39が、なぜthank you となるのか英文でお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

We Japanese pronunciate "Thank you" like "San Kyuu" because we don't have the consonant of "Th" and use "S" as similar voice of "Th" in our ear. 3 in Japanese is pronounced like "San" while 9 is "kyuu". So we use 39 as a symbolic expression of "Thank you" as "San Kyuu" in a casual occasion like in SNS or a messaging.

関連するQ&A

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

オーダーした物は発送されましたか?とメールしたところ以下のメールが来ました。 英文の翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your email. Order 11564 – still has more time.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

下記の英文で通じますか? Thank you for contacting me. I ordered pickups. The invoice can be in accordance with the attached invoice.

• 翻訳をお願いします

オンラインゲームで知り合ったアメリカの方から届いた 以下のメッセージを翻訳お願いいたします。 Thank you for the fun ○○(ゲーム名)together! you were a very sweet companion. Have a wonderful everything! <3 また、 ・私もとても楽しかったです。 ・またいつか一緒に遊べるといいですね といった英文もお教えいただけますと幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語のご堪能な方、翻訳をお願い致します。

英語のご堪能な方、以下英文を翻訳お願いします。 hello. you need the air valve only let me know. thank you, 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

英国の会社に、最初に私が発注した品物の受注と発送状況を問い合わせました。 回答が来ました。 (原文) Thanks for your order and support! Can you please pass me your address > in English, i am not sure if my printer can generate correct address in > Japanese characters. Thank you! 自分の住所を英記して送りました 回答が来ましたが、「しかし私は間違う事を恐れて居る、そして貴方が荷物を受け取らない事を」 以下の英文の要約ですが、これ以外に私はこの文の意味する大切な意味が有る様な気がしますが この文の内容で私は何かを回答しなくてはいけないのでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。 (原文) But I am more afraid of mistake and you not receiving your package. Thank you!

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも英文翻訳お願いします。多分出来上がってきたブーツが間違ったレザーで 出来上がってきたということでしょうか? Thank you for your recent Redwing boot orders. We cannot do caiman leather on the uppers of a boot – it’s too thin. Please choose another NON exotic leather. Let us know -

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 We value you as a customer very much – we’re trying our best to accommodate you. Please contact me if we can make our systems better to suite your needs. Thank you very much for your business.

• 説明してもらえますか??

前後の文がないんですが、お願いします。Thank you all the trouble you have gone to me? なんですが、ご迷惑おかけしましたと言う訳なんですが、説明してもらっていいですか??お願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 Hi, Can you please send non eBay receipt of 40$ + 15$ = 55$ total ? Hello and thank you for your prompt reply. I need that the total will not exceed USD $70. Thank you for your attention. ネットショップで来たメールです。よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳あっていますか?

We can. Do you want it shipped by sea still? Thank you, Mindy 私たちはできる,(できます、。)と訳していいんですか?