• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

添削お願いします!

分詞の問題です。添削お願いします! (1)この車を修理してください。   I'd like to have this car (repering). (2)タクシーがなかったので、私達はずっと歩かなければならなかった。 There (were) no taxis, we had to walk all the way. (3)兄と比べると、彼はそれほど勤勉ではない。 (compared) with his brother, he is not so dilligent. (4)病気だったので、彼は学校を欠席した。 (Being) ill, he was absent from school. (5)仕事を半分やりかけたままにしないで。 You must not leave the work half (done). (6)たいへん騒がしかったので、私は自分の声が聞いてもらえなかった。 There was so much noise that I couldn't make myself (heard). (7)私達は通りがかりの人に写真を撮ってもらった。   We had our photo (taken) by a passer-by. (8)コップに水が残っている。 There's some water (leaving) in the glass. (9)髪はそんなスタイルにしてもらったら? Why don't you (have) ( ) ( ) styled that way? (10)一人きりになると彼女は泣き始めた。 ( ) to herself, she began to weep. 9と10は分からなかったのでどなたか教えてください!お願いします!!

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数245
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.3

#1です。失礼しました^^; (2)から(7)は正解かと思います。 (1)repering→repaired (8)leaving→left (9)your hair (10)Left

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました!これで安心できました

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削&解説をお願いします!

1)Mary is studying, so you (not/her/had/interrupt/better). →had not better interrupt her 2)(be/lot/used/of/there/a/to) fireflies in Japan. →There used to be a lot of 3)She refused to accept this truth. She could not and [would] not believe that I was mentally and physically handicapped. 1,[Would] you so kindly lend me a hand? 2,He said he [would] arrive by the first train tomorrow morning. 3.No matter how hard we pushed, the door [would] not open. 4,On Sundays he [would] sit for hours doing nothing. 4)I do hope I'm not intruding and I know how busy you [must] be. 1,All living things [must] die. 2,He [must] be tired, because he has been working since eight o'clock this morning. 3,Many people think the ability to understand English is a [must]. 4.You [must] be very careful in driving a car to avoid a traffic accident. 1,2は()内の並べ替え、3,4は[ ]内の助動詞に最も近い意味の助動詞を含む英文を選ぶ問題です。 特に3,4はわかりやすく解説してくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)If I had had enough money then,I ( )the bag. (1)could buy (2)bought(3)could have bought (4)had bought (2)I ( )you if I had enough time. (1)can see (2)could see (3)cannot see (4)could have seen (3)( )I you,I wouldn't do such a shilly thing. (1)Am (2)Would (3)Were (4)If (4)He wishes he ( )a car;taxis are so expensive. (1)can drive (2)could drive (3)will drive (4)drives (5)If it ( )your advice,we would not be able to fish this task. (1)was not (2)had not for (3)were not (4)were not for (6)( ) (1)If it was nice tomorrow,we will go there. (2)If it had been nice tomorrow,we will go there. (3)If it is nice tomorrow,we will go there. (7)( ) (1)If I only could speak French! (2)Only if I could speak French! (3)If only I could speak French! (8)( ) (1)It's almost eleven. it's time you go to bed. (2)It's almost eleven. It's time you went to bed. (3)It's almost eleven. It's time you had gone to bed. (9)You( )have brought your umbrella. It didn't rain. (1)need not (2)should (3)must not (4)can

