• ベストアンサー

添削してください(英語)

kimu09の回答

• kimu09
  • ベストアンサー率31% (22/69)
回答No.1

あなたはまず、日本語を使えるようになりましょう。 >よろしくお願いします! 何をお願いされているのか不明です。 あなたが知りたいことは何ですか?

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

すみません。 件名に「添削してください」といれて、本文に入れるのを忘れていました。 日本語は母国語です笑。 回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

バスケットボールの簡単なドリルの英語なのですが、バスケットの知識も無いとできないみたいで困っています。 長いのですが、どなたかできませんか? Objective To get a guard open by weaving the posts,causing her defemder to chase When to Use Aginst a heavy-pressure man-to-man defense. When a guard is unable to get free from a tight defense. When a ster player needs a good look. Key Personnel The point guard should have a good perimeter game,including the ability to knock down an open three. The 2player should be able to drive and pull up in the lane as needed. The 3 and 5 players are used more as role players,but the 3 should be able to knock down the three-shot or a jumper from the baseline. The 4 should be proficient at the pick-and-roll. まずここまでできますか?

• 英語 問題

The first great invention in the world, I suppose, is one that is still commonly used today ―the wheel. This ( )( )( )( )( )( ) things and to travel long distances. (1)easier (2)to (3)heavy (4)makes(5)it (6)carry どう並び替えるのが適切でしょうか?

• エッセーの添削をお願いいたします。

エッセーを書いてみたのですが、自分だとなかなか添削はできないので、どなたか文法、スペル、意味が通っていないなどの間違いがありましたら添削よろしくおねがいします。あともしエッセーのい構成で、ここはこうしたほうが良いんじゃない?みたいなのがありましたら遠慮なくおっしゃってください。  People usually watch TV, internet or magazine commercials without paying a lot of attention to what strategies are used. Logos has been used in advertisements across two centuries to make the content of the advertisement persuasive and to convince consumers that the product is reliable, honest and credible. 1960 DHC and 2006 Clearasil Skin Care Lotion advertisements both used the same marketing strategy- logos; however, the changing attitude about fantasy over the few decades is evident in those two commercials.  In the two advertisements, both used similar strategies. First, they used logic part of logos to make the advertisement persuasive and whip up audience’s interest or emotion by showing subconscious and concrete data. In the DHC advertisement, two women say, “This is a No.1 sales product in the world!” and introduce some voices of successful users. Also, in the Clearasil advertisement, slogans such as “This is 100% natural!” and “10million people are using this!” are heard. Second, they used attractive male or female models. In the DHC advertisement, two women who have nice skin appeared, and in the Clearasil advertisement, attractive man was acting.  Although both advertisements used same marketing strategy, they used different way to advertise their products. In the DHC advertisement, they narrowed down the target group to just women who want beautiful and clear skin. Also, they do not use fantasy in a comic book or video game mode. Just two real women appeared in the advertisement.  Different from the DHC advertisement, Clearasil advertisement narrowed down the target group to men. Also, the man who appeared in the advertisement not only represent concrete data but also explain scientific reasons why the product is extremely effective for the skin. Most different thing is using fantasy. In the Clearasil advertisement, one real man and one unreal woman like anime character appeared and advertised their product.  To conclude, from old to current advertisements, they used same strategy- logos, but the way of advertising has been changed. Why uses fantasy like anime or game character in advertisement? That is because using anime character in advertisements can make more close to people, and the character has the deep impression in people's mind. Also, it is easily make people associate the character with the products in advertisements. On the whole, it is a trick of advertisements and it seems to be called Image spokesman.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。和文英訳です。

初質問となります、今後よろしくお願い致します。 日本語文: 10年ぶりに京都の嵐山に行ったが、あいにく雨が降ってきた。しとしと降る雨の中を一人で散歩したが、あたりの風景は少しも変わっていなかった。 解答: I went to Arashiyama in Kyoto fo the first time in ten years, and unfortunately, it began to rain. I took a walk by myself when the rain wasn't intense, and I found its scenes were not different from what they used to be. 今回は知ってる表現がうまく使えた気がします。 短くて添削しがいがないかもしれないですが、回等よろしくお願いします。 (お聞きしたい事) このくらいの長さの作文の場合、1度に2題お願いしても大丈夫でしょうか?

