• 締切済み

お願いします。

次の各英文中の空所に適当な語句を選び、記号で答えなさい。 1.Did you notice Arthur ( ) those cuff links with his new shirt? ア.wears イ.worn ウ.wearing エ.to wear 2.Barbara wishes she ( ) go to school so that she could go to see the new movie. ア.doesn't have to イ.didn't have to ウ.won't have to エ.mustn't 3.Mrs. Jones surprised me ( ) the computer the way experienced people do. ア.to use イ.used ウ.by using エ.with using 4.Mary was about to take a bath ( ) there was an earthquake and the lights went out. ア.as イ.when ウ.so that エ.while

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#223095
noname#223095
回答No.1

最後の結果だけを答えるなら実に簡単です.しかし,それで終わりとする勉強法は私の性に合いません.というか,それでは力はつかないでしょう.それで終わりとしないで調べることが勉強・・・と私は思います. 1.notice A doing「A(人)が…しているのに気づく」.辞書でnoticeを調べると,ほぼ間違いなくこのことが載っています.正解はウ.「アーサーが新しいカフスボタンをしていることに気づいた?」 2.言いたい内容を先読みすると「バーバラは,その新しい映画を見に行けるように学校に行く必要がなければよいのに・・・と思っている」.この場合,wish以下では仮定法過去形が使われることがどんな辞書にも記載されています.これを踏まえれば自動的に,正解はイ. 3.surprise A by doing「…をしてA(人)を驚かす」.パターン化した形では辞書に載ってはいないかも知れないが,例文の形で載せているものは結構あります.今は「with+動名詞という形は基本的にはない」と思っておくのがよいのでは・・・と思います.doingが現在分詞なんかの場合は事情が大分変わってきますが説明しだすと長くなるので,これ以上深入りすることは控えます.正解はウ.「ジョーンズさんは,経験豊かな人同様にコンピュータを使って私を驚かした」 4.be about to do「まさに…しようとしている」はイディオムで,前半部は「メアリーはまさに風呂に入ろうとしていた」.後半部は「地震があって明かりが消えた」.この両者をつなぐ接続詞は何か・・・という問題.まあ,接続詞as, so that, whileの意味を辞書で丁寧に追っていけば納得できるでしょうが,こういうときはwhenと相場は決まっているようで・・・.正解はイ.「メアリーがまさに風呂に入ろうとしたそのとき,地震があって明かりが消えた」 とにかく,辞書(ときに文法書)を通して自力で勉強を進める習慣をつけて下さい.これが英語力を向上させるためのもっとも着実な方法だと私は思います.参考になりましたら.

関連するQ&A

• 英語 選択問題 解答を教えてください。

(1)We thought it odd ( ) the man who came here last month was chosen the new manager. アthan イthat ウwhat エwhether (2)I found ( ) difficult to believe his story. アthat イit ウthis エwhich (3)Tom, ( ) was useal with him, was late for school. アit イas ウwhat エwho オwhich (4)We went to the place ( ) in her talk. アwhere she spoke of イwhich she spoke of ウthat she spoke エof that she spoke (5)I found ( ) impossible to finish this work for two days. アtoo イso ウit エthat 上記問題の解答と日本語訳を教えて頂けますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 前置詞と接続詞

前置詞と接続詞の問題です。特に6,9辺りが良く分かりませんでした。 お願いします 1“You seem to have had that car for years.” “Yes, I should sell it ( ) it still runs.” アbefore イduring ウuntill エwhile 2You should write down Aya's number ( ) you forget it. アin case イin the case ウso far as エso long as 3It matters little who finds the truth, ( ) the truth is found. アso long as イunless ウwhatever エwhether 4Alice was allowed to go swimming ( ) she kept near the lifeguards. アseeing that イin case ウso that エon condition that 5You can't eat tulips, ( ) they are beautiful to look at. アin spite of イthanks to ウeven if エdespite 6One basic question we have been trying to answer is ( ). アpeople behave イhow do people behave ウhow people behave エpeople behave how 7I wanted to see ( ) my friend looked when I visited him in the hospital.  アhow イwhat ウthat エwell 8Dark ( ) it was, the group managed to find its way to the hut. アbecause イas ウso エwhen 9We are not able to survive as human beings ( ) in close cooperation with one another. アif we live イif we lived ウunless we don't live エunless we live 10( ) the advancement of electronic means of communication such as international telephones, facsimiles and the Internet, Japanese people still seem to prefer face-to-face communication. アBecause イDespite ウFor エThough

