• ベストアンサー

下記の訳が分かりません。

すいません、下記の和訳が分かりません。 お願いします。 As part of the company's creative drive, it even has its own reality TV show - an excerpt of which shows the producer asking Tom if he could "stop talking in soundbites". He's nothing if not good at PR.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.2

会社は、創造活動の一部として社の実像をテレビ案内までしている。― その抜き出しの一つで、プロデューサーがトムに「サウンドバイト調(お決まり文言の繰り返し)はやめてもらえませんか」と頼んでいるような場面がある。宣伝がダメだとなったら、彼には何もないなあ。

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> As part of the company's creative drive, it even has its own reality TV show - an excerpt of which shows the producer asking Tom if he could "stop talking in soundbites". He's nothing if not good at PR.  その会社の創造的な活動の一環として、独自のリアリティ番組さえ持っていて -- その番組の一部を見てみると、プロデューサーがトムに 「キャッチフレーズばかり繰り返してはだめだ」 とダメだしをしてる場面があったりする。トムが前面に出て宣伝しているのである。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英文を訳してくれる方はいますか?

At that age, he is likely to be employed, but if he loses his job new employment is harder to find than when he was younger. Furthermore, even if he stays employed, the extra financial burdens and high economic inflation may force a reduction in the standard of living. Recently the problem is being avoided by the wife’s reentering the labor force, but unless she has specialized training, a well-paying job will be hard to find. お願いします。

• 日本語訳を! 1-(5)

お願いします。  Most Egyptians centered their lives around the Nile, but a few explored the countries surrounding Egypt. When Pepi II was nearly nine years old, he wrote to a man who had started his career when he was a young boy just like Pepi II. The man's name was Harkhuf. Harkhuf came from a family of explorers and had traveled with his father before making journeys on his own. Harkhuf led donkey caravans south across the desert to explore inner Africa. The details of Harkhuf's journeys are engraved just to the right of the entrance to his tomb located near the First Cataract of the Nile in Aswan. The long inscription begins high overhead on a chalkboard-sized area of the wall and continues down to waist level. Harkhuf begins his inscription with a little bragging about how he behaved in life. "I was excellent," he says, and goes on to tell of how his family loved and praised him. He writes about returning with 300 donkeys loaded with gifts for the Pharaoh. How would you like someone bringing you 300 donkeys loaded down with gifts, O Great One?  Clearly, Harkhuf is proud of a letter written to him by the boy-king Pepi II. The letter would have turned to dust long ago if Harkhuf hadn't been so honored by it that he carved it in stone. The letter from Pepi II is addressed to Harkhuf, calling him the chief of the desert rangers, the caravan conductor, and is dated:"Royal seal, year 2, third month of the first season, day 15." This shows us that Pepi II wrote to Harkhuf toward the end of the flood season in the second year of his reign, about 2276 BCE. The letter has tones of the royal-ness Pepi II must have been developing even at his young age, but it also shows that when you're only eight years old, it's hard to escape being a kid―even if you are a supreme ruler.

• 日本語訳のお願いです

He should explain it (the funds scandal) to people again, and if the number of voters who think he should resign does not drop even after that, he must step down,’’ Ubukata told reporters in Tokyo. he should resign does not drop even after that,この英文が上手く訳できません。特にdoes not の訳というか用法?分かりません。 お願いします。

• 訳と解説をお願いします。

Mary , where were you yesterday ? I wanted to tell you about the picnic. Oh, who's picnic? My mother is going to let me have one. I hope that she will let me come. I may ask I want. I want you and all my friends to come. She looked at Tom, but he was talking to Amy Lawrence. Other in the group began asking if they could go. Soon everyone had asked. 訳をお願いします。また、Who's picnic? let me have one ,let me come について解説をしていただくとありがたいです。

• 英語訳お願いします!!!

英語訳お願いします!!! Justin Bieber shows off his boarding skills in the April 2010 issue of Teen Vogue. As a part of the 2010 biggest music breakouts feature, the 16-year-old told the mag that there’s a movie on the way of how he made it big. Justin shared, “We’re trying to set up a movie for me in the near future?it’s going to be similar to the story of how I got discovered. Kinda like my own version of 8 Mile.” TELL JJJ: Would you go see a Justin Bieber-inspired movie?

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (5) Although he was still an inexperienced teenager, Octavius was suddenly a public figure. He would soon be plunged into the cutthroat world of Roman politics. His mother and stepfather saw how dangerous this could be. They tried to persuade him to stay away from Rome. But Octavius was determined, and he set out to claim his inheritance. As a first step, he took his adoptive father's name and combined it with his own birth name. He became Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus. (6) Rome, meanwhile, was in the hands of Caesar's deputy, Mark Antony. He had seen the assassination and moved quickly to grab power. Octavian was not yet in Rome, so Antony delivered Caesar's funeral oration. His speech helped to persuade people that the dictator's assassins were the enemies of Rome. With lightning speed, Antony took over Caesar's money, property, and all of his official papers. (7) This was not what Caesar had wanted. In his will, he promised a generous gift of money to every Roman citizen. But Antony refused to honor the murdered hero's wish. (8) When Octavian reached Rome, he honored his great-uncle by giving his own money to the citizens. With the help of Cicero's speeches and with Caesar's veterans marching behind him, Octavian earned the support of the Senate. Not only was he elected to the Senate, he also became a consul─even though, according to Roman law, he was too young to hold these offices. Octavian bragged about it when he later wrote his memoirs.

• 英文の訳をお願いします

以下の文章を訳していただけますか。お願いします。 He deeply desires, a true friend, someone whom he can express his feelings and thoughts to. People and relationships are important to him despite his independent exterior. He is interested in the lives and affairs of those close to him. He is an excellent arbitrator, negotiator and peace maker and meddler in other peoples problems. But not soft B, he is as forceful as he feels is necessary for achieving his own aims and ambitions, and if he feels others are not appreciative of what he is trying to do, then he will consider them unworthy of his time and efforts and he will take back what ever efforts he has made on their behalf, or whatever he has given then, When he gives to people it is not free, even if it just advice, it comes on loan. And at some point the loan is recalled. The favour owed is collected like a debt by him.

• 訳と解説をお願いします。

訳と解説をお願いします。 "Mary , where were you yesterday ? I wanted to tell you about the picnic." "Oh, who's picnic?" "My mother is going to let me have one." "I hope that she will let me come." "I may ask anyone I want. I want you and all my friends to come." She looked at Tom, but he was talking to Amy Lawrence. Others in the group began asking if they could go. Soon everyone had asked. 訳をお願いします。また、Who's picnic? let me have one ,let me come について解説をしていただくとありがたいです。 以前に質問して、回答をもらったのですが、英文で単語が抜けていたので、また、質問させてもらいます。宜しくお願いします。

• 訳が分かりませんTT

While Mr Xi mostly stuck to Beijing's official position that things were not getting harder for foreigners, he adopted a conciliatory and sympathetic approach to the concerns of international investors. "As china's open economy continues to develop, foreign investment in china will surely enjoy an even broader space and generate even higher profits,"he said on tuesday. 単語は分かるのですが、分としてつなげるときにごちゃごちゃしてわかりません。 どなたか助けてください。。

• 和訳して頂けませんか

He’s talking about Asian community as one way out of Japan’s self-marginalization. 「He」は鳩山総理です。