• 締切済み

英語の問題を教えて下さい!

次の日本語に合うように( )の中に英語を入れる問題です。 マーケティングのルールの1つは、顧客が広告を見るとき、すぐにそれが何を宣伝しているか分かることです。 One of the ( ) of making is ( ) ( ) customers see an advertisement, ( ) immediately recognize ( ) it is advertising. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• ベストアンサー率47% (260/542)
回答No.2

最後をwhatにすれば#1さんの回答が正しいと思います。 One of the rules of marketing is that when customers see an advertisement, they immediately recognize what it is advertising. でもちょっと変わった文書で、直訳的にはこれで良いと思うのですが、出題としてどうかなと思います。

ymgcri0501
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

One of the (rules) of marketing is (that) (when) customers see an advertisement, (they) immediately recognize (that) it is advertising.  質問者さん、 こういうのあたらずといえども遠くない正解が山ほどあるのを問題を作った人は気がついているんでしょうかね。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を教えて下さい

(1)Which of the following is an additional benefit of membership? (2)According to the advertisement,what is an option? (3)If a person joins as a Gold Member and her firm matches her gift,how much will Village receive? 上記(1)~(3)の英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい。 お願いします。

• この英語の問題の答え教えていただきたいです

各組の2つの文を、関係代名詞を用いて一つの文にしろ (1) I have a book . It tells the history of words. (2) Tomoko has an aunt. Her husband is in Europe. (3) The boy is my classmate . You see him at the door.

• 英語問題2

前の投稿に引き続いて、名詞表現です。 私の父は車の運転がとても上手[driverを使って] (              ) あなたは小食ですね[small appetiteを使って] (              ) 毎日1時間歩くのは健康によい[gond for one's health][walkを名詞として使い] (              ) 適切な語 私の父は新聞記者だ。本を読むことや資料を探すことが早い My father is a newspaper reporter.He is a ____ ____ of books and research material. 母は家事が得意、それに何より料理が上手だ My mother is gond at housework.And most of all she is a ____ ____. 兄はスポーツマンだ。泳ぐのも早いし、テニスも上手 My elder brother is an athlete.He is a ____ ____,and also a ____ ____ ____.

• 英語の問題教えてください!

和訳 1 When she married a solicitor, she looked down on the office girls she had worked with. 2 A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. ()に注意して和訳 1 The journey, which I remember well, was very pleasant. I made friends with many people on the train. One lady gave me a box of shells. My father made holes in these (so that) I (could) string them, and for a long time they kept me happy and con-tented. 2 The understanding of infectious disease is entirely (due to) scientific advance. So is our understanding of earthquakes and storms : if we can not control them, we at least do not have to fear them as evidence of God's anger. 英訳 か彼女のことは話に聞いてはいるが、実際には知らない。 宜しくお願いします!!

• 英語☆★未来の表現

・be about to do「まさに…するところだ」 ・be on[at] the point[verge] of doing「今にも…しようとしている」 の二つは同じ用法ですか? 一応テキストに載ってる例文も書きます。 ・The mayor is about to announce the result of the elecsion. ・The oil company is on the point of making an important decision.

• 英語の問題

問1:次の日本語に合うように空所に適する語をいれなさい (1)写真を撮ることは楽しい ___ pictures is fun. (2)上手に歌う方法は何ですか What is a good way ___ sing songs well? (3)さおりはたくさんの人と英語で話すようにしました Saori ___ ___ talk with a lot of people in English. 問2:( )の語に注意して次の英文を日本語にしましょう (1)(Writing) an e-mail in English is difficult for me. (2)He succeeded in (becoming) a pop singer. (3)My aunt often enjoys (watching) DVDs on her big-screen TV. (4)Sophie is good at (making) anime costumes. わからないので教えてください!お願いします!

