• 締切済み

有馬温泉について英語でスピーチをします。

有馬温泉について英語でスピーチをします。 その最後の締め方に困っているのですが、良い締め方はありませんか? 終わりの少し前の文は、 This hot spring gives you very relaxing time. If your life is very busy, you must visit here. です。 よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

noname#204809
noname#204809
回答No.2

#1の方の回答に感心いたしました。 別視点から、一例です。スピーチという事なので口語的にしました。 If you want to escape from hectic schedule and need place to relax, look no further. Arima hot spring is the answer to all your needs. Satisfaction guaranteed.

asahi523
質問者

お礼

口語訳ありがとうございます。 こちらも参考にさせていただきますm(_ _)m

asahi523
質問者

補足

お二方とも参考にしましたので、ベストアンサーではなく締め切りという形にします。 ご協力ありがとうございましたm(_ _)m

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

You may not feel like coming all the way to Arima Spring. But wait. Just jump into your train! Jump into the inn here. And jump into the spa. That's all you have to do. Jump. After all, it's a good spring here!! なんていうのはどうでしょう。springをjokeにして終るとか。 I'll see you in the next spring. つぎの温泉というのと、来年の春をかけるとか。ちょっとtheが微妙ですが。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

asahi523
質問者

お礼

なるほど… 良い感じですね! ありがとうございますm(_ _)m

asahi523
質問者

補足

お二方とも参考にしましたので、ベストアンサーではなく締め切りという形にします。 ご協力ありがとうございましたm(_ _)m

関連するQ&A

• 英語を教えてください。

添削をお願いいたします。 下手ですみませんが、宜しくお願いいたします。 忙しい中、連絡ありがとう。 色々教えてくれてありがとう。 特に最近はずっと忙しいと思ってたし、あなたのリーダーとしての忙しい状況を理解します。 Thank you for your email and talk about your work. I thought that you had been very busy especially these days. I understand your busy circumstance as a reader. もちろん明日も大丈夫だし天気関係なく会いたいけど、あなたはすごく疲れていると思うからゆっくり休んで欲しい。 ただあなたの身体が気になります。 Of corse I am available tomorrow and I want to see you regardless of the wether, but you must very tired , so I want you to take a good rest tomorrow. I am just worry about your condition.  そして日曜日ににゆっくり会うのはどう?平日より多くの時間が過ごせるし。 So why don't we  meet up on Sunday? We can spend the much more time more than Friday(weekday). 

• 英語教えてください。

英語を教えてください。 添削をお願いいたします。 下手ですみませんが、宜しくお願いいたします。 忙しい中、連絡ありがとう。 色々教えてくれてありがとう。 特に最近はずっと忙しいと思ってたし、あなたのリーダーとしての忙しい状況を理解します。 Thank you for your email and talk about your work. I thought that you had been very busy especially these days. I understand your busy circumstance as a reader. もちろん明日も大丈夫だし天気関係なく会いたいけど、あなたはすごく疲れていると思うからゆっくり休んで欲しい。 ただあなたの身体が気になります。 Of corse I am available tomorrow and I want to see you regardless of the wether, but you must very tired , so I want you to take a good rest tomorrow. I am just worry about your condition.  そして日曜日ににゆっくり会うのはどう?平日より多くの時間が過ごせるし。 So why don't we  meet up on Sunday? We can spend the much more time more than Friday(weekday). 

• 冒頭のみ英語スピーチの案

外国からの公的なお客様をお迎えするに当たり、日本側を代表して挨拶することになりました。通訳もいるので日本語でスピーチしますが、冒頭のみ英語でスピーチしたいと思います。以下の案でおかしくないですか? It is our greatest honor that we can welcome you. Thank you so much for your visit. From now , please allow me to speak in Japanese, because I am afraid that we cannot have a good communication because of my poor English.

• スティーブ・ジョブズ「伝説のスピーチ」について

スタンフォード大学の卒業式で行われたスピーチです。 スピーチの訳で、”?”と思ったところです。 You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. (あなた達は、自分の根性、運命、人生、カルマ、何でも良い、とにかく信じること) …根性、運命、人生、カルマ どういう例えで言っているんでしょう。 根性って人生なのか?カルマ(因果応報)なの? ※5分間のスピーチの準備に2日かける方のスピーチですから、伝えたい内容が あるはず。それはなんでしょうか。

• 英語のニュアンス教えてください

海外の友人とのメールのやり取りで、ニュアンスがわからない文が届きました。 私の方から訪問したいと言った事はありませんが、こっちに遊びにおいでというような内容でした。 その中で、”今は仕事が忙しいから、こっちに来るのは休暇中がベストだと思う” という文の後に書かれている、この文面がしっくりこないのです。 どういうニュアンスで言っているのか教えてください。 I don't think if i can have a good chance to time because am very busy most of the time... How do you see? What are your suggestions on this, how do you see? Otherwise am willing for you to visit me. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• このbutがわからない

life and work alway busy here but hope to hear from you こういうときのbutの使い方がいまいちわかりません。butというと、 I was very tired. but it's ok now.のように、前に行ったこととは逆のことを言うときにつかう場合しかわかりません。すみませんわかりやすく説明してくださる方いましたら教えてください。 ちなみにこれは知り合いが送ったメールの一部です

• 英語を教えてください。

どなたか添削をお願いいたします。 さっぱり軽く明るく伝えられたら嬉しいです。 多分忙しいでしょう。 I know , you must been very busy. 金曜日にあなたが言ったように、今日は会えると思ってたけど、連絡がないので帰りました。 As you said on Friday, I thought we will meet today but your contact didn't come so I am going to home today. 前にあなたがイギリスに帰てった時も、連絡がなくて心配してたよ、本当は。 While You were England, I had been worry about nothing contact from you, actually.  心配だから、時間ある時に連絡もらえたら嬉しいです。 I'm glad if you are contact me when you have time since I am worry.. Please take care of yourself.

• この英語を訳していただけないでしょうか?

HEY bro, how have you been doing? Yes it has been a VERY long time. How is your family? Everything is going good for Miho, Mary, David JR and I here in San Diego CA. How big is your family now?

• メール返信に必要な【英語訳】をお願いします。

Your English is fine. It is very easy to understand and very proper. Keep writing to us for practice. (妻の名前) would like to see pictures of your baby and hear more from you. How is your mom doing? (妻の名前) says you and your mom should move here. 上記の文章です。 お手数をおかけしますが宜しくお願い致します。