• 締切済み

至急! スプーンリバー詞花集の和訳

明日の朝までに以下の2つの詩を和訳しないといけないのですが、普通の英文と違い、どうしても日本語に直すことができません。 和訳していただけるととても助かります。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 William and Emily THERE is something about Death Like love itself! If with some one with whom you have known passion And the glow of youthful love, You also, after years of life Together, feel the sinking of the fire And thus fade away together, Gradually, faintly, delicately, As it were in each other's arms, Passing from the familiar room— That is a power of unison between souls Like love itself! The circuit judge TAKE note, passers-by, of the sharp erosions Eaten in my head-stone by the wind and rain— Almost as if an intangible Nemesis or hatred Were marking scores against me, But to destroy, and not preserve, my memory. I in life was the Circuit Judge, a maker of notches, Deciding cases on the points the lawyers scored, Not on the right of the matter. O wing and rain, leave my head-stone alone! For worse than the anger of the wronged, The curses of the poor, Was to lie speechless, yet with vision clear, Seeing that even Hod Putt, the murderer, Hanged by my sentence, Was innocent in soul compared with me.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

自分で訳してみて、どこでつまづいたの?急ぎならプロに頼んだ方がよいよ。Weblioという自動翻訳してくれるサイトがあって、そこは自動翻訳の結果に満足できないとプロに頼める仕組みになってる。そのサイトでこの文章は単語数188単語、見積り概算 約¥1880 ってなってる。翻訳の料金としては安い。 以下が自動翻訳の結果。 ウィリアムとエミリー THEREは、利用できる何かです 死Likeは、それ自体が好きです! あなたが情熱Andを知っていた誰かとあるならば、若々しい愛の高まり、Youも、生命Togetherの後年はこのように火Andの沈没が、かすかに、繊細に、一緒に、Graduallyに離れて、それが互いの武器であったAs(おなじみの部屋からPassing)をしおれさせるような気がします— それは、Likeがそれ自体好きである魂の間の同調の力です! 巡回裁判所判事 風と雨による私の墓石の鋭い浸食EatenのTAKEメモ、通行人、— ほとんどまるで無形のネメシスまたは憎悪Were採点が私に対して得点してしかし破壊して、保存しないように、私の記憶。 生命の私は、Circuit判事、ノッチのメーカー、弁護士が得点した点の上のDecidingケース、問題の右の上のNotでした。 O翼と雨は、単独で私の墓石を残します! 私の文によって不正をするもの、貧しい者の災いのもと、ことばも出ないようなうそへの、まだはっきりした視力によるWas、Seeingの怒りよりひどくその均一なHod Putt、殺人者、Hangedのためで、魂のWas罪のない人は、私に匹敵しました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

どなたか和訳お願いします! 翻訳サイトで調べてみたのですが少し意味がわかりませんでしたm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 my friends in New york saw your picture and I think two of them are in love with you.

• 英文の長文和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています。 和訳を教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします!! A painting of the marriage of Hercules and Hebe found in the oecus of the House of the Wedding of Hercules gives a vivid impression of a festival at the Temple of Venus: the doors of the temple have been opened to reveal the cult statue standing inside, bedecked with jewellery, flanked by smaller statues of Priapus and Cupid. It was destroyed together with the temple in the earthquake of AD 62, and rebuilding had not progressed far by the time of the eruption. By contrast, the Temple of Isis had a much smaller precinct intended to serve a more intimate community of initiates, and it was hidden from public view by a high wall flanking the south side of the via del Tempio di Iside. The porticoes surrounding these, temples were large enough to accommodate many participants in the cult festivals.

• 英文の長文和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています。 和訳を教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします!! A painting of the marriage of Hercules and Hebe found in the oecus of the House of the Wedding of Hercules gives a vivid impression of a festival at the Temple of Venus: the doors of the temple have been opened to reveal the cult statue standing inside, bedecked with jewellery, flanked by smaller statues of Priapus and Cupid. It was destroyed together with the temple in the earthquake of AD 62, and rebuilding had not progressed far by the time of the eruption. By contrast, the Temple of Isis had a much smaller precinct intended to serve a more intimate community of initiates, and it was hidden from public view by a high wall flanking the south side of the via del Tempio di Iside. The porticoes surrounding these, temples were large enough to accommodate many participants in the cult festivals.

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください 1)He arose at jane's approach and walked onward side by side with her. 2)Wealth is a means to an end, not the end itself. 3)Her death was hastened by the shock of her son's death. 4)Emily's is not a nature that can long remain absorbed in reading. よろしくお願いします!!

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! When not in use for drills and other displays, it would have been open to the general public as a pleasant intramural open space, analogous to the monumental porticus, such as the Porticus of Octavia and the Porticus of Livia, which the emperor created(in continuance of a Republican tradition) in the capital. It was provided with a central swimming pool and planted with plane trees whose estimated age at the time of the eruption is the chief argument for an Augustan date. The importance of the campus is attested by the fact that the space was obtained by suppressing six blocks of the pre-existing street-grid.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Steven and I dated for two years. The first year was wonderful. My family and my in-laws all accepted him. As year two began, he began to change. He stopped being attentive, and started to randomly go out by himself. We eventually broke up because he couldn't commit. At the beginning of our relationship, he didn't seem to have a problem with commitment. He took advantage of my life and of my children being secure with him. 最後の文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 至急和訳お願いします!

至急和訳お願いします! When I came to the United States as a lad of six, the most needful lesson for me, as a boy, was the necessity for thrift. I had been taught in my home across the sea that thrift was one of the fundamentals in a successful life. My family had come from a land noted for its thrift ; but we had been in the United States only a few days before the realization came home strongly to my father and mother that they had brought their children to a land of waste. Where the Dutchman saved , the American wasted. There was waste,and the most prodial waste, on every hand. In every street-car and on every ferry-boat the floors and seats were littered with newspapers that had been read and thrown away or left behind. お願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします...(><

今長文を訳しているのですが、難しくてサッパリです(涙) どなたか、和訳をお願い致します...... Earlier in this chapter,it was noted that her theory of creative drama was derived from and nurtured by the progressive education movement,whose main goal was to educate the whole child,with the idea that the child could achieve an understanding of self and society. お願いします。

• 【至急】英語の和訳!!

この英文の和訳をお願いします。 It is said that he made two traditional ones and additionally created one in the colors of the Italian flag with red tomato sauce,while mozzarella cheese,and green basil leaves. The Queen was delighted and "Pizza Margherita"was born.

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Britain, with 61.9 million people, has about 40.6 million people of working age. But together, the 27 countries in the European Union, population 494.9 million, represent a labor pool of about 329.7 million. (Only citizens of Romania and Bulgaria are restricted from working freely in Britain, and they will gain that right in January when temporary restrictions imposed by Britain lapse.)