• 答が 2つあるとおもいます

TOEIC 教材の質問です。 とある選択肢問題です。 One of the customers at Rainbow Travel is asking a question of the e-mail which an agent sent him yesterday. 解説: 先行詞は [a question of the e-mail] です。 日本語訳: Rainbow Travel 社の顧客のひとりは、代理店が昨日送った eメールの質問についてたずねている。 私は、答が 2つあると思っています。 別の答 regarding も正解になるのではないかと考えています。 One of the customers at Rainbow Travel is asking a question regarding the e-mail which an agent sent him yesterday. 日本語訳: Rainbow Travel 社の顧客のひとりは、代理店が昨日送った eメールについて質問をしている。 皆さんはどう思うか、教えてください。 初心者にも理解しやすい説明をしていただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ************************************************** 注意: 事前に全部の資料、インターネット、を確認済みです。 注意: OKWave の不具合により、いかのエラーのため返答できませんが、全部の答を見ています。 ---------------------------------------- この操作は実行できません。 再度ログインをお試しいただき、改めて操作手順をご確認ください。 問題が解決しない場合は、FAQを御確認のうえ、お問い合わせください。 ---------------------------------------- この不具合について OKWave 管理者に問い合わせても、嘘の返答があるだけなので無駄です。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q9226301.html

• 英語 添削をお願いします

ちょっとした、ジョークを考えなくてはいけません。文法もですがおかしいところを直して教えていただけると助かります。よろしくお願いします。 One day an old woman came and spoke to me in French. I said to her in French with confidence. 『Je'ne parle pas de Francais』 She smiled and told to me in French more and more. This time, I got good luck and bad luck. Good luck is this. She understood my French. Bad luck is this. She didn't understand my feeling. Because the meaning of that sentence is I cannot speak French.

• 英語 長文

訳をお願いします。 In the world of advertising selling products is the most important goal. As companies are becoming more global, they are looking for new ways to sell their products all over the world. It is true that because of global communication, the world is becoming smaller today. But it is also true that the problems of global advertising_____problems of language and culture _____have become larger than ever. For example, Braniff Airlines wanted to advertise its fine leather seats. But when its advertisement was translated from English to Spanish, it told people that they could fly naked! Another example of incorrect translation is how a car maker, Chevrolet, tried to market the Chevy Nova in Latin America. In English, the word nova refers to a star. But in Spanish, it means "doesn't go." Would you buy a car with this name? To avoid these problems of translation, most advertising firms are now beginning to write completely new advertisements. In writing new advertisements, global advertisers consider the different styles of communication in different countries. In some culture, the meaning of an advertisement is usually found in the exact words (アare/describe/that/to/used) the product. This is true in such countries as the United States, Britain, and Germany. But in other culture, such as Japan's, the message depends more on situations and feelings than (イit does) on words. For this reason, the goal of many TV commercials in Japan is to show how good people feel at a party or other social situation. The commercial will not say that a product is better than others. Instead, its goal will be to create a positive mood or feeling about the product. アは並べ替えで イはit とdoesはそれぞれ何を指すのか答える問題です。 お願いします。

• menikon18さんの穴埋め問題について補足させてください

申し訳ごさいません。質問で無いので規約違反に当たるかもしれません。 toko0503さんのご回答を見る前に、ほぼ同時にmenikon18さんの穴埋め問題の回答をしましたので、私の回答が言葉足らずになっていて、toko0503のご回答を非難しているかのように見えましたので、二回目の投稿を試みましたが間に合わず、締め切られてしまいました。私が書きたかったのは以下です。  #2です。the subject of Englishなど、単純な教科名をを入れるのは あまりしっくりきません。と書きましたが、 toko0503さんのご回答は大丈夫です。 というのは、例で挙げたEnglishは大変研究範囲の大きい科目ですので、曖昧模糊としたその意味にthe subject ofが馴染まないのですが、 cosmologyという単語は具体的な研究範囲が見て取れますので、大丈夫なのです。 同様に、She is an authority on the subject of medicine. は範囲が広すぎますから、馴染まないのですが、 She is an authority on the subject of dermatology.(皮膚科)は大丈夫です。 toko0503さん、システム上の事とはいえ、お許し下さい。