• 以下の英文の添削をお願い致します。PART2

2301 ジュール:Not that that is a reason to stay together. それが一緒にいる理由じゃない 2302 But it's just, you know,a scary sidebar. でも 恐ろしい付随したことなの 2303 ベン:Let's take that one off your plate right now. 2304 ベン:あなたは私とモリーと埋葬できる 2305 I happen to have space,okay? 私は偶然スペースを持ってる いい? そして次の朝ジュールはCEO候補と会います 2329 ベン:So, did we like him? それで あなたは彼を気に入ったの? ここからは全て ジュールです。 2330 He said all the right things. 彼が全て妥当なことを言ったわ 2331 He said that no one knows about the fit like me. 彼は誰も私に合うような人を知らないと言ってた 2332 That he doesn't want to remove the soul of the company. 彼は会社の指針を外したくないって 2333 He said that he doesn't have a plan. 彼は計画はないと言ってた 2334 He wants to watch us and see what works. 彼は私達を見守ってどういう仕組みか知りたいって 私は彼を雇ったわ 2339 ベン:You did it right in the room? あなたは部屋で確認しました? 2340 ジュール:He told me to sleep on it and that we'd talk tomorrow, 彼は一晩考えて明日話そうと言ったわ 2341 ジュール:but I said the job was his. 彼の態度が気に入って雇ったの 2343 ジュール:You know if, uh, we disagree, he's the tiebreaker? 私達の意見が合わないなら決着をつける? もちろん 彼はCEOです そしてジュールは家に帰り 決めたわ 彼がとても気に入って 2354 ジュール:And, uh...I offered him the job. あー...彼に仕事を提示した マット:君はそれで構わないの? 私達にとって良いと思うわ 2360 ジュール:Do we have any, like, real booze, like vodka or something? 私達は何かウォッカか何かで祝杯をあげない? マット:"僕らにとっていい」って... 会社にとって或いは僕らに? 2366 ジュール:I figure if someone else can call some of the shots at work, 会社のためではなく夫婦関係の改善にとって必要なことよ それから多分... 2368 ジュール:We can get back to where we were 18 months ago. 18ヶ月前に戻れるんじゃない 2369 ジュール:They say you can't put the genie back in the bottle, 彼らは願い事は叶わないというけど

その他の回答 (2)

• 回答No.2

#1です。 すみません。(1)はyouは要らないのかも知れませんね。専門家の方フォローをお願い致します。 (1)I'd like to have this car (repering).  → I'd like to have this car repaired.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1

英語とずっと離れていますのであまり自信はありませんが、 (他の方、フォローをお願い致します) (1)I'd like to have this car (repering).  → I'd like you to have this car repaired. (2)There (were) no taxis, we had to walk all the way. →Since there was no taxi, we had to walk all the way. (3)(compared) with his brother, he is not so dilligent. →Compared with (or to) his elder brother, he is not so diligent. ←スペルミスです (4)(Being) ill, he was absent from school. →OK!(Being ill, he was absent from school.) (5)You must not leave the work half (done). →You must not leave the work by the half. (自信はありません) (6)There was so much noise that I couldn't make myself (heard). →OK!(There was so much noise that I couldn't make myself heard.) (7)We had our photo (taken) by a passer-by. →OK!(We had our photo taken by a passer-by.) (8)There's some water (leaving) in the glass. →There's some water left in the glass. (9)Why don't you (have) ( ) ( ) styled that way? →Why don't you have your hair style set in that way? (10)( ) to herself, she began to weep. →When she was left by herself, she began to weep.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

添削ありがとうございます!問題は(  )の中を埋めるものなので、(  )内の間違い指摘おねがいします☆

関連するQ&A

• 訳の添削をお願い致します。

John Galsworthyという作家の『THE CHOICE』という物語を読んでいるのですが、 訳の添削をお願い致します。 *but the one remarkable feature of his perpetual illness was that he was always "better" than he had been. We could not at times help thinking that this continual crescendo of good health should have gradually raised him to a pinnacle of paramount robustness; しかし彼の果てしない病気の一つの注目すべき特徴は、彼はいつもそれまでよりも「よりよくなっている」ということでした。私たちはたまに、彼の健康が継続して徐々に増すことによって、次第に最高の頑丈さに引き上げられたらよかったのにと思わずにはいられませんでした。 (should have +p.p.は~実際には丈夫にはならなかった、ということなのでしょうか。) よろしくお願い致します。 前文です。 To sweep a crossing was not a profession that he himself would have chosen before all others, still it was "better than days not being the 'house---and you were your own master." The climate in those days not being the most suitable for business which necessitated constant exposure to all elements but that of fire, his ailments were proportionally active;

• ◆今日中に(__) 文法問題 添削

次の問題の()に適当なものを入れて下さい。 なぜそうなるのかも教えていただけたら嬉しいです! 1.Your teacher would have given you some practical advice, if you ((2)) her that you had trouble with your family. (1)would have told (2)had told (3)would have asked (4)had asked 2.No answer ((3)), we had no choice but to attack the suspicious-looking ship. (1)receiving (2)having been received (3)was received (4)had received 3.The long and heated discussion ended ((4)) no conclusion reached. (1)as (2)when (3)and (4)with 4.Paul made his way ((3)) he believed to be the right direction. (1)how (2)where (3)in which (4)in what 5."If I do a good job on this project, is there any possibility ((1))?" he asked. (1)of me get a raise (2)that I got a raise (3)of my getting a raise (4)to getting a raise

• 英文添削お願いします。Argentine

英文添削お願いします。Argentine I heard from my friend who made a trip to the U.K that when he was at Heathrow Airport , an /one immigration officer had asked him many 1uestions about why you came to England ,how long he would be staying,and how much money he had and so on .Then he had fed up with them and and felt himself being racially discriminated After retuning to Argentine,he told me he would never go there again. 2 I heard from my friend who made a trip to the U.K that when at Heathrow Airport,he had been asked many questions about~.(上記と同じ) 3heard from my friend who made a trip to the U.K that an/one immigration officer at Heathrow Airport had asked him many questions by saying"Why did you come to England?,How long and where will you be staying? ,How much money do you have? and so on."Then~. アルゼンチン人と話をしていて、時制など関係なく話していて、3等はaboutをlike"~"のような言い方だったと思うのですが、「イギリスに行った友達が空港で何しに来たの、何日間どこでいるの、所持金は?とかいっぱい質問されたって聞いたよ。もう行かないって言ってたよ」と一文で纏めたいのですが(自然な表現で)1から3をは不自然とは思うのですが使える部分や修正して頂ければ有り難いです。 また違う表現があれば教えていただければより有り難いです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I (were) not ill, I (would) go fishing with my younger brother. 2)She loves him (as if) he (were) her own son. 3)If I (had known) it, I (can) have told you. 4)I (wish) you (had not) told the plan to your father. 5)You can listen to the music (as far as) you like. 6)(If) you like it (may) not, you have to decide what to do. 7)I studied hard in my high school days; (unless) I would have failed the examination. 8)No (sooner had) he gone to bed than he fell asleep. 9)I'll lend you the money (for) the condition that you return it within six months. 10)It's about time you (have seen) a Shakespearian play. ()内でおかしいところがあったら添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Rie had a dream of becoming a movie star even though she didn't know how to (become) it. 2)On the floor beside his bed a book (lay) open. He has been reading it before he fell asleep the previous night. 3)Will you (lend) me your dictionary for a while? 4)“I'm suffering from all that exercise we did yesterday.” “So am I. My legs are (aching) so much. I can't walk.” 5)We (chose) him mayor of our city. 6)You shouldn't (rely) this map. 7)It seemed (clearly) to me that John is guilty. 8)You have to (raise) your hand if you want to speak in class. 9)I'm not quite sure what book (he was talking it about). 10)I always keep the dictionary on the desk so that I can (look) it at any time. ()内の添削をお願いします。 和訳や解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I was thinking that you had been hectic schedule on your weekend.  I can easily understand that you were exhausted ... I hope you can recover from bruises all your body. My plans for this weekend are ...today I have a lesson for --language from --pm to --pm. Because --language I speak is still not good so want to learn more. On Friday I will go to ---town with friend to shopping ---supermarket for get ingredient and to have dinner. Have you ever been there? If still not let's go to there sometime . On Sunday I will go to a child welfare facility in Tokyo to volunteer activity by NPO for children with my colleague . It's from 10:00 to 17:00 and going to park thistime with children. Once a month we go to there whenever possible. What are your plan for this weekend? あなたの週末はすごく多忙だっただろうなと思ってました。 あなたのへとへと感は容易に理解できる。あなたの身体中のあざが早く治りますように。 私の今週の予定は、今日は__語のレッスンが8時から9時まである。私の話す__語はまだ下手だから上手くなりたいから。 金曜日は同僚と__へ行って料理の材料を買って、あとそこで夕食もする予定。 その街に行ったことある?なければ今度一緒に行こう。 日曜日は同僚と児童養護施設へNPO主催のボランティアに行くよ。 10時から5時までで、今回は子供達と公園に行く。 月に一度、可能な限り参加してる。 あなたの今週のプランはどんな感じですか。

