English sentences into my head and that I would go with my current English ability.

• 添削をお願いします

添削してください。よろしくお願いします。 バイオリンを習い始めて3年になります。全然うまくなっている気がしなくて、やめようかと思ったこともありましたが、最近ようやく上達してきたかもと思えるようになってきました。やめなくてよかったと思います。 It's been about three years since I started practicing the violin. There were some times when I thought I should give it up as I just didn't seem to improve. However, lately I finally feel like my performance may be getting better. I'm glad I didn't quit practicing.

• 日本語に合うように英文を作る問題

1.私は夢をあきらめるべきだろうか。 I wonder ( ) I should give up my dream. 2.明日は晴れるでしょうか。-残念ながら晴れないでしょう。 Will it be fine tomorrow? - I'm afraid ( ). 3.日本とアメリカの祝日を比較してみましょう。 Let me compare the holidays of Japan with ( ) of America. 4.お母さん、ぼくのズボンはどこにあるの。 Where ( ) my pants, Mom? 再びすみません。この問題も解いてくれれば幸いです。

• どのような意味でしょうか

Fifteen years ago my sister-in-law and I had a mutual friend, Barbie, who told me something unflattering about my sister-in-law. My relationship with my sister-in-law has been fractured ever since. I have since severed my relations with this friend for numerous other reasons, but Barbie is still good friends with my sister-in-law. Recently, I have felt that I should let my sister-in-law know how this woman betrayed her friendship by telling me her secret. Should I tell my sister-in-law or leave it alone and let her find out for herself? Seeing her buddy up to this person makes me crazy. Seeing her buddy up to this personはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします