For results that would be closest to the actual testing situation

このQ&Aのポイント
  • For results that would be closest to the actual testing situation, it is recommended that three persons be asked to read, since some of the Listening Sections include dialogues.
  • The phrase 'For results that would be closest to the actual testing situation' suggests that the recommended approach is based on achieving realistic outcomes.
  • The use of the phrase 'For results that would be closest to the actual testing situation' indicates the importance of simulating real-life scenarios in order to obtain accurate results.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

文頭Forを含む英文を教えて下さい

For results that would be closest to the actual testing situation , it is recommended that three persons be asked to read , since some of the Listening Sections include dialogues . これの訳と解説をお願い致します。 For results「結果の為」と訳すのでしょうか。 For~That構文でもあるのでしょうか。 would be closest「一番類似していたらいいのになぁ」でしょうか。 three persons be asked to read「三人が読むことを依頼される」って違和感があります。 その時、are ではなく、なぜ be でしょうか。 sinceは理由を表す「なので」でいいですよね。 お手数ですが、よろしくご教授ください。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

訳 実際の試験の状況に最も近いだろうと思われる結果を得るためには、リスニングセクションに会話のやりとりが含まれるため、三人の人に読むのを頼むことが推奨される。 ★For results「結果の為」と訳すのでしょうか。 →いいえ、「結果を得るためには」などと訳すべきです。 ★For~That構文でもあるのでしょうか。 →ありません。for resultsのresultsをさらにどんなresultsなのかを説明する関係代名詞節が続いているだけのことです。 For results, it is recommended that three . . . ということです。 ★would be closest「一番類似していたらいいのになぁ」でしょうか。 →いいえ、「最も近いだろうと思われる」などのような意味です。 ★three persons be asked to read「三人が読むことを依頼される」って違和感があります。その時、are ではなく、なぜ be でしょうか。 →これは、要求や依頼を表す動詞recommend, demand, propose, suggestなどの節の中は原形という文法によるものです。一種の仮定法になります。 ★sinceは理由を表す「なので」でいいですよね。 →そうです。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

waveige
質問者

お礼

訳が納得いきました。 仮定法だとは、思いもよりませんでした。 丁寧な回答を有難うございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

For results that would be closest to the actual testing situation, it is recommended that three persons be asked to read, since some of the Listening Sections include dialogues. 結果を出す為には、それが実際の試験環境に最も近いだろう。三人に音読させるのが望ましい。というのは、幾つかのリスニングセクションには会話が含まれているからだ。 >For results「結果の為」と訳すのでしょうか。 拙訳参照 >For~That構文でもあるのでしょうか。 構文と言うほどのものではありません。 素直に解釈して結構です。 >would be closest「一番類似していたらいいのになぁ」でしょうか。 拙訳参照 >three persons be asked to read「三人が読むことを依頼される」って違和感があります。 その時、are ではなく、なぜ be でしょうか。 仮定法現在と言われる語法です。 three persons (should) be asked to read と解釈されてもよいでしょう。下記参照のこと。 http://kabuse.y7.net/eigo/otona-041.htm >sinceは理由を表す「なので」でいいですよね。 ズバリ御名答です。

waveige
質問者

お礼

仮定法現在のところは、全く初耳でした。 とても参考になりました。 丁寧な回答有難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

The German Admiralty also decided that the Type UB II submarine would be ideal for Mediterranean service. Since these were too large to be shipped in sections by rail to Pola like the Type UB I, the materials for their construction and German workers to assemble them were sent instead. This meant a shortage of workers to complete U-boats for service in home waters, but it seemed justified by the successes in the Mediterranean in November, when 44 ships were sunk, for a total of 155,882 tons. The total in December fell to 17 ships (73,741 tons) which was still over half the total tonnage sunk in all theaters of operation at the time.

• 文頭に Observing ... , 文法と直訳

Observing nothing physically wrong, the doctor asked him if he would be able to follow his instructions for one day. 身体的に悪いところはないと述べ, その医者は彼に 一日の間、指示に従うことができるかどうか尋ねた。 自分なりに直訳をしました。 Observing ... , の部分なのですが、文法の説明と直訳の仕方を教えて下さい。 お願いします。

• 英文解説お願いします。

One strategy for this problem is to realize that if the decision is that hard to make there must not be a "right" answer, or else it would be obvious. 途中のthat hard の意味がわかりません。 解説よろしくお願いします。

• 誤文訂正なんですが…

誤文訂正なんですが… Many of the workers in one of the sections have complained that the room they work is too small and several people have asked to change jobs for that reason. 1.in one of the sections 2.work 3.several people have asked 4.for that reason 上記4箇所の内1箇所が間違っていて、それを正しい形に直すという問題です。 正しい形とその理由を教えて下さい。

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでバッグを購入予定です。そこはオリジナルバッグを作ってくるお店です。 制作してくれますか?と質問したら返事がきたんですが、どうやら業者専用の内容です。 すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 For Japan distributorship I think it would be best to discuss in person, I have spoken with our Executives and they also agree that we should meet here at the office to discuss further. We would like to hear what you have in plans, a business plan and any additional information will be helpful at the meeting for consideration. We will meet others to consider distributorship for Japan as well but we would prefer to work with companies that we’re currently working with like yourself. The time period for this will be from August 18-28th so if you would like to be considered for Distributorship, please let me know when you will be able to arrange a visit to our office. At which time we will further discuss the promotional bag. Please let me know what you would like to do.

• for と with

Would it be all right with you if I left this package here? Would it be all right for me to sit here? 上の文はwith 下の文は for になるのはどうしてなのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• この英文は描出話法によるものなのでしょうか?

次の一節はPearl Buckの短編小説を翻案して書かれた短編小説'The Beech Tree'の冒頭部分です。(検定教科書「Pro-Vision English CourseII」(桐原書店)収録の第5課の最初です。)   When Mary Lou came home from school, she found her father doing something new. With a big sheet of paper on the table, he was drawing lines on it with a ruler and a pencil. “What are you doing?” she asked. “I am going to build something.” Her father's response called for another question. “A playhouse?” Mary Lou always wanted to have a playhouse, and since her father was a carpenter, it would not be hard for him to make one for her. “I am going to build a room onto our house.” Her father now started to reveal the answer. “Your grandfather is coming to live with us.” Mary Lou got so excited at the news that she went upstairs to find her mother. She was sitting in the rocking chair, holding Timmie, Mary Lou's baby brother. “Mother, Grandfather is coming to live with us. Isn't that wonderful?” “I hope he will be happy here,” her mother said in a soft voice. “Why wouldn't he be happy?” Mary Lou asked. “Well, it's just that he's very old,” her mother said. 真ん中より少し前の since her father was a carpenter, it would not be hard for him to make one for her は以下のように解釈してよろしいのでしょうか。 ◎ Mary Louが心の中で思ったことをいわゆる描出話法で書いたもの 特に助動詞wouldをどう考えればいいのかで困っています。ご教示ください。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします

下のどれか一つでも良いので、日本語に訳して欲しいです。 お願いします。 (1) I'm glad to he here. (2) I'm happy to be with you. (3) I'm sorry to be late for class. (4) It has been raining since last night (5) It is fun to swim (6) It is important for us to learn English. (7) It is the best novel that I have ever read. (8) It is very difficult for you to answer this question? なるべく簡単に訳してもらえたら嬉しいです。 お願いします、、

• この英文で大丈夫でしょうか?

「あなたに『電車やバスに乗る時は気をつけてね』って言いたいけど、でも用心するにも限度があるよね。公共の乗り物は大勢の他人が乗り合わせるものなんだから誰が怪しいかなんていくら用心して見てたってわからないもんね。本当に恐ろしい存在だねテロリストって。あなたとあなたの家族が危険な目に遭う事がないよう、日本から祈ってます。」 これを英語でどう言ったらいいでしょうか? こんな感じで大丈夫でしょうか? I would like you to be cautious when you are on the bus or train. But one cannot be cautious at all times. And since public vehicles are packed with strangers, it would be very difficult to spot who is behaving suspiciously. Indeed, dreadful are the terrorists! I am wishing here in Japan that you and your family would not be exposed to dangers of all kind. 添削お願いします。

• 英文がわかりません

The ... antenna ... adds another potential channel that likewise be would be hard to detect という文の likewise be would be という部分がわかりません。would の前の be がなければわかるのですが。。。 文は、以下のURLの記事の第4段落のものです。 http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/05/us-hacking-antenna-idUSKCN0QA13P20150805 ご回答よろしくお願いします。