• 和訳をお願い致します。

アメリカの友人から頂いたメールの一部です。 (そのままコピーして貼りつけました。) 全体的に読んでみて大体はわかるのですが、的確にはわからない部分が多々あります。お手数をお掛けしますが和訳の方宜しくお願い致します。 How can we understand each other when you do not tell me everything that your feeling? What did I say to you that day that offended you? I can not think of ever wanting to hurt you with my words. If you told me what was it I could have made it right. I would have apologized if I was wrong, and maybe I was not wrong. Maybe you just did not understand what I was saying. I would have explained to you what I actually meant. I just want you not to blame language on our problems. If two people want to be together nothing could come in there way. It is up to you to decide where we stand, like it has always been.

• いくつかの質問と訳の添削をお願い致します。

John Galsworthyという作家の『THE CHOICE』という物語を読んでいるのですが、 訳の添削と質問の個所の回答をお願い致します。 *He was so entirely fixed and certain that he was "going in the river" before he went "in the 'house," that one hesitated to suggest that the time was at hand when he should cease to expose himself all day and every day. He had evidently pondered long and with a certain deep philosophy on this particular subject, and fortified himself by hearsay. ( 'house=poorhouse. 「救貧院」:本の注釈より) (1) この英文はso~that構文ですか?         (so) entirely fixed and certain ~(that) one hesitated to suggest ~ (2) the riverという単語はこの物語で初めて出てきたのですが、     he was "going in the river"というのは、彼が川の中に入ることになっているという    未来を表しているのでしょうか?(意味が?ですが・・・) (3) fortified himself by hearsay     うわさによって精神を強化する、ですか?     どういう意味になるでしょうか? <訳> 彼は救貧院に行く前に川に入ることをとても完全に固執して確信していたので、人は彼が毎日一日中自分自身をさらけることをしなくなるべきだという時が近い将来であるということを提案するのを躊躇していました。彼は明らかに長い間、なんらかの深い哲学と共にこの特別な主題を熟考し、うわさによって精神を強化しました。 よろしくお願い致します。 前文です。 but the one remarkable feature of his perpetual illness was that he was always "better" than he had been. We could not at times help thinking that this continual crescendo of good health should have gradually raised him to a pinnacle of paramount robustness; and it was with a certain disappointment, in the face of his assurances, that we watched him getting, on the contrary, slowly stiffer and feebler, and noted the sure increase of the egg-like deposits, which he would proudly have us remark, about his wrists and fingers.

• 至急!英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)Akio probably wouldn't act that way if he (were) in Japan. 2)If it (stopped) raining soon,shall we go out for a walk? 3)"I couldn't finish my homework yesterday." "If you (had asked) me,I would have helped." 4)It's about time you (went) home. 5)(Had I known) it was going to rain,I would have brought an umbrella. 6)Naoto is a good skier. I wish I (could ski) like him. 7)If Rod had followed my advice at that time,he (would be) happy now. 8)(Without) your financial help,we wouldn't be able to carry out our plan. 9)Nicola swims very well as if she (were) a mermaid. 10)Ron might be earning a better income if he (had studied) more when he was a student. 英文が多くてすみませんm(__)m ()内の添削をよろしくお願いします。 よかったら日本語訳も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m WELLMIT WAS SO MANY GOOD PITCHER WHEN I WAS THERE THAT I THOUGHT COULD HAVE PITCH IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE AND I THINK THEY WOULD HAVE DONE VERY WELL THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND IS KAKU OF THE SEIBU LIONS HE HAD GREAT CONTROL HE HAD SEVERAL DIFFERENT PITCHES HE COULD THROW FOR STRIKE HE HAD A GREAT ARM OUTSTANDING FASTBALL HE LOCATION WAS GREAT I THINK HE WOULD HAVE DONE GOOD IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE BUT THERE WAS SO MANY NOW JUST THE PACIFIC LEAGUE BUT IN THE CENTRAL LEAGUE AS WELL HE IS THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND WHEN I THINK OF I KNOW WATANABE COULD HAVE PITCH THERE AS WELL.