• ベストアンサー

至急(>_<)英語にしてくださいm(__)m

至急。 私がSadとLineのステータスメッセージに書いてるのをみて Why does your status say you're sad?と送ってきてくれたので、 『同僚(女)に二重人格の人がいて毎日うざいんだ。仕事も最悪だし。でも大丈夫。変なこと書いてごめんね。話聞いてくれてありがとう*』←と言いたいです。 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Cbeu00
  • ベストアンサー率34% (11/32)
回答No.1

こんばんは。 Every day I feel it is vexing to come in contact with my colleague who is double personality and also feel (my job doesn't go well / my work is hard). These are reasons why I said sad but I'm okay. I'm sorry to have make you afraid of me. Thank you for listening to my saying. このような感じでいかがでしょうか。少し言い方を変えてしまったので再び和訳させていただくと、 毎日二重人格の同僚と接しててイライラするんだ、(仕事も上手くいかないし/仕事も忙しいし)。だから悲しかったんだけど大丈夫だよ。心配させてごめんなさい。話を聞いてくれてありがとう。 というような感じになっております。括弧内は最悪というお言葉だけでは意味が汲み取れなかったのでどちらかお選びください。

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

私が言いたかった言葉そのままです! 本当に助かりました、ありがとうございましたm(__)m*

関連するQ&A

• 至急訳して頂けますか?

"You don't mean to say you don't believe that what our Lord said was true?" my aunt asked nervously,following me out of the room. "Your uncle does,dear."

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。

• ※大至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

about lots of thongs you say im no fun when im sad okey. i thought some suporrt from you good bye i'm hurt too you say im no fun because im sad and have problems how can you say this to me??? i wanted Yuri support.. i thought you say you dont need me because i have problems and i am sad how should i feel???? Nina asking me month to tell you im so poor... you understand? yes Nina asking me month time to tell you this so thats why im so depressed i was holding this inside me

• 英語の意味を教えて下さい。

英語の意味を教えて下さい。 英語学習をしている中で、何故そのような意味になるのか理解出来ない箇所があります。 you cry in your tea which you hurl in the sea when you see me go by. why so sad? 私が側を通るとき、君は紅茶の中に涙して、それを投げつける。 という意訳を教えて頂いたのですが、なぜin the sea なのかがわかりません。辞書やgoole翻訳でも見つかりませんでした。 何方かご教示ください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 至急訳してほしいです!

I wonder if friend Einstain knew that time goes faster when you ' re with a friend. Dad, You act scary But I know you ' re really weak. Sorry I noticed. My name is Kiyoko , My older sister is Kanako, The dog is Ran, surely you can handle that much. Why was it that we fought? Why was it that we reconciled? It's a wonder. When you cry, I cry. When you smile, I smile. When you laugh, I laugh. When you dance, I laugh. Mother , don't die. Until I say it's. all right, don't die . Until I have finished repaying everything, don't die.

• 至急。英語について

『この前貴方が私に貴方の顔に座ってほしいって言ったのって、 私はただ貴方の顔に座るだけだよね?英語がわかる友達にLINEのやり取り少し見られた時にその友達が、それって座るだけじゃなくその先の行為をしたいって意味だよ。って言われたんだけどそうなの?英語分からないからokayって言っちゃったけどそれなら私嫌だ。』と言いたいのですが、 I want to ask you just one thing. You said you wanted to sit on my face before, didn't you? Does that mean you will just sit on my face and nothing more? Can I take your words literally? One of my friends who knows English watched our LINE talk and told me that it means more than that. If so, I hate it and I will have to take back my okay because I couldn't understand what you meant in English.←可笑しなところはないでしょうか?

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳お願いします。

先日は、回答して下さった方、ありがとうございました。 週に1度の通信高校に通っていると、アメリカの友人にメールで話をしたら You must have your reason tot he why you can't be on normal school but everyone does. と来たのですが、よく意味が分かりません。 前半は子どもがいるという理由がなければならない、という意味でしょうか? すみませんが宜しくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 英語に関する質問

However, after reading about the great work your charity does finding new homes for unwanted pets, my colleagues and I have decided to give you a 25-percent discount off our normal fee. (しかし、貴団体の慈善事業がしていらっしゃる、引き取り手のないペットに新しい家庭を探すという素晴らしいお仕事について読ませていただいた後、私の同僚たちと私は、貴団体に対して通常価格から25パーセント値引きすることを決めました。) この文章で疑問があるのですが、なぜ your charity の後がなぜ finds ではなく does finding になるのでしょうか? findsではなくdoes findingになるということは何か意味の違いがあると思うのですが、意味がどう変わってくるのでしょうか?

• 正しい英語が書けているか見て下さい!!

英語の文法などまだまだ理解出来てないところだらけなので、下の英語が合っているか見てもらいたいです。 一応、ラップのリリックを書いたつもりなんですが、意味がちぐはぐかもなので確認お願いします(´Д⊂グスン Should you wanna go to there and stay I will say nothing. (もしも、君があっちに行って、そこに留まりたいなら、僕はなにも言わないよ) I wish I go with you if I tell the truth. (本当は僕も一緒に行きたいんだ) This man had envied your ability. (この男は君の才能に嫉妬したことがある) wanted your everything.←Iを省略しちゃいましたが、駄目なんですかね? (君の全てを欲しいと思った) It's surely happy. (きっとそれは幸せなことだ) you're shiny,honey. (君は輝いてる) Stay with me, but chase your dream (一緒にいて欲しいけど、君の夢を追いかけてください) 日本語の内容もちぐはぐですが(;^ω^) そこら辺はご勘弁を・・・ どうぞよろしくお願いします!!!!