• ベストアンサー

至急。英語について教えてください

『うん。私が赤ちゃんの時に両親が離婚して、それからずっと母と一緒に暮らしてるよ。』←は yeah I've lived with my mom since she got divorced when I was a baby←合っていますか? 間違えていれば教えてくださいm(__)m

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

『うん。私が赤ちゃんの時に両親が離婚して、それからずっと母と一緒に暮らしてるよ。』←は yeah I've lived with my mom since she got divorced when I was a baby←合っていますか? 合っています。  When I was a baby my parents got divorced and I have lived with mother ever since. とも。

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m♪

関連するQ&A

• 使役動詞

For instance, we were with his friend, and the friend said he hasn't done laundry since the day he got married. My boyfriend then announced that he never did laundry until he got divorced. I said, "Well, aren't you doing your own laundry now?" His reply was, "I've got my daughter doing it." I've got my daughter doing it.はI've gotの代わりにI haveと言うとdoingではなくdoですよね?なぜなのでしょうか?I get my daughter to do it.はより口語的、という理解で良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• with the sign off

I’m a 30-year-old woman whose parents got divorced when I was 15. My father has never been open about having a relationship since the divorce. I was visiting him a while ago and went to look up something on his iPad. His mail browser was open and I happened to see an email between him and another man with the sign off “love you.” with the sign offはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の時制

英語の時制 She had lived in Japan for ten years when she moved to Hawaii. の文では、過去完了形が使われているのに I once visited Disneyland when I was a girl. や She lived in Japan for ten years when she was a child. の文では過去完了形は使われていません。 意味的に一番上の文で過去完了形を使うのは分かるのですが whenがあった場合は過去完了は使っちゃ駄目だったような気がするのですが 私の勘違いでしょうか?

• 至急。英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

相手のThe only bad thing about where i live is the internet is slow (argh! Face)に対して 『そうなんだ(笑) インターネット遅いとイライラするよねw』と言いたいですが、 (1)haha i see. Frustrated with the Internet slow isn't it? (2)Yeah. It is very frustrating when internet slows down. どっちがただしいですか?

• 至急。英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

英語がわかるかた至急回答お願いいたしますm(__)m 『うん、そうだよね。 ただ来年会ったときに、(話してることと言葉が)あなたもわからないし私もわからないだったらって 不安だっただけなんだ。 忙しいのにごめんね。』と言いたいのですが、 Yeah. Because of language barrier, I was just worried if we won't be able to understand what we say when we see next year. Sorry to bother you.←で伝わりますか?

• 語順

When I got home, my sister was studying.と When my sister was studying, I got home. はどっちも英文として正しいですか?お願いします。

• 英語の文書の書き換え問題を教えてください

(1)She lays her baby down on the bed.  Her baby(     )(     )(     ) on the bed by her. (2)Can you see the mountain over there? That' Mt.Akagi.  The mountain (     )can(     )(     ) over there is Mt.Akagi.. (3)Tom was born in New York,and grew up there. Tom (     )(     ) and (     )in New York. (4)Her mother didn't allow her to go out at night at all.  She was (     )allowed to go out at night . (5)When I came home,my mother was talking with my brother?  My brother (     )(     )(     )by my mother,when I came home. (6)彼は新しい車に歓喜した。  He (     )(     )(     )the new car. (7)朝食にはご飯を食べますか?それともパンを食べますか?  (     ) is (     )for breakfast ,rice or bread?                   以上、よろしくお願いします。

• なんのcanでしょうか

For a while, but especially since I got home for the summer after my first year of college, I have been concerned about the way my mom can interact with my family. http://community.sparknotes.com/2014/07/07/auntie-sparknotes-how-can-i-get-my-mom-back-into-counseling canはなくてもよさそうに見えるのですが、なんのcanでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 至急。英語について。

oh ok. do you have dates? Go out with a guy? I called my grandma, she's dying so I wanted to say my good bye to her. ↑に 『予定、あるっちゃあるけどたいした用事はないよ。そうだったんですか。それはツラいですね。 でも大丈夫。元気になってもっと長生きしてくれるように 私も願ってます。』 ↑と言いたいですか、 I have some errands to run but it's nothing. That was it. It must be tough for you. I hope she will be all right. I am with you and wishing her to get well and live longer.←合っていますか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“I had so much fun. I actually still get to play with those guys every once in awhile, I have a deep deep love. The only reason why I’m not doing it now is my kids, they would cry every time I would go on the road with STP. When I leave on tour with Linkin Park, they’re like, ‘Okay, we’ll see you when you get back.’ They understand what I’m doing, but when I would leave with STP they would cry. I started realizing, I think they thought I was choosing to do that over being at home with them, because I would be done with Linkin Park and coming home. It was just too hard on my family, so I basically was like, you know what, I’ve got to stop being selfish here. When I’m not doing Linkin Park, I’ve got to be home with my babies.”