• 英語の問題です

解答解説、お願いします。 1 I´ll have read through this book by the time I () you again.   アsee イwill see ウsaw エwould see 2 Mike was seen () a book in the library yesterday.   アread イreading ウhave read エat reading 3 He wants something () ; any pen or pencil will do.   アto write イto write with ウfor writing エto write on 4 He was ashamed of () make his point.   アbeing not able to イnot being able to ウbeing impossible to エbeing incapable to 5 Another mistake, () he will be fired.   アand イelse ウfor エotherwise 6 This is the hottest summer () 30 years.   アin イsince ウduring エamong 7 () in 1912 that the Titanic sank during her first voyage.   アIt being イIt was ウWhen it is エWhen it was 8 () present at the conference included the president and his wife.   アThis イThat ウThese エThose 9 The workers and paid () the hour at the store.   アfor イwith ウby エat 10 Mother has not been feeling well ().    アlate イlately ウlater エlatter 11 You shouldn´t speak () your mouth full at table.    アas イin ウwith エon 1 This medicine will make you feel much better.   This medicine will () you a great deal of good. 2 The sharp curved road caused many accidents.   Many accidents resulted () the sharp curved road. 3 She couldn´t help crying when she heard the news.   She had no choice () to cry when she heard the news. 4 Work hard, or you will fail.   () you work hard, you will fail. 

• 英語の問題の回答を教えてください!

(1)空所に入る適切な接続詞を記しなさい。ただし与えられた文字で書き始めること。 (1)I will wait (t ) you are ready.(用意ができるまで待とう。) (2)(A ) you know, he is a hard worker.(ご存知の通り、彼は勤勉家です。)   (2)空所に入る適切な語をア~エから一つ選びなさい。 (1)What do you want (  )lunch? ア)for  イ)to  ウ)of  エ)from  (2)He works(  )night.  ア)in  イ)at  ウ)during  エ)for (3)She was (  )Paris last month.  ア)to  イ)in  ウ)at  エ)from   (4)Shall we go (  )your car or mine?  ア)by  イ)in  ウ)on  エ)with   (5)There is something I want to watch (  )television.  ア)by  イ)from  ウ)in  エ)on (6)My parents (  )in New York at that time.  ア)are  イ)was  ウ)were  エ)been     (3)次の文字を算用数字で表しなさい。   (1)five hundred sixty thousand two hundred and forty-three (2)three and two fifths (4)次の英文が説明している語をア~エから一つ選びなさい。 to go back to the place which you came from. ア)take  イ)visit  ウ)start  エ)return (5)( )内から適切な語句を一つずつ選び、記号で答えなさい。 (1)Let's( ア/be start イ/don't start ウ/start )with Lesson1. (2)( ア/Shall I  イ/Would you  ウ/Can I )like to go with us? ________ Yes,of course.   一つでも良いので分かったという方、いらっしゃいましたらどうかご回答お願いします!!! 

• 英語

1The reproduction of the broken vase was on ( ) at the museum. アstage イappearance ウdisplay エscreen 2It'll take him a month to get in ( ) for the next game. アshape イexercise ウtime エtrain 3She hates her new job. ( ) she does is run errands for her boss. アAll イWhatever ウOnly エHowever 4( ) divorced, her career as a writer might not have been possible. アIf she is イWithout her ウHad she not エShe and her husband 5It is high time I ( ). アbe going イwas going ウwill go エmust go 6She told me that since she had the flu, she couldn't go out with me, ( ) turned out to be a lie. アit イthat ウwhich エwhat 7Tom skipped college, working ( ) as a writer from the age of twenty until his death. アotherwise イafter ウ however エinstead 英作文 1人はたとえ法律を破ることになっても、自分が正しいと思うことをすべきだろうか 。 Should……even when it means breaking the law? 2予約を水曜から木曜に変えていただけますか。 Would you mind 3過去十年間、その国の経済は年平均3%の成長を遂げてきた。 Over the  past ten yeaqs, the country's economy has 選択肢で迷った問題です。 1The twin sisters look so much alike that I can't tell one from ( ). 1other 2another 3the other 4others 2I don't want ( ) of these two dresses. 3( ) students at this school come to school by bus. 1Most 2Almost 3Most of 4Almost of

• 英語

英語の記号問題です。 1He sat all afternoon () TV. アwatching イwas watching ウhad watched エwatched 2Don't walk about with your shirt () out. アhanging イto hang ウhung エbeing hung 3She lay on the bed with her () and soon fell asleep. アarms folded イarms folding ウfold arms エfolding arms 4I am sorry () to you much earlier. アnot to reply イnot have replied ウhave not replied エnot to have replied 5I have a strong objection () treated like this. アto be イwhether I am ウto being エwhether I should be 6() that he had a talent for languages, he decided to train as an interpreter. アBeing realized イRealize ウRealizing エTo realize 7Not () which course to take, I decided to ask for advice. アbeing known イto know ウknown エknowing 8() alone by himself, how lonely the poor child must have felt! アLeave イLeft ウWas left エLeaving 9() all the material that the teacher assigned, he was able to get full marks. アTo read イTo have read ウHaving to read エHaving read 10 I will visit your home by all means, (). アweather permitting イwheather permits ウweather will be permitting エweather is permitting

