サインが必要なのか、どこにするのか教えてください。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アパートの定款及び細則の変更について、どこにサインをする必要があるのか解りません。
  • サインは必要なのかどうか迷っています。
  • アパートの定款及び細則の変更について、最後にサインが必要なのか疑問に思っています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

サインが必要なのか、どこにするのか教えてください。

以下抜粋ですが、どなたか教えてください。アパートの定款及び細則の変更についてなんですが順番に約してきましたが、最後にこれは、どこにサインをしたら良いのか、いや、サインは必要ないのか?と解らなくなりました。 ・・・・ ・・・・ THIS CERTIFIES that the undersigned is the Secretary of the above-named Association and that the foregoing is the true, full and correct resolution passed by the Board of Directors thereof at a meeting of said Board legally called and held on May 29, 2014, at which a quorum was present and voting. IN WITNESS THEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this day of ,2014. Secretary ---------------------------- LAND COURT             |            REGULAR SYSTEM ---------------------------|--------------------------------- AFTER RECORDATION, RETURN BY: MAIL() PICK-UP() PORTER McGUIRE KIAKONA & CHOW, LLP (CPP/vjd) 841 Bishop Street, suite 1500 Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 Total pages: ?? ------------------------------------------------------------------- TAX MAP KEY FOR PROPERTY: (1) 2-6-010-007 SIXTH AMENDMENT OF THE FIRST RESTATEMENT OF THE DECLARATION OF CONDOMINIUM PROPERTY REGIME OF THE ILIKAI APARTMENT BUILDING; SEVENTH AMENDMENT OF THE FIRST RESTATEMENT OF THE BY-LAWS OF THE ASSOCIATION OF APARTMENT OWNERS OR ILIKAI APARTMENT BUILDING THIS AMENDMENT (this “Amendment”) is made this___ day of ____ 2014, by the OWNERS OF ILIKAI APARTMENT BULDING, INC., a Hawaii nonprofit corporation formerly known as the “Association of Apartment Owners of Ilikai Apartment Building”,whose mailing address is 1777 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815 (the “Association”). WITNESSETH THAT: WHEREAS, by the certain Declaration of Horizontal Property Regime Under Chapter 170-A, ・・・・ ・・・ AMENDMENTS TO DECLARATION:  1. Section 7 (a) of the Restated Declaration is hereby amended as follows: ・・・ AMENDMENTS TO BY-LAWS: 1. Article III, Section 1 of the By-Laws is hereby amended in its entirety to read as follows; ・・・ Except as set forth herein, the Declaration and the By-Laws remain in full force and effect. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned have executed this instrument as of the day and year first above written. OWNERS OF ILIKAI APARTMENT BUILDING, INC. a Hawaii nonprofit corporation By: _______ Its By: _______ Its STATE OF HAWAII CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU On ____ , 2014, before me personally appeared ____ , to me personally known, who, being by me duly swam or affirmed, did say that such person executed the foregoing instrument as the free act and deed of such person, and if applicable, in the capacities shown, having been duly authorized to execute such instrument in such capacities. Type or print name:_______ Notary Public, State of Hawaii My commission expires: _______ ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Document Date: # Pages

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

On _July _11__ , 2014, before me personally appeared _Taro Urashima___ , to me personally known に貴兄の名前が入ると思う。サインになるのかタイプなのかわからない。多分、後者で、貴兄がサインをする必要はないと思う。

ken888mac
質問者

お礼

早速のお返事ありがとうござます。 糸口が解り、全体が理解できる様になりました。 行き詰まると、偏った考えに成り出口が見えませんでした。 大変大変感謝します。

関連するQ&A

• 訳してください

The Child Labor Amendment In 1926, an amendment was proposed which granted Congress the power to regulate the labor of children under the age of 18. This amendment is still outstanding, having been ratified by 28 states. Ratification by 38 states is required to add an amendment. Congressional research shows that the amendment was ratified by 28 states, the last being in 1937. The text: Section 1. The Congress shall have power to limit, regulate, and prohibit the labor of persons under eighteen years of age. Section 2. The power of the several States is unimpaired by this article except that the operation of State laws shall be suspended to the extent necessary to give effect to legislation enacted by the Congress. *英文が長くて申し訳ないです。全文訳していただかなくて大丈夫です。 =簡単にいうと、「1926年に18歳未満の子どもの労働を規制する改正案が提案された。この改正はまだ未決定のものであるが、28州で承認されている。改正案に加えるためには、38州による承認が必要である。」 ということでしょうか? つまりThe Child Labor Amendmentはまだ憲法にはなっていない、ということですよね? そして、Text 1,2 に記載されている事柄が28の州で実施されている、ということでしょうか? (=18歳未満の労働者を制限し、規制し、禁止する権限) わかる方、簡単で結構ですので教えてほしいです。

• 英文和訳をお願いします!

