• ベストアンサー

英文を添削してください

映画での話題で、 「こうした工夫やカメラワークが、今もなお多くの映画監督に影響を与えている。」 を英語に訳すと Such as device and camera work provide effect many movie directors even now. ・・・でいいでしょうか? カメラワークって「camera work」でいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

With those twists and filming techniques, he's been influencing on contemporary film directors even today. 新しい工夫、アイデアなどは twistが使われることが多いです。画期的なものだとinnovation とかinvention とかになりますが。 camera work はどっちかと言うと撮影の仕事みたいにとらえられるようで、ここではfilming techniquesを使いました。ちなみに映画はfilmとも呼ばれますが、filmingは映画撮影。映画製作全体の技術だと、cinematic tecniques。

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 大変参考になりました!

関連するQ&A

• 添削して欲しいです(英文)

ある映画監督についてです。 「また彼の他の作品では、決定的なシーンでスローモーションを使ったり、刀で切られた時に血が吹き出る演出などを生み出しました。今の映画ではよく見られる光景ですが、これらはクロサワ監督が初めて行ったことです」 And his another movies, he used slow-motion the decisive scene and created production that blood spouts when someone was killed by katana. We watch these scene in a lot of movies now, but these are created Kurosawa for the first time in the world. 上記の英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を添削をしてください。

The movie "□□(〇〇)" released in 2003 is based on the XX novel "〇〇" (2001"). This movie made unique picture expression that is not often seen in the movies so far. Moreover, XX(人物名) acting as a Kimono girl and YY(人物名) acting as Lolita girl acted as a topic. In Japan, it received some various fields prizes, and it is often listed as one of Japanese movies representing the 2000 era. 2003年に公開された映画『□□(〇〇)』は、XXの小説『〇〇』(2002 年)を原作としている。 (□□は英語版の題名で〇〇は日本での映画の題名。例えば【Frozen, アナと雪の女王】、【Seven samurai, Shichinin no Samurai】という感じです。) 監督は、今までの映画ではあまり見られない、独特な映像表現をした。 また、着物娘役のXXとロリータ娘役のYYの好演などが話題となった。 日本では各分野の賞を受賞し、2000年代を代表する日本映画の一本に挙 げられることも多い。 こちらの文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文和訳添削お願いします

How does the brain work? What does it actually do ? These questions have fascinated and challenged countless human beings over many countries. At last,however,we now have enough knowledge about it to tackle what might possibly be regarded as the final frontier in human understanding. At last 以降の部分を自分なりに 「しかし遂に今、私達は人間を理解することにおける最後の未開拓地であるかもしれないとされているものに取り掛かるだけの十分な知識を手にしている。」 と訳してみたのですが、特に[might possibly be regarded as] の部分はこの訳し方で正しいのでしょうか? また、ほかの部分でもミスがあると思うので教えてください。

• 添削してください

The short stories is looks like proudly people who does not understand the taste eat at a high class restaurant, and old homeless men who know what is really delicious, such as a strong point of view and scene as directed by the director. したり顔をして高級レストランで食事する味のわかっていないハイソな人たちを描く一方で、本当に美味いものを知っているホームレスのオッサン達を見せるなど、監督独特の強烈な視点とセンスが、映画の全編にたくさん含まれている。 Even though no matter how delicious, expensive or rare it is, there is no such thing as "affection", I think that the director tells us that the true meaning of "food" can not be established. どんなに美味しいもの、高価なもの、希少なものであっても、そこに「愛情」というものがなければ、本当の意味での「食」というものは成立しえないのだということを監督は伝えたかったのではないでしょうか。 It depicts a strange experience by twin boys who spent in the countryside where they are not used to their childhood. 子供時代を慣れない田舎で過ごした双子の少年が経験した不思議な経験を淡々と描いてある。 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味が良く分かりません。

会社の解散に関連する取り決め事項なのですが、 和訳がうまくできません。 どなたか助けて頂けると幸いです。 IT WAS FURTHER RESOLVED that each of the director of the Company be and is hereby severally authorised for and on behalf of the Company to execute and deliver all such other documents and generally do all such other acts and things and that any two directors of the Company be and are hereby authorised for and on behalf of the Company to execute and deliver all such deeds as may be required or otherwise regarded by any of them as necessary or desirable in order to give effect to the striking off of the Company.