• 添削お願いします。

最近、国際契約関連の書籍を購入しましたが奥が深いですね~。 以下、添削お願いいたします。 1)THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND OF ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF MANUFACTURER. 前述の保証は(無制限な)いかなる商品性の 黙示保証や特定目的のための適正、そして 「製造者」側のいかなる義務を含んだ言葉で表現されるようが、 暗黙のものであろうがすべての保証の代わりとなる?? 2)Or otherwise attributable to any act of omission of , Distributor, its agents, or employees. …なんだかよくわかりません↑。 3)This Agreement is not construed to be a waiver of that provision or of the party’s right to subsequently enforce each and every provision of this Agreement. 本「契約」におけるそれぞれの規定とすべての規定をその後に続いて実行する権利を当事者のどちらかが得ると解釈されることもない?? ↑日本がおかしくて自分で訳を書いていて何が言いたいのか よくわかりません…。 4)Seller submits to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the Country of Los Angeles in the State of California in the event of any proceedings in connection with this transaction. 「売り手」はカリフォルニア州ロサンゼルスの法的権限の管轄区域と、州立裁判所と連邦裁判所に対して、この商取引に関連したいかなる訴訟が起こった場合~を提出することにしている。 ↑何かを提出する?必要があるようですが、何を提出するのでしょうか?? 5)affliatesとは販売代理店契約上は「関連会社」と訳すのが適切でしょうか。 6)Distributor further agrees not to disclose to Manufacturer any information received by Manufacturer may be used by Manufacturer as it deems appropriate without payment of any special consideration for its use. 更に「販売代理店」は「製造者」に対して「販売代理店」が 専売特許であると判断した情報については「製造者」に 公開しないことに同意することとし、「製造者」から 受け取った情報がそれを使用するのに何の支払いも 特別な配慮もないことが適当であると判断された場合、 「製造者」によって使用されることがある?? 以上です。 またたくさんありますがこれで問題が解決すると思います。 ご回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 高校英語の選択問題です。

下の問題の答えがわかる方、教えてください。 1. Yesterday I was ( ) in Japanese by a foreigner.   (1) spoken   (2) being spoken   (3) speaking to   (4) spoken to 2. Music ( ) more and more in treating children with emotional problems.   (1) is being used   (2) is to use   (3) is using   (4) uses 3. She was ( ) a rain shower on her way to the train station.   (1) caught with   (2) caught in   (3) caught for   (4) caught of 4. Because my mother was sick in bed, she had me ( ) the dishes after dinner.   (1) wash   (2) washed   (3) have washed   (4) to wash

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

The Serbian infantry used this to approach the Bulgarian barbed wire on the right flank and achieve limited gains in the center of the line because the Bulgarian artillery prevented them from advancing further at that moment.The Bulgarian counterattack was delayed and was launched in the evening. It managed to temporary restore the Bulgarian positions but under the heavy Allied artillery fire the casualties(c. 400 killed, wounded or missing) were heavy and the position soon became untenable.

• 大学受験、英語添削をお願いします

TOPIC:日本は食料自給率をあげるべきだ。 Im for this opinion.Japan's self-sufficiency ratio is too low nowadays.It is about 40 %,which means that Japan is quite dependent on other countries for food.There are mainly two problems. To begin with,if there happens a serious climate change,the price of food rises.Then itwill have a direct impact on food we usually eat,such as rice.When Australia experienced serious lack of rain,the price of wheet rised.Then that in Japan rised,too. Another problem is safety of food.In other countries,harmful substances which are not accepted in Japan can be used.Certainly,polluted crops are usually be got rid of at the customs.However,it sometimes happens that some of them reach kitchen.This is bad for your health. Therefore,I think we have to make efforts to raise self-sufficiency ratio for food. 全部で150語近くあります。長すぎですみません。文法、綴り、論理の面で怪しいところを指摘していただけたら嬉しいです。

• 同意文作成

これは進研模試の問題です。 I called on my uncle while I was staying in London. I called on my uncle ( ) ( )stay in London. Because of the heavy rain,we couldn't go to the movies. The heavy rain kept( ) ( )going to the movies. 語順整序 この経験はあの子にはいい薬になるでしょう (will/experience/a/teach/good lesson/this/him) この3問についてなんですけど、 上の2つは辞書で調べてもでてこなくて、 思い当たるものがあっても語数が合わなくて 答えが全然分かりません;; 最後の並べ替えは This experience will teach him a good lesson. かと思ったんですけどどうですか?

• 翻訳お願いします。撮影 英語

1「店内の撮影(写真/動画)をしたいのですが?」 I'd like to take a video of your store inside?このように後置修飾で店内と表せるでしょうか?「店内の撮影」と具体的に表すのに適当な表現を1の文で教えて頂きたいです。また撮影(動画)はfilm,shoot等ド市で用いられますが、両社とも使えるのでしょうか? 2よく日本語ではテレビ撮影の時、reporterが店外で「取材いいですか?/テレビ大丈夫ですか?(撮影いいですかの意)」と英語で言う場合どのように表現されているのでしょうか? 3I saw a film crew location shooting for a TV drama in Yebisu.このlocationはどういう意味(構文)になるのでしょうか?locationに前置詞が無いので、単に省略されているのでしょうか? 長文ですが宜しくお願いします。