クラブの認定証を和訳したいのですが、すんなり和訳できません。 Be it known that HANAKO YAMADA is a duly elected member of the Club in accordance with the Constitution and By-Laws of this Association. In witness whereof this Certificate of Membership has been issued this 6 days of July. 特に、「Be it known』と、「In witness whereof ~ 」に手こずり 意味はなんとなくわかるのですが、日本語の文章になりません。 是非、ご教授くださいませ。

• 英文の添削おねがいします

英文を書きました。 添削、アドバイスをお願いします。 以下の文章をみてください。 ・文法的におかしなところはありませんか? ・誤字脱字はありませんか? ・表現はおかしくないですか? 添削お願いします。 I think a modern apartment building is very comfortable. 私はアパート(マンション)は快適だと思う。 Because apartment buildings is multifamily housing, there is a room in top and bottom right and left. アパートは集合住宅だから上下左右に部屋がある。 Therefore the room of the apartment is hard to get cold and retains heat. だから、アパートの部屋は冷えにくく保温性がある。 How do you think of this? あなたはこれをどう思う? I think that this is a very good phenomenon. Because the warm room is comfortable and It can save an electricity bill. 私はこれはとても良い現象だと思います。なぜなら暖かい部屋は快適で、電気代も節約できるから。 In addition, in the apartment Building, security is steady from a single house. また、アパートビルは一軒家よりセキュリティがしっかりしている。 In spite of being it going away that a security camera, locking automatically are set up, what the person who lives in the same building even if I say anything watches is effective crime prevention measures. 防犯カメラ、オートロックなどが設置されていることもさることながら、なんといっても同じ建物に住む人が見てくれていることは効果的な防犯対策です。 I can live life that we can feel relieved by security by these security measures. これらの防犯対策によって私たちは安全で安心できる生活をおくることができる。 I think that acquaintances increase as a day passes in the multifamily housing. 集合住宅では日がたつにつれて知り合いが増えると思う。 I cooperate by this, and the making of more comfortable space will be possible. これにより協力してより快適な空間づくりができるでしょう。 Because barrier-free is the mainstream in the modern apartment Building, any people regardless of age or sex can live without being in need of it. 現代的なアパートビルはバリアフリーが主流だから老若男女不自由せずに生活できる。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Russian claims in the Ottoman Empire were denied following the Bolshevik Revolution and the Bolsheviks released a copy of the Sykes–Picot Agreement (as well as other treaties). They revealed full texts in Izvestia and Pravda on 23 November 1917; subsequently, the Manchester Guardian printed the texts on November 26, 1917. This caused great embarrassment between the allies and growing distrust between them and the Arabs. The Zionists were similarly upset,[citation needed] with the Sykes–Picot Agreement becoming public only three weeks after the Balfour Declaration. The Anglo-French Declaration of November 1918 pledged that Great Britain and France would "assist in the establishment of indigenous Governments and administrations in Syria and Mesopotamia" by "setting up of national governments and administrations deriving their authority from the free exercise of the initiative and choice of the indigenous populations". The French had reluctantly agreed to issue the declaration at the insistence of the British. Minutes of a British War Cabinet meeting reveal that the British had cited the laws of conquest and military occupation to avoid sharing the administration with the French under a civilian regime. The British stressed that the terms of the Anglo-French declaration had superseded the Sykes–Picot Agreement in order to justify fresh negotiations over the allocation of the territories of Syria, Mesopotamia, and Palestine.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文を書きました。 添削、アドバイスをお願いします。 以下の文章をみてください。 ・文法的におかしなところはありませんか? ・誤字脱字はありませんか? ・表現はおかしくないですか? 添削お願いします。   ※全体じゃなく一部だけでもかまいません。 The apartment Building does not take trouble. アパートは手間がかからない。 The apartment Building has many facilities. アパートは多くの設備を持ってる。 We can use these facilities by paying a rent. 私たちは家賃を払うことでこの設備を利用できる。 Even if these facilities broke down, a resident is irresponsible and does not need to bear a repair. もしこれらの設備が故障したとしても住人には責任はなく、修理費を負担しなくていい。 When there is a trouble whether it is in a single house, you must pay a large amount of repair every the degree. 一軒家でなにかトラブルがあるとその度ごとに多額の修理費を払わなくてはならない。 Do you understand it? わかりますか? Unexpected expenditure decreases than I live in the single house if I live in the apartment Building. アパートビルに住めば一軒家に住むより不意の出費が少なくなる。 The maintenance cost of the house is hardly necessary besides a rent and the expenses for lighting and fuel. 家の維持費は家賃と光熱費以外ほとんど必要ない。 In addition, a manager arranges cleaning and painting, facilities check regularly. また、定期的に清掃やペンキ塗り、設備点検を管理人が手配してくれる。 The apartment Building does not take much trouble as above. 以上のようにアパートビルはあまり手間がかからない。

• 訳お願いします!

