• ベストアンサー

この英文の相応しい訳し方を教えて下さい

Please keep my warning in mind,or you are looking at a lawsuit. 僕の警告を心に留めておきなさい。さもなくば君は( ) カッコ内の良い訳が思い当たりません。単に「訴訟を見る」とは思えませんし、「考慮する」でもなさそうです。 多少意訳で構いませんので、教えて頂けると嬉しいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marere
  • ベストアンサー率40% (59/147)
回答No.1

look atで、罰やトラブルに直面するという意味もあります。 つまりこの場合は、訴訟に直面する→訴えられるです。

azuremist
質問者

お礼

なるほど、そんな意味もあったんですね! ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。何かの手違いで下記のようなメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 We regret to inform you that we are not able to process your order. In the past you have made an order with our company however you never sent to us payment. Please call us in directly at 000000. If you wish to proceed with this order. {Also please keep in mind that you have selected Store Pick Up? Do you have freight company in mind} Shipping freight?

• 英文を訳して下さい

I want you to know that even if it takes me 2 or 3 days to write you,please bear with me and also know that you are always on my mind and i mean every word of it. bear=熊ですよね? babyみたいな意味合いでしょうか? i mean every word of it. ここが上手く訳せません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。 onsen

A:Hello,.How may I help you? B:I’d like to take a hot spring bath here. A:Thank you. Could you buy a ticket at the ticket machine because the fee is to be paid in advance? After getting it, please receive your shoe locker key at the reception and leave your shoes in a shoe locker,and then, we’ll give you a locker key and keep your shoe key while you’re in this facility. Finally, please keep in mind that when you get out of the building, make sure to give your locker key back to our staff at the front desk .Then we’ll hand you the shoe key we keep for you. we’ll give you a locker key and keep your shoe key while you’re in this facility.の部分はwe'll keep your shoe key while you’re in this facility in exchange for giving you a locker key とすることは可能でしょうか? また、Then(文頭)なのですが、この用法は副詞で「そのあとで~をお渡しします」との理解でよろしいでしょうか? 意訳をつけて説明して頂ければありがたいです。

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 再び挨拶の部分に入ったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This reading is a totally hand crafted astrological reading done in the traditional way. Now Tomoko I will begin your Soulmate Two. This is the next long chapter in your Soul mate reading, and I promise it will be as enchanting, moving and illuminating as the original one was. It will add to the portrait and enhance the details, so that you can see him more clearly in your mind eye. In looking at this reading you are looking at the future with me, as if looking at a film on a blank screen. My English is poor and my words inadequate but I will do my utmost to faithfully describe him, his life and the details that the chart reveals. Your future and past are pictured here in your Natal chart. He is part of that future. Love is your destiny.

• この英文は失礼でしょうか?

留学先でホームステイするご家庭とのメールのやり取りで、あちらがお忙しい中でメールしたため、小さなミスがありました。それに対して私からの返信で以下のような文章を書きました。 「Please keep it in mind that you do not need to reply in a hurry. I know that you are busy and sometimes it is difficult for you to take a time to E-mail. 」 「お気になさらずに」といったニュアンスを伝えたかったのですが、もしかしたら失礼な言い方になってしまったかな、と気になっています。 英語にお詳しい方、教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 (お礼はやや遅れるかもしれませんが、ご容赦ください。)

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ほしい商品について在庫の質問をしていました。すみませんが意味を教えて頂けませんか?お願い致します。 Hi I have these AAA at our office in the US, if you are interested I can give you 5% off these AAA below, these are one time prices since they were shipped to my office in the US and I don’t want to ship them back so I am offering them at a huge discount please let me know if you are interested. I also have a lot of other popular styles with only 2-5 in each style such as the Mansur AAA style, 1111 luggage and phantom styles, and many 2222 quilted AAA styles including boy please let me know if you are interested. Please see below, I can order the AAA for you however the below are the MOQ for the AAA, if you are interested and you can order the MOQ I can give you 5% off retail prices. This is a special price since you would have to order a bit more but please let me know if you are interested, the blank ones we can no longer order for you.

• 和訳お願いします

again? don't do that ! you are hitting to my weakest point :) I cannot stand looking at you ;) どういう意味ですか? SNSサイトに投稿したプリクラについてのコメントです。

• 英文でのメール【至急お願いします】

教授にアポイントのメールを送ったところ、このような返事が来ました。 I will be in XX from about 9:30. You can come at any time. I forgot to send you an invitation. We are having Japanese curry and rice tomorrow from 11:30-1:30 in XX by my office. If you like, please come and eat some with us. I can look at your paper then. これに対しての返事なのですが、 Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your helpless. Thank you for invite me. I am looking forward to see you tomorrow. だけでいいでしょうか? なんか素っ気ない感じがするのですが(笑)。 また、Thank youを2回も続けてしまったのですが、よくないですよね・・・。 (2文目はappreciateに変えました) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 またメールなので、敬語になっていなければ教えて欲しいです。

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。

以下の英文の意味を教えてください。 There is no reason at all to assume that,in a big city for example, all the people around you are leading active,rich,fulfilling lives,while you alone are on the outside looking in.

• イギリス人の恋愛表現について、又メールの微妙なニュアンスが知りたいのです

イギリス人の友人に貰ったメールです。 「Now I know houw you feel when you are waiting for an email from me.I keep looking at my phone and checking to see if you have replied....is it me?Have I done something wrong?Don't you want to email me?I am sorry keep mailing....it is just I am worried about you.」 この前に、来たメールがあります。仕事をしていて出られなかったほんの半日ほどの話です。 「Please e mail me!I am really worried!!!」 「Are you OK?I am at work and thinking of you.If you are OK,please e mail me.」 ちょっとトラブルがあり、それを彼に打ち明けてさよならした後に、何度かこういったメールが1時間おきに数件入りました。仕事をしていて返信できなかっただけなのですが、こんなに心配しているとは思わず、慌ててメールを返しましたが、正直言って彼が私の事をどう思っているのか良くわかりません。すきだとは言われたのですが、英語が不得意なので、詳しいニュアンスがわかりません。 それに、であって未だ2ヶ月なので、あまり彼のことも知らないし、普通に友達として飲みに行くくらいです。 「I am happy that you are happy.」 これも大体はわかるのですが、友達に毎日こんなこと言うのでしょうか?ニュアンスが良く分かりません。 それから一番分からないのが think の使い方なんです。 「This moment all I can think about is you.」 「I am thinking so much about you」 考えるって直訳すると???なんですが・・。 これも毎日のように届くので、なんだろうと思っています。 想うと言うのは分かるのですが、その重みが良く理解できません。