• 締切済み

How about these dresses?

I find some pretty wedding dresses, and i make the decision: http://www.missydress.co.nz/wedding-dresses.html Worth buying?

みんなの回答

• nagata2017
  • ベストアンサー率33% (6255/18654)
回答No.1

Its good.As you like.

関連するQ&A

• make this worth ~

●I can give you some cash to make this worth your while. 「あなたの労力に値するだけの現金をあげますよ。」 この英文のthis は、some cash を指すのでしょうか?

• How can I make the big move easy?

I recently got married and am in the US military. I will be going back in several months and want to know what things I can do to help make life easier for her and her young daughter. Please let me know some things that worked or didn't work.

• off-and-on about

I am in the middle of a divorce from my husband of almost 10 years. I had an affair with an out-of-state co-worker toward the end of my marriage and developed feelings for him. In the meantime, my co-worker has been off-and-on about the status of our relationship, and I ended up sleeping with a colleague during a work trip. off-and-on about the status of our relationshipはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• make this worth ~

●I can give you some cash to make this worth your while. 「あなたの労力に値するだけの現金をわたしますよ。」 ・makeは「~させる」という使役動詞ですね? ・to+動詞なら「~させること」とか「~させるために」しかないと認識しているのですが、「~させるための」という形容詞的な意味合いがどうしてここから出てくるのか理解できません。

• 和訳プリーズ

I don't see who wouldn't be! I now find White women to be completely average and their personality to be even worse.

• how to lose weight?

i love dresses,but i am too fat.i want to lose weight and put on my favorite dresses.help me,please! http://www.kissyaustralia.com/

• vocally bitter about

There’s a part-time guy at work who makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I’m not sure why—other than a few horrifyingly awkward attempts at flirting and some uncomfortable staring, he hasn’t really done anything to set off that feeling. I’m not at all interested in him (I find his personality grating, and he’s one of those guys who’s vocally bitter about being single), but I’m trying my level best to be professionally cordial without, uh, “leading him on,” which has worked well so far for most of the day. vocally bitter aboutはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• put the word out

DEAR ABBY: I've always dreamed about getting a horse, so I saved up all the money I earned as a kid and finally bought one a year ago. I named her Springtime, and I love her. She's great. But now I am ready to venture out into the world, and I'm forced to make a decision. Do I give her to a loving home with people who have more time to spend with her, so I can go to college and move to a different state with my boyfriend, who has two years left in the Marine Corps? Or do I keep her and stay at the job I have now and keep doing what I do? Please give me some advice because, right now, I have no one else to help me with this decision, and it's a hard one. -- KELSEA IN NEW HAMPSHIRE DEAR KELSEA: I know it's a hard decision to make, but right now your priority must be to finish your education. Start by asking around the horse community if someone would be interested in buying Springtime and can give her a good home. Also put the word out at the stable where you have been boarding her. put the word outはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

We love to eat. That's our "thing." We go out to dinner, try new, unusual cuisines and eat our way through new cities when traveling. He even seriously considered taking a leave from work to audition for a Food Network show. Some of my best memories involve meals we've shared. And now what? I'll order sashimi, and he'll have ... seaweed? I have no issue with the decision itself; I've done every juice cleanse and 30-day challenge under the sun -- and I love me some seaweed. I actually find the choice quite admirable. I love me some seaweed.の意味と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします。(この文のあるサイトはミスプリが皆無です。。)

• 和訳お願いします。

Hey whats up! you have some good covers, im thinking about using some of your drum tracks you have uploaded to use to cover some stuff as well, i cant find any drums that sound good, and i have no idea how to make drum tracks, i will send you links when i do covers, i hope you dont mind, you do an awesome job! ※YOUTUBEでもらったコメントです

専門家に質問してみよう