• ベストアンサー

英語です

Thus , a well-trained person can tell what movement someone is making simply by listening to what he or she is saying. これのsimplyから残り全部はMで括って大丈夫なのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#212313
noname#212313
回答No.2

Mは修飾語ということですね。その通りです。SVOCAの文型としては、以下のような構造になります(Aは副詞を意味し、MはAに分類される)。ダッシュ(’)は文に使われる句の中でのSVOCAを示すように使っています。なお、修飾関係の一部は矢印で表しています。 A(Thus ), S(a well-trained person) V(can tell) O{O'(what movement) ← S'(someone) V'(is making)} A[(A(simply) → by V'(listening) A'{to O''(what) ← S''(he or she) V''(is saying)}].  上記のようになっていますので、「A[(A(simply) → by V'(listening) A'{to O''(what) ← S''(he or she) V''(is saying)}]」が、お考えの通りM(修飾語)となります。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

こうして、優れた訓練を受けた人には、ある人の言っていることを聞くだけで、その人がどんな動作をしているかが分かります。

関連するQ&A

• 速単の一部です

A well-trained person can tell what movement someone is making simply by listening too what her or she is saying. A person is trained to read body language can also guess which country someone is from just by watching his or her gestures. what movement someone is making と which country someone is from が 意味不明な解釈になってしまい、文構造や訳し方が分かりません。教えてください

• 英語

「彼は嘘をつきそうに無い。」を、「He is the worst person to tell a lie.」とするのはダメですか? ※解答は、「He is the last person to tell a lie.」でした。

• 速単の一部です

~what movement someone is making. 何の動きをする人がすることです ~which country someone is from. どの国の人は出身です 二つとも意味不明な解釈になってしまい、文構造や訳し方が分かりません。 教えてください

• 英語に訳して頂けますか?

he is saying something about how he can not believe he got away with it.

• 英語に詳しい方教えてください!

昨日英会話の先生とご飯に行ったんだ。 という言葉に対して、 「彼女が日本人で、日本語がペラペラなあの