• ベストアンサー

英文添削お願いします。

She works as a guide dog. 彼女は盲導犬として、働いています。 これは、文法的に合ってますか?

noname#231291
noname#231291
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数10

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

はい、合っています。

noname#231291
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。^^

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

御提示の日本文に則した英文は、 She is working as a guide dog. となります。

noname#231291
質問者

お礼

丁寧な回答、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の並び替え問題

彼女はツアーガイドとして働き始めました。 【to/tour guide/startod/as/she/work/a/.】 『She started work as a tour guide』ではいけないのでしょうか。 なぜ『to』を使うのか解りません。

• 介助犬って英語で何ていうんですか?

盲導犬は英語で Guide dog とか Seeing eye dog じゃないですか。けど、盲導犬ほど知られていないせいか、「介助犬」は、辞書で調べても載ってないんです。どなたか知っていたら、至急おしえてください。お願いします。

• 英文添削おねがいします。

自分が今の仕事を選んだ理由を英文で書きました。 添削よろしくお願いします。 I was working as a guide helper when I was a university student. I chose the work related with the person with autisms because of that. I was mental disabilities person's guide helper. However, there were person with autisms in that, too. I had gone out to various places with them on the weekend. But there were a lot of people who have taken a turn in the park during a day. And some people went to the same place every time. When I went out with the person, who lives in group home, She said "I don’t know why I am here, and I want to go home.” And she cried. At that time, I was working as a part-time job. Therefore, I did not neatly know their detailed situations. But I doubted that "Is their life good as today?" in many times. Of course, there were a lot of happiness and goodness, too. However, doubted things very strongly impression in me. So I thought that I want to help the individuals diagnosed with autism to be able to spend the full life happier than now. Therefore, I have chosen the current job that was able to be more deeply related with the person with autism.

• 英文の添削

「彼女は私達みんなの中で一番一生懸命働きます。」は She works the hardest of us all. なのですが、「私達みんなの中で」の部分がしっくりきません。 allがなくても同じ意味になるのではないかと思います。 また、 She works the hardest all of us. は全然違う意味になるんですか? 解説お願いします。

• 英文を添削してください。

英文を添削していただけないでしょうか? I talked with some breeders already. I found one good dog but the breeder said she doesn't like cars. She reverses every time on the car. You know I often drive out, so I couldn't have her. Anyway I will have a dog someday and show you the picture. (すでに数人の犬のブリーダーと話をしました。一匹いい犬を見つけたんですが、ブリーダーが言うにはその犬は車が嫌いなんだって。車に乗る度に吐くんだって。私は車で出かけるのが好きだから、その犬は諦めました。でもいずれ必ず犬を飼います、いつかその犬を写真に撮ってあなたに見せます。) 吐くってreverseであってますか? あと、文末、the pictureと簡単に表現しているところが気になっています。何の写真かをはっきりさせるべきでしょうか? どうかお願いいたします。

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 返信文 I'm sorry for the late reply. As I talked to you on the phone earlier, she wanted a holiday on August 13 and 14, but she decided to go to work and instead get a break on another day . (In that case she will coordinate with workers in the morning and get a holiday.) Also, as I suggested to you, is it possible to increase the number of staff of the same position as her because she will be more likely to take a break and the burden on your team will decrease. She currently works 5 days a week, but she says that she can work at least 3 days a week, so if it is possible to increase staff, I will search candidates who can work in 2 days a week. 日本文:返信が遅くなり申し訳ありません。 先程あなたに電話で話した通り、彼女は8月13、14日のお休みを希望していましたが、その2日間は出勤し、代わりに別の日に休みを頂くことになりました。(その際彼女は午前中に勤務の方と調整して休みを取得します。) また先程もご提案しましたが、彼女が今後休みを取りやすくあなたのチームの負担が増えない為にも、彼女と同じポジションのスタッフを一名増員することは可能ですか。彼女は現在週5日の勤務ですが、彼女は最低週3日働ければ良いと申しておりますので、もし増員可能であれば、週2日で勤務可能な候補者をサーチします。

• 英文 短い (4) 添削お願いします★

これがなかなかうまく訳せません。助けてください。 問題: 店員は、まるで僕が故意にビンを落としたといわんばかりに、睨みつけた。 A:the shop clerk stared at me as if she wanted to say that the bottle were fallen down deliberatly by me. あまり自分で書いた文だとしっくりきません。 添削お願いします。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

またまた英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)   Thursday, March 09, 2006 It was sunny with a few clouds. Hello, Candy. A friend of mine told me that she watched the movie which name is “The chronicles of Narnia.” She said it moved her very much, but if she had not known the Bible, she couldn’t be moved by it so strong. I want to see this movie as well, but I didn’t know the Bible. I wonder I should read the Bible before seeing it. What do you think? Well, I’ve gotta go now. Will talk to you soon again!

• 添削をお願いします!関係詞

1)(However) hard the work is, he wants to be a lawyer. 2)The man is Nick's uncle, (whom) they say is a novelist. 3)She showed more kindness (than) I had expected. 4)Water consists of hydrogen and oxygen, (as) we all know. ()内が合っているか教えていただきたいです。 よかったら、文法の解説もお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削おねがいします。

私は〇〇に関する仕事がしたい その仕事はたくさんお金が稼げるからです I want to work about(of?) 〇〇. The job can get much money. この文は文法的に間違っていますか? aboutかofで迷ってしまい、困っています。