• ベストアンサー

英和訳をお願いします

日本語を訂正してくれますか(書き直すということです)よろしくお願いします! ----------------- The Constitution was written to limit government power, but those limits are meaningless unless judges restrain public officials when they overstep their bounds. 憲法は政府の権力を制限するために書かれていたが、裁判官が公務員の権限を逸脱する時に拘束しない限り、その制限は無意味である。 -----------------

noname#229141
noname#229141
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

>The Constitution was written to limit government power, but those limits are meaningless unless judges restrain public officials when they overstep their bounds. >憲法は政府の権力を制限するために書かれていたが、裁判官が公務員の権限を逸脱する時に拘束しない限り、その制限は無意味である。 = Oh, it's a nice translation! It seems like "Japanese's Japanese". ⇒憲法は政府の権力を制限するために書かれていたが、公務員がみずからの権限を逸脱した時に裁判官が拘束(検束)しない限り、その制限は無意味である。

noname#229141
質問者

お礼

Yeah but it's still not natural... I wish my Japanese would improve to a higher level but I seem stuck at the level I'm at. Thanks again, I always very much appreciate your talented translations. :o)

関連するQ&A

• 英文についての質問

Do states limit their use of violence to legitimate purposes? という質問があり、答えになりそうな文章を抜き出しました。 But no state always confines itself only to legitimate violence. More precisely, the government of the state is made up of individuals, and inevitably some of those individuals, in seeking their political ends, will employ violence outside the bounds of the rules. つまり「国家は常に合法的な暴力だけに限られている」ということですよね? ということは答えは「Yes」でいいのでしょうか? Yes, no state always confines itself only to legitimate violence. こちらの回答でいいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文についての質問

What does it mean to say the U.S. doesn't have separation of powers, but separated institutions sharing powers? とこのような質問があります。 長いので必要なければ全文読んでいただかなくて大丈夫です。 **以降の文章を参考にしました。 The powers of the three branches are not, however, entirely separate. The President plays a role in the legislative process, authorized to propose legislation, and given the veto. The President appoints ambassadors, judges, and executive branch officials, and negotiates treaties with other countries, but the Senate has the final say on all that. ** The great presidential scholar Richard Neustadt went so far as to say that the Constitution didn’t really have separation of powers at all, but “separated institutions sharing powers.” 回答は It means that the Constitution didn't really have separation of powers at all. 「それは憲法が本当に権力を分離していたわけではないという意味だ」 でいいでしょうか? (that以下をそのまま引用しました) もし質問に対して的外れな回答だったり、回答の英文がおかしかったら指摘していただければと思います。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英→和訳お願いします。

アメリカのサイトでオンラインショッピングを検討中です。 下記の意味が良くわかりません。 翻訳と同時に、アメリカの郵便、郵送に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら 具体的な情報を教えていただければ幸いです。 you have the option of insuring your order during the checkout process.Delivery of all uninsured packages sent via USPS is not guaranteed and will not be replaced if the Post Office confirms delivery.

• 英和訳をお願いします。

ちょっと難しい翻訳。。。よろしくお願いします ーーーーーーーーーーー It's hard to describe how I feel other than to say I feel raped. I use the term 'raped' because that is how I feel. For example, when a girl is raped and then meets her rapist, she would experience uncontrollable anger, helplessness and fear. And that's exactly how I felt walking into court. どう説明すればいいか分からないが、この刑事司法制度からレイプされたと感じる。完全にレイプされたと感じるので「レイプ」という表現を使っている。例えば、女の子が強姦され、そしてその強姦犯人を合うと、その女の子は制御できない怒り、無力感、と、恐怖を感じるだろう。 それは裁判所に入るとその通り感じていた。 ーーーーーーーーーーー

• 英和訳

自然な日本語に書き直してくれますか? ------------------------- Later I tried to obtain the district court's ruling to respond to it properly however was refused by this court. Finally I received a copy however it's too late because this court has already ruled. As such, here some general feedback, and evidence to prove that the ruling is incorrect. その後、地方裁判所の原半を正しいに反論するためにこの裁判所からその原半を貰うとしたが、拒否された。そしてやっと原半が手に入ったがこの裁判所はすでに判決を下していた。従って、下記にいくつかのフィードバックとこの裁判所の判決が間違っていることを証明する証拠を提出する。 -----------------------

• 誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか?

誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? 翻訳機能を使っても意味がよくわからなくて困っています。 よろしくお願い致します。 so i like to know what can turn you on, so i can be all that and maybe even more. what make you feel cry, or unhappy so , i can be the one who always make you smile. i'd like to know where do you , live with who,do you live, what is your job?are you marry. i'd like to know about you past relationship .i think my love he never understand what you were worth,i want you to give me time to make it work between you and me. girl you see i am the type of man who take concern, yes i do Anyway that I can please you let me learn I wish that I could take a journey through your mind,And find emotions that you always try to hide babe, I do believe that there's a love in every woman that they want to share, I'll take good care of you lady, have no fear,

• この英和訳がわからないで困っています!

こんにちは,いつもお世話になっております。 ・『Whole lotta rosie』です 調べてみて、「lotta」の使い方は「lot of」であるかもしれないのですが、 肝心の訳し方が分かりません。 英語に強いかた,ご教授お願いします!

• 英和訳お願いします。

英和訳お願いします。 最近友人が疲れてるそうです。 当分会わないほうがいいかも、と伝えました。 Maybe it's best if we don't see each other. I'm very stressed these days and I get very drunk when I drink. It's not good for me or for anyone in my life. I'm not angry at you--just frustrated sometimes, not so much with you but with my own life situation. I wish things could be different. ちゃんと把握したいので訳していただけませんか。 お願いします。

• 英→和訳助けて下さい!!!

英→和訳助けて下さい!!! 顧客ロイヤルティに関するグラフで… Customer loyalty matrixという表なのですが… Quality evaluation(品質評価)とPrice evaluation(価格評価)の2項目があり、それぞれExpensive relationshipとDiscount relationship、Poor valueとOutstanding valueとあるのですが、和訳する場合どう訳すのがシックリくるのでしょうか? どなたかお力かして下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英和訳をお願いします。

下記の英語の文章を訳したいです。私が書いた日本語を訂正してくれますか?(書き直す)よろしくお願いします! -------------------- If the individual indicates, prior to or during questioning, that he wishes to remain silent, the interrogation must cease. -------------------- 取調べの前か取調べ中、被疑者は黙秘権を行使すると主張した場合、取調べを止めなければならない。