• 締切済み

並べ替えられませんでした。おしえてください

レジの台に品物をお載せください。 Please [ checkout / counter / on / put / the / up / your things ]. 量っているときに、はかりをチェックすべきだった。 We [ being / checked / have / it / should / the scale / was / weighed / while ].

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

レジの台に品物をお載せください。 Please put your things up on the checkout counter. 量っているときに、はかりをチェックすべきだった。 We should have checked the scale while it was being weighed. 以上でいかがでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします。

次の2文の文法をチェックしていただけませんか? In order to spell out every authors’ name, please fill out each author’s name. After “A”, we put “B” instead of “C”, because we should put the name of organization and place where HQ of the organization. the とか足りない気がするしそれ以外も なんだか違う気がするのですが。(とくに where 以下) よろしくお願いします!

• 文章解釈 Lincoln was…

添付ファイル文章にある Lincoln was all the things he was—compassionate, deliberate, fair, open-minded, and purposeful-while being a politician. He was what we admire in a profession we believe to be filled exclusively with the opposite of that type of person. に関する質問です。 1. Lincoln was all the things he was—compassionate, deliberate, fair, open-minded, and purposeful-while being a politician. 「リンカーンは、政治家でありながら、情け深くて、思慮深く、公正で、広量であり、また、目的意識ある人の全ての性質を備えていた。」 all the thingsとなっている部分を理解するのが難しいです。 all the things he was とあるので、 he was all the thingsとなる、 all the thingsはーの後にくる形容詞群によって説明されている人の性質を表すので、things という名詞が使われている、 と理解して合っているのか自信がないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。 2. He was *what we admire in a profession we believe to be filled exclusively with the opposite of that type of person.をちゃんと理解できているか自信がないので、見ていただきです。 「彼は、我々がそうしたタイプの人間とは反対の人だけで、もっぱら満たされたと考えていた職業において称賛していた??でした。」 whoでなく、*whatが使われているので、 『人でした。』のようにできないです。 どのようにwhatを理解すれば良いですか? 解説宜しくお願いします。

• わからない英文があります

"We see in the first shot that the worker's zipper is down. Isn't it a sad fact that the flaws in daily life should prevent reality from being the best version of how things really are?' この英文の意味を教えてください。

• よろしくお願いします

At the checkout counter I noticed the clerk had a tattoo in the cleavage of her breasts. I could see it because of her low-cut blouse. What's the correct protocol? Should I ignore the obvious, or should I look closer to be sure I am seeing it correctly? Should I compliment her on her nice tattoo? What exactly am I to do while she's ringing up my purchase? am I to doはshould I doと同意でしょうか?その場合なぜ後者を使わないのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、クレジットカードが認証されていないようです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 翻訳をお願いいたします。 Sorry, I do not understand? We need you to confirm the small amount put through on your card on 2 July before we are able to proceed with your order. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me

• 至急。英語について。

and remember you can't keep me in handcuffs or a collar the whole time (tongue out) we should go out and explore all of Tokyo and maybe more of Japan. we will look so cute together(content)に、 Haha わかった(笑) 行きたいとこ考えといてね?と言いたいのですが、 Haha, I got it. lol Please think about where to go or things like that. :D←合っていますか?

• put について(put on と put in)

読売新聞のサイトで五輪サッカーの記事を読んでいたところ、ちょっと気に掛かった表現があったので、質問します。 いずれも put を含むもので、簡単そうで難しい文章だと思いました。 引用1: The U.S. in particular seemed to struggle with the climate, unable to put on much of a running game. But while the Japanese huffed and puffed for possession, it was the Americans who would score moments after halftime. 質問: ここで、"put on much of a running game"という部分が、なんとなく理解しづらいのですが、どういう構造&意味なんでしょうか? 直前の climate を修飾しているのでしょうか? それとも seemed の「補語」なんでしょうか? 引用2: "My boys put in a real hard fight and I am proud of them. We still have a lot of improving to do, but we did some things very well tonight. " 質問: ここでの put in a real hard fight が微妙に理解しづらいのですが、どういう意味でしょう? 以上宜しく、ご教授お願いします。

• 英語長文の添削をお願い致します。

自分で「節約」についての英文を作成してみましのたで、長文で面倒くさいかもしれませんが、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら添削をお願い致します。 英文で変な部分がございましたら、バシバシご指摘下さい。  We should reduce daily expensive to save money.  There are many ways to reduce daily expensive. First of all, we mustn’t put much money in the purse. If there are much money in the purse, we may waste our money by buying things we don’t need. When we do our shopping at the supermarket, we will buy except what we need, because we don’t have much money in the purse. Also, we should use public facilities maximally. For example, there are library and swimming pool and gym. At the library we can read books as well as watching movie on DVD. By using at the library, we don’t have to go a bookstore and a rental video shop. We have to pay expensive entrance fee and monthly membership fee for using private gym and health spa, but we can use cheaper public facilities than private facilities.  In this way, if we focus on familiar things, we can save money easily. I think it’s easy for everyone to save money.

• ebayで出品エラーが出ます。

ebay で商品は5回ほどpaypalを通じて購入はしていますが出品となると次の様なエラーメッセージが出ます。(ここ半年毎回同じメッセージが出ます) 諦めずにやはり出品したいのでご存じの方教えて下さい。 Attention! We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on eBay. Please proceed to your my eBay and follow the steps outlined in the email we sent you. Thanks for your attention to this matter!

• 意味を教えて下さい(cut down)

ネット通販のカテゴリーで質問しましたが、回答をいただけなかったのでこちらでも質問させていただきます。 カナダから購入した商品の返品について、ショップ側から税関報告書に商品の返品のため$0.00 valueと記入して下さいと言われました。 郵便局で聞いてみたところ、カナダの税関はとても厳しいので$0と記入すると荷物が戻ってきてしまうため、中の荷物の正確な価値の価格を記入して下さいと言われました。(たとえ書類を送る場合でも紙の値段、例えば$1を記入する。) そこでその内容をショップに伝え、本来良くはないと思いますが、中身の値段を例えば$5や$10で記入していいか(実際は$99.99)、それがだめならどうしたらいいか?と問い合わせをしました。 以下の内容で返事が返ってきました。 We have things returned to us all the time and have never had a problem. The $0.00 value is for Canadian customs not to charge us any duties as we have already purchsed the item here in Canada. You can put down $5.00 product return. このYou can put down $5.00 product return.は何を指しているのでしょうか? 私が$5と書いていい?と聞いたための返事でしょうか? またこの場合の返金額が$5にならないか心配です。 その後、そのことについて再度、問い合わせをしました。 私の書き方が悪かったのかもしれませんが、その質問の返事です。 Just put $0.00 dollar value product return and we should be ok すみません、よく分かりませんでした。 お力をお貸し下さい。