訳お願いしますm(._.)m (1)By 2004, Samso was already 70% self-supplied by renewable energy. (2)The wind generators supplied energy for electricity, and solar panels and biomass stoves for heating. (3)In addition to tourists, researchers and students of environmental studies visit the island. (4)They attend the seminars at the Energy Academy or visit the eco-museum on the island. (5)The Energy Academy itself is built according to the principles of an ecological building. (6)The use of water is cut down to a minimum and rainwater is used for flushing toilets. (7)The building is heated by solar collectors and a district heating system that burns straw. (8)Slar cells on the roof and local wind turbines supply the building with electricity. (9)Low-energy electrical appliances and lighting are used throughout the building. (10)Windows in the building are designed to provide the best lighting conditions.

• 至急!英検2級の英作文添削お願いしたいです

英検2級の英作文の添削をお願いしたいです!! (添削だけでもいいのですが、もし可能な方がいらっしゃったら、採点までお願いしたいです>_< ) TOPIC Some people say that more apartment buildings should allow pets such as dogs and cats. Do you agree with this opinion? I disagree that more apartment buildings should allow pets such as dogs and cats. I have two reasons. The first reason is that it is stressful for neighbors. This is because such as dogs and cats sometimes ran noisily around the room. Therefore, neighbors feel stress by it sound. The second reason is that such as dogs and cats have a possibility to scratch the wall. As a result, they destroy the wall. Therefore, room environment is likely to get worse to worse. In conclusion, I strongly disagree with this opinion. (90語)

• 英文を訳して下さい。

The Corfu Declaration is the agreement that made the creation of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia possible.In 1916, the Serbian Parliament in exile proposed the creation of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia at a meeting inside the Municipal Theatre of Corfu, Greece. The declaration was signed near the end of World War I on the island of Corfu on 20 July 1917, by the Yugoslav Committee of politicians in exile, that represented Slovenes, Croats and Serbs living in Austria-Hungary and the representatives of the Kingdom of Serbia, with political sponsorship of Great Britain and France, under their avowed principles of national self-determination. The Declaration as the first step toward building the new State of Yugoslavia envisaged a parliamentary monarchy under the Karađorđević dynasty, with indivisible territory and unitary power, with the three national denominations and the Latin and Cyrillic alphabets equal before the law, religious freedom and universal suffrage. It provided for a Constituent Assembly to establish a Constitution that would be the origin of all powers. "This State will be a guarantee of their national independence and of their general national progress and civilization, and a powerful rampart against the pressure of the Germans", the Declaration concluded. The two chiefly responsible for devising the wording of the Corfu Declaration were the Serbian Prime Minister Nikola Pašić and the Croatian exile Ante Trumbić, who worked to overcome official Serbian resistance. Pašić and the Serbian Court Party had remained intent upon the simple expansion of a Greater Serbia by means of unilateral territorial gains to be derived from a beaten Austro-Hungarian Empire. The outbreak of the February Revolution in Russia had withdrawn Serbia's Major Power champion from the diplomatic table. Pašić compromised, signed the Declaration and began to work behind the scenes in an attempt to discredit the Yugoslav Committee, lest the Allied Powers regard the Committee as the rightful government-in-exile at the coming Armistice. As a result of all events, he Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes was created on December 1, 1918. Trumbić was named Foreign Minister, and Pašić found himself temporarily out of power.

• 下記文の訳で困っています。会計の知識が必要なので、余計難しく、、

下記文の訳で困っています。会計の知識が必要なので、余計難しく、、 要約で構いません!お願い出来ませんでしょうか? The big question for commercial and industrial property owners is: What is the split between the core building structure and fit-out, and what will the Government's position be on depreciating fit-out? The IRD plans to review the boundary between buildings and depreciable fit-out for commercial buildings and any changes in this regard will apply from the same date that the zero per cent depreciation rate kicks in. If there are to be few provisional depreciation rates issued for classes of buildings with estimated useful lives of less than 50 years, there is a real expectation that the definition of a depreciable fit-out should be broad. Given it will no longer be possible to apply for special depreciation rates for specific buildings, much work needs to be completed to ensure fair allocation of fit-out components for commercial and industrial buildings. An emerging financial reporting issue, with huge surprises for certain owners of buildings which will no longer be tax-depreciable, involves a significant one-off tax charge against profit. Finally, we would expect that pressure will mount from owners of commercial and industrial buildings for the broadening and increased certainty of what is regarded as tax-deductible repairs and maintenance.

• 自然な文を教えてください

私たちの住んでいるマンションからの飛び降り自殺はこれで2回目です。(本当の話です・・汗) (1) This is the second time a man jumped to his death from our apartment building. (2) This is the second time a man jumped off the apartment building we live. まず飛び降り自殺の言い方ですが、 (1)のようにjump to one's death from + 場所 (2)のようにJump off + 場所 かどちらの方が自然でしょうか? 次にマンションの言い方ですがこの場合建物のことを言っているので、 the apartmentだけではダメですよね? apartment buildingが一番一般的な言い方でしょうか? 上記二文よりもっと自然な言い方があれば教えてください。(書き言葉ではなく口語として) よろしくお願いします。