• ベストアンサー

​​I'm also enjoying sight

​​I'm also enjoying sightseeing. I visited Fushimi Inari Shrine and Himeji Castle that is in Himeji. この文は正しいですか? 伏見稲荷は京都にありますが‥

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#223095
noname#223095
回答No.2

やや問題がありますね。 I visited Fushimi Inari Shrine and Himeji Castle, and the latter is in Himeji. とすれが正しくなると思います。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#223095
noname#223095
回答No.3

回答者No.2です。 最初の文と2番目の文はつながりが感じられないので、独立したものとして回答しましたが、最初の文について言及し忘れました。 最初の文は、これ単体で見れば何も問題ないと思います。今まさに観光を楽しんでいる光景を思い浮かべます。

lilysandesu5
質問者

お礼

Thank you

noname#254082
noname#254082
回答No.1

現在進行形を使うということは、今まさに発話時点で動作が進行中ということになります。(進行形には他にも意味がありますが) なので一文目は今まさに観光を楽しんでいます、という意味になります。 それに対し二文目は過去形で、単に伏見稲荷神社と姫路城に行ったという事実を伝えていて、ちょっと何が言いたいのかよく分かりません…。 that is in himejiは間違ってはいませんが、なくても伝わるのではないかと思います。

lilysandesu5
質問者

お礼

Thank you

関連するQ&A

• I’m also monogamous

I am a bisexual man in my 20s. I prefer women, but I have had casual sexual relationships with men. I’m also monogamous. I am comfortable with my sexuality and realize that it’s fine to be attracted to both genders but to still have a pretty strong preference. I’m also monogamousは「一夫一婦主義」ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語 alsoの使い方「彼女もまた~」

「僕はお腹が空いていますが、彼女もお腹が空いています。」 I am hungry and she also is hungry. は、alsoの使い方として正しいでしょうか? 上記の例文には以下の方が最適だと思いますが、ここではalsoの使い方が知りたいです。 I am hungry and she is hungry too.

• シカゴの感想を添削

お願いいたします I visited to Chicago. It's a sister city Osaka. There are a lot of museum I like it. I went for sightseeing to Frank Lloyd Wright House in Okupeak. Also,I went Museum of Sciene and Industry where we watch Apollo 8 and take the U -505 submarine on board tour. There is Sue in Field Museum of Natural HIstory is very famous. It's Tyranno saurus rex fossil remains that is biggest and complete in the world. I took part in guided tour there it was intersting but I listened it difficult becouse it's English. I alway go to the are museum. Of coures visited the art of Institue of Chicago. It's 3 biggest Museum if US. I had enjoying a long time there. There are a lot of events in Chicago becouse many country people live in . Oh , I love most pake is lincoln park. Zoo in there is free therefor many animals so enjoying. I recomed there and tell me what you think if you go there.

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

いつもお世話になっています。3度目になります、よろしくお願いします<(_ _)> 受験まで約1週間のこの時期、添削していただけるこの場に本当に感謝です。 問:What is the best place you have ever visited? Describe what it was like, and why you liked it so much.(60語程度) The best place I have ever visited is Okinawa.I called at there in our school trip for the first time.In the time, I was astonished that the sea is truely blue.I also remember that we paid a visit in the Shuri castle. In the place, there are many historical biographies, and I came to be interested in the history of Okinawa. I want to visit Okinawa again. スペルミス、表現のミス等ありましたらご指摘いただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

• 添削お願いします。m(。_。;))m ペコペコ

<(_ _*)>いつもお世話になり、ありがとうございます。英文の添削、よろしくお願いします。 授業の前には、次の授業では何を話そうか、予習しなくちゃ!と思うのだけれど、無理に英文を詰め込んでも自分の実力はすぐ見抜かれてしまうだろう。 だから自分の実力のままでいいや。と思ってしまう。 I always feel that I should think about what to talk in next class and that I should study beforhand but on the other hand I also think that it is no use forcing myself to put things in my head since the teacher will notice it. Before taking lessons, I feel that I need a topic in the lesson and I have to prepare for the lesson. But I end up in thinking that it is no use in cramming English sentences into my head and that I would go with my current English ability.

• 添削お願いします。

明日までの学校の英語の宿題なのですが… 自分の行ってみたい国と、その理由を英作するというモノです。 私は どなたか添削よろしくお願いします。 【日本文】 私が少しでもはなせる第二外国語は英語だけであり、それを完璧に身につけたいからです。 私があえてイギリスで英語を学びたいと考えた理由は、治安もそんなに悪くないし、観光スポットもたくさんあるからです。 英語を一生懸命勉強して英語で外国の人とコミュニケーションをとりその国々の文化や習慣を知りたいです。 【私が作った英文】 Because the second foreign language which I can speak is only English,and I want to I want to master it on perfectly. The reason considered that I want to dare study English in Britain is that it is so unsafe or there is also much sightseeing spot. I want to study English hard,And I want to take communication with a foreign man in English, and to know the culture and the custom of the countries. お願いします。

• in that I learn of 〜について

以下の文章に関して質問です。 “Every man I meet is my master in some point, and in that I learn of him.” in that I learn of himの理解が難しいです。 「その点において彼について学ぶ。」 という理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 in that I learn of himをどのように理解すれば良いのか解説宜しくお願いします。

• お願いします。

The place that I visited is Tokyo. The place which I visited is Tokyo. The place where I visited is Tokyo. 上記3文すべて正しいと思うのですが、いかがでしょうか?

• I'm overruled

My brother and new sister-in-law are very religious, not to mention very conservative. My boyfriend and I are agnostic and progressive. However, I was raised in a very religious household, and growing up I attended church every Sunday and wasn't allowed to miss unless I was ill. At 18, I decided organized religion was not for me and have not been inside a church since, except for a wedding or funeral. Whenever we go out as a family, my brother and sister-in-law insist on praying out loud, whether we are in public or at home. When my mother is there, I indulge the practice, but when it's just the four of us, I prefer not to and I am uncomfortable when this occurs. I have asked twice if we could all just say a private prayer to ourselves rather than have a group prayer, but I'm overruled. indulge the practiceとI'm overruledの訳し方を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 気に入っているところを説明したいのですが。

私の住んでいる場所の気に入っているところを説明したいのですが、うまくかけません。ご指導ください。よろしくお願いします。 私の住んでいるところの好きなところは、自然がいっぱいあるというところです。 What I like about place I live in is that there is a lot of nature. 家のすぐ近くには川が流れているし、家の窓からは大きな山が見えます。 The river flows near my house and I can see the big mountain through my window. 街には緑があふれています。 (このような感じの事が言いたいのですが、英語がわかりません。教えてください。) 私は自然を楽しみながら散歩をすることができます。 I can take a walk, enjoying the beautiful nature. また、一年をとおして、たくさんの野鳥を見ることもできます。 I can also see many kinds of wild bisds. (「一年をとおして」はわかりませんでした。教えてください。)