• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:ハワイから送られてきた抵当権関係?の書類について)

ハワイから送られてきた抵当権関係?の書類について

92128bwsdの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

これはお察しの通りヤバイ感じですね。 この射撃場のオーナーが設定した抵当権の実施を(要は借金が返せずに抵当となっている資産を手放す)行ったと言うことで、その中にあなたの銃も入っていてその権利を放棄するためのサインをしろと言うことと思います。もともとの契約がわからないのですが、あなたの立場がLender(貸し手)で銃がその対象のようですが、恐らくそう言うつもりではなかったですよね。もともとの預かってもらう契約がどうだったかわからないですが、上の文も含めて想像するにもともと抵当権として設定しているものだけでは足りずに手持ちのものをかき集めて抵当に当てようとしているように見えます。 確認ですが、AAA, BBBとはその射撃場のオーナーと奥さんの名前ですか?いずれにしてもその人達が資産を手放して借金の返済に当てると言う事と思います。 で、その前のレターですが、上の様に解釈すると全く解せないですね。サインすれば(銃の権利を手放せば)、今年はタダで打たしてあげるとか意味がわかりません。期限付きで、今年は良いけど来年以降は全て没収されて行くこともできなくなるのか、資産は全て没収されるけれど営業だけは続けられるのか。いずれにしても黙ってサインするものではなく事情は確認する必要があると思います。 ちなみに、公証人の前でサインして保証してもらうにはお金が必要ですが、アメリカの契約事項に日本の公証人のサインで良いのかわかりません。私は逆パターンで日本の不動産を売って権利放棄をする時のサインをアメリカの公証人(Notary Public)に宣誓して証人になってもらったことはあるので日米での協約があるのかと思いますが、もしサインするのであれば確認は必要と思いますが。

noname#224925
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 まず、「確認ですが、AAA, BBBとはその射撃場のオーナーと奥さんの名前ですか?」は、その通りです。 正直、抵当というものについてはよく知らず相手が何を言っているのかちんぷんかんぷんだったのですが、もし私がサインする場合には私が公証人のところに行く必要があったのですか。 ただ、専用使用銃については、私はあくまで旅行者の立場ですので、ハワイでの登録はあくまでガンクラブのオーナーで、私は自分専用としてオーナーの銃を借りているだけということだと思います。 ですので、本来私とはまったく関係ないことに対してサインさせようとしているのかな、と考えていました。 このガンクラブはハワイの野外射撃のガンクラブとしては有名なガンクラブで、私は20年くらい前(本文の25年は勘違いでした)からの付き合いで、ネットで他の人にすすめたりガン雑誌の投稿などで宣伝してあげたりもしていたのですが、数年前からいろいろ納得できないことが起こり、ずっと辞めようかと迷っていました。(実は、数年前には、貸している期間中は弾代を無料にするから15万ドル貸してくれと言われたこともありました。その時は、貸さなければ今後撃たせないというようなことは言われませんでしたが。) 専用使用銃は3丁あり、ハワイで全部購入してもらうのに30万円くらいかかったと思いますので、非常にもったいないですが、もうつき合ってられないと思いますので、今回の件はきっぱり断ってこのガンクラブは辞めるつもりです。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• all media buying orders の意味は?

This is to notify you that A inc. has appointed B company to act as the agency of record and that all media buying orders on behalf of A Inc. shall be executed by B company. 上記で、all media buying orders の部分がよくわからないのです。 短くすれば下記のような文だと思うのですが、どうしてもわかりません。 This is to notify you that all media buying orders shall be executed by B company. A Inc の広告は、B Company がすべて仕切るというようなことだと思うのですが。。 教えていただけたら、幸いです。

• まいどすみません

まいどすみません 和訳お願いします。 Am interested in this unit also,but the price.I really to continue doing business with your company.I buy from many company in Japan.I would like to be buying from you.Am asking you to give me this unit at US$1950.I know will do good business.Try and send me through my e-mail.(moy・・・・・.zm) Regards,

• サインが必要なのか、どこにするのか教えてください。

以下抜粋ですが、どなたか教えてください。アパートの定款及び細則の変更についてなんですが順番に約してきましたが、最後にこれは、どこにサインをしたら良いのか、いや、サインは必要ないのか?と解らなくなりました。 ・・・・ ・・・・ THIS CERTIFIES that the undersigned is the Secretary of the above-named Association and that the foregoing is the true, full and correct resolution passed by the Board of Directors thereof at a meeting of said Board legally called and held on May 29, 2014, at which a quorum was present and voting. IN WITNESS THEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this day of ,2014. Secretary ---------------------------- LAND COURT             |            REGULAR SYSTEM ---------------------------|--------------------------------- AFTER RECORDATION, RETURN BY: MAIL() PICK-UP() PORTER McGUIRE KIAKONA & CHOW, LLP (CPP/vjd) 841 Bishop Street, suite 1500 Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 Total pages: ?? ------------------------------------------------------------------- TAX MAP KEY FOR PROPERTY: (1) 2-6-010-007 SIXTH AMENDMENT OF THE FIRST RESTATEMENT OF THE DECLARATION OF CONDOMINIUM PROPERTY REGIME OF THE ILIKAI APARTMENT BUILDING; SEVENTH AMENDMENT OF THE FIRST RESTATEMENT OF THE BY-LAWS OF THE ASSOCIATION OF APARTMENT OWNERS OR ILIKAI APARTMENT BUILDING THIS AMENDMENT (this “Amendment”) is made this___ day of ____ 2014, by the OWNERS OF ILIKAI APARTMENT BULDING, INC., a Hawaii nonprofit corporation formerly known as the “Association of Apartment Owners of Ilikai Apartment Building”,whose mailing address is 1777 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815 (the “Association”). WITNESSETH THAT: WHEREAS, by the certain Declaration of Horizontal Property Regime Under Chapter 170-A, ・・・・ ・・・ AMENDMENTS TO DECLARATION:  1. Section 7 (a) of the Restated Declaration is hereby amended as follows: ・・・ AMENDMENTS TO BY-LAWS: 1. Article III, Section 1 of the By-Laws is hereby amended in its entirety to read as follows; ・・・ Except as set forth herein, the Declaration and the By-Laws remain in full force and effect. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned have executed this instrument as of the day and year first above written. OWNERS OF ILIKAI APARTMENT BUILDING, INC. a Hawaii nonprofit corporation By: _______ Its By: _______ Its STATE OF HAWAII CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU On ____ , 2014, before me personally appeared ____ , to me personally known, who, being by me duly swam or affirmed, did say that such person executed the foregoing instrument as the free act and deed of such person, and if applicable, in the capacities shown, having been duly authorized to execute such instrument in such capacities. Type or print name:_______ Notary Public, State of Hawaii My commission expires: _______ ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Document Date: # Pages

• 和訳お願いいたします

By the way you should check out this song: "Knocked Up" by Kings of Leon We listened to it in the bus and it reminds me of you

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Incidentally, the best way to find out is to ask customers, not by questionnaires but by, again, sitting down with them and finding out. The most successful retailer Iknow in the world is not one of the big retail chains. It is somebody in Ireland, a small country about the size of Slovenia. This particular company is next door to Great Britain with its very powerful supermarkets and all of them are also in Ireland; and yet this little company has maybe 60% of the sandwich market. What do they do? Well, the answer is that the boss spends two days each week in one of his stores serving customers, from the meat counter to the check-out counter, to being the one who puts stuff into bags and carries it out to the shoppers’ And he knows what the customers pay for. Let me say this may all sound very simple to you. It is not. It is infinitely more important than any other management tool.

• reach

wo months ago, I started a new position at a small company. This position was a reach for me in terms of experience, and I’m still getting familiar with what’s expected of me and what I need to do day to day. ここでのreachはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 契約書の記載に関しまして

契約書を書いてみたのですが、法律の専門家でもなく英語の契約書の決まりごとにも疎いものですから下のような英文で良いものか否か判然としません。どなたか詳しい方、訂正すべきことや、追加すべきことなどございましたら、教えてください。 Company A and Company B will have a sales agreement for 18 months. For this period, Company B will neither sell its products nor give any agreement to any competing companies who sell or will sell the product to Japan. The sales agreement will be effective from 25th of February in year 2012 to 24th of August in year 2013 for the first period. In return, Company A will try to sell 1000 units of products manufactured by Company B for this period. In case Company A fails to satisfy this agreement, Company B will decide either to continue this agreement or not to. However, after the termination of this agreement, Company A will be able to buy the products so that the users of Company B's products will have service from Company A after their purchase. The penalty for Company A is to lose its exclusive selling right here in Japan. In case Company A satisfies the agreement, this agreement will be automatically extended for another one year and the following years to come in the same way. The penalty for Company B will be determined by the outcome of breach of the agreement by Company B In case a dispute arises and there is no satisfactory result after using every conceivable mean to settle, appealing the court ruling will be done under the jurisdiction of Shibuya Tokyo Japan. If either side of the parties wants to terminate the agreement, a written word should be handed to the other for further discussion and will be settled by mutual consent. Both parties give a signature to express that the aforementioned words are holding us to follow and should be respected by the parties. Company Name: Company B Company Address: Name of CEO Company Name: Company A Company Address: Name of CEO

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

The commander executed this order by leaving 4 battalions in Silistra and sending the remaining 5 battalions, 4 batteries and 2 squadrons to break the siege. On 6 September these forces were met and defeated by the Bulgarian 3/1 Infantry Brigade, which had been ordered to protect the flank of the army, at the village of Sarsanlar, some 18 kilometers to the east of Tutrakan. This sealed the fate of the garrison. With the situation deteriorating rapidly, General Teodorescu ordered his men to retreat and if possible try to break the encirclement in the direction of Silistra.

• 訳お願いします

"Let It Die" Heart of gold but it lost its pride Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes I've seen your face in another light Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? In too deep and out of time. Why'd you have to go and let it die? A simple man and his blushing bride Intravenous, intertwined Hearts gone cold your hands were tied Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? In too deep and out of time. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate. Do you ever think of me? Oh, so considerate. In too deep and lost in time Why'd you have to go and let it die? Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes Why'd you have to go and let it die? Hearts gone cold and hands were tied. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate. Did you ever think of me? Oh, so considerate. In too deep and lost in time Why'd you have to go and let it die? Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes Why'd you have to go and let it die? Hearts gone cold and hands were tied. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? 宜しくお願いします><

• 翻訳してもらえませんか

We have sent you many emails previously discussing the situation in regards to your order. Your order was left abandoned by UPS because you was away from your shipping address for 3 months. Our company had to pay the cost of £137.00 to have this returned otherwise this would have been a loss to us by your absence. As your product refund total only comes up to £116.00, you will not be receiving this refund as this is covering the cost of the return of the order (£137.00) and our company has paid the remaining £21.00 outstanding. NO REFUND will be issued.