• 英文として誤っているものを1つずつ…

英文として誤っているものを1つずつ… (1) ア You need not have to see him. イ We don't have to leave now. ウ He has only to study hard. エ We all have to go there. (2) ア What you say might be true. イ It was very cold. I might be in the Arctic. ウ He said he might be home late. エ Might I borrow your tape recorder. (3) ア I dare say you are right. イ I daren't to look down. ウ How dare you speak to me like that? エ I never dared to ask him. (4) ア I think we had best stop now. イ I'd sooner go on. ウ We don't have better go on any farther. エ You'd better keep quiet about this. 本当に急いでます。 出来れば解説もあると嬉しいです! よろしくお願いします!

• 関係代名詞問題を解きました。採点下さい。高校入試

(1)He has an aunt( ウ  ) lives in Kobe. ア. which   イ.what    ウ.who    エ.where (2)Is this the book ( イ )you bought last Saturday? ア.who    イ.which    ウ.when    エ.what (3)She is a kind girl( エ ) everyone likes. ア.what    イ.which    ウ.whose   エ.whom (4)That is shopping center( エ ) just opened two days ago. ア.who    イ.what    ウ.which    エ.it (5)There is someone at the door ( イ )wants to see you. ア.which    イ.who    ウ.whom    エ.whose (6)The lady ( イ )was my teacher. ア.to that I spoke    イ.whom I spoke   ウ.I spoke to エ.I spoke (7)You can see the mountains( エ ) top is covered with snow ,can’t you. ア.who     イ.whose ウ.whom    エ.that (8)The day will soon come( ウ )we can make a trip to the moon. ア.where イ.what   ウ.when     エ.which (9)He lends money only to the people ( ウ )word he can trust. ア.who    イ.whose    ウ.whom    エ.which (10)Look at the boy and the dog ( エ )are running over there. ア.who   イ.which    ウ.that    エ.what

• 英語

1“( ) all right if I came again some other time?” “Of course. Just give me a call before you come.” アIs it イWas it ウWould it be エWill it be 2 “Did your brother really lose the new pen you gave him?” “Yes,he did. I wish ( ) to take better care of his things.” アhe'd learn イhe'll have learned ウhe's learned エhe's learning 3If ( ) I could concentrate on my study! アever イany ウonly エbetter 4I was very tired. Otherwise, I ( ) to the party with you last night. アhad gone イwent ウwould go エwould have gone 5If I hadn't bought a computer last year, I ( ) using my old typewriter. アwould still be イwouldn't be ウwouldn't have been エweren't 6But for your advice, I able to graduate from college last year. アwas never to イhad been never ウwould never been エwould never had been 7“What did you think of last night's game?” “The team played well, but they ( ) better in the first twenty minutes.” アcould've done イdidn't do ウhadn't done エmust've done 8“I saw Mr.Suzuki at Shinjuku Station this morning.” “You ( ) have. He's still on vacation in Hawaii.” アcouldn't イdidn't ウmight エshould 9I know I look tired. ( ) if you had this house, a husband, and three children to look after. アYou were so イYou will so ウSo would you エSo you are 10A Japanese ( ) in a different way. アhad reacted イwill have reacted ウwill react エwould have reacted 以上になります。仮定法の時制で迷いました。

• 難関高校問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)What do you say to( )to the movies? ア.go     イ.went     ウ.going     エ.gone (2)The ears of a here are longer than ( )of a dog. ア.it     イ.this     ウ.that     エ.those (3)The village ( )I visited last summer is far away from this town. ア.which     イ.where     ウ.whose     エ.when (4)Kate showed me the big snowman( ) for her. ア.making     イ.was making     ウ.was made     エ.made (5)I believe ( )this town needs is a public library. ア.that     イ.what     ウ.whether     エ.as (6)When I got to the station,the train( ) already started. ア.have     イ.has     ウ.had     エ.did (7)If it( ) fine tomorrow,I will go on a picnic with Jane. ア.will is     イ. will be    ウ. is    エ.be (8)学校に遅れないことが私たちにとって大切です。 (    )is important(    ) us(    )(    ) be late for school. (9)こんな難問は解けっこない。 (    )can we solve such a difficult problem? (10)こんなわけで、私は彼の申し出に反対だったのです。 That is (    )I was(    ) his proposal.