• 次の英文を受動態に直してください。お願いします。

(1)Advertisements these days often show men taking care of children and cooking dinner. (2)Fifty years ago, TV producers cast women only in roles as mothers and homemakers. (3)Television directors now show women in roles that have traditionally been men's. (4)Advertisers still very often portray women in stereotypical gender roles. (5)Many movies show men as powerful and sometimes violent. 例えば、こんな感じです。 Filmmakers still typically cast men in stronger roles than women.を Men are still typically cast in stronger roles than women. に変える。

• 添削お願いします。

通じるか自信がないので添削してください。どうぞよろしくお願いします。 できるだけそのような状況は避けたいと思います。 I would like to avoid a situation like that as much as possible. もともとお酒に弱いのに、最近飲んでないからさらに弱くなった気がする。 Basically I can't hold my liquor and now I feel like I get drunk even more easily since I haven't had drinks these days. 出会いは人生を変えてしまうくらい大きな影響力を持つと思う。誰に出会うかで、全ての物事が違ってくるから。 I think an encounter has such a huge influence that it will change your life. This is because whom you encounter could make everything completely different.

• 英文和訳についての質問。

Movies gave you tips about how to be attractive, such as: it looks good to wear a raincoat even when it isn't raining. But whatever you took home from the movies was only a part of the larger experience of losing yourself in faces, in lives that were not yours ― which is the more inclusive form of desire embodied in the movie experience. The strongest experience was simply to surrender to, to be transported by, what was on the screen. You wanted to be kidnapped by the movie. 例えば、映画によってあなたの心が魅力的になる方法についてのおしえてくれました。つまり、雨が降っていないときでさえ、レインコートを着ることはよく見えます。しかし、あなたが映画から家へもってかえったものは何でも、表面的に自分自身の大きな経験の一部分を見失うだけで、生活において、あなた自身のものではない。つまり、それは映画の経験の中で具体化された形態をより含んでいるのである。最も印象強い経験は、単にスクリーン上で動いているものが引き渡されることであった。あったことに降伏することになっていました。あなたは、映画に誘拐されたかったと思った。 うまく訳せませんでした。この英文の訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文添削お願いします

英作文の添削お願いします また、英文が英語のロジック(論理)にあっている かや、間違いについて、なぜ間違えなのかを教え ていただければ嬉しいです。 人と話していて、音楽でも映画でも何でもいい が、何かが好きだと打ち明けると、たいていはす ぐさま、ではいちばんのお気に入りは何か、とき かれることになる。この問いは、真剣に答えよう とすれば、かなり悩ましいものになりうる。 いや しくも映画なり音楽なりの愛好家である以上、お 気に入りの候補など相当数あるはずであり、その 中から一つをとるには、残りのすべてを捨てねば ならない。 When you talk with someone, and you say that you like something such as movie,music, or anything else, you will be often asked which one you like the best at once. If you anwer this question in earnest, you may be annoyed quite. If you are a lover of music, movie, or anything else at all, you must have many works you are fond of ,in order to choice one of them, you must not choice the others.

• 添削してください

I think this movie is a daily life in rural areas around 1948 from the eyes of the children. Even their gentle mothers will refused to give their house. As the brothers are still young, they do not think deeply about this, and the movie does not express draw a conclusion. It is drawn the viewer can interpret freely. この映画は子供の目から観た1948年頃の地方の日常生活なのだと思う。 優しい彼らの母親ですら、1人の少年だけは家に上げようとしない。 兄弟たちは、まだその頃幼かったということもあり、その辺を深く考えることはないし、映画も結論を出すようには描いていない。 あくまでも、観た人が自由に解釈できるように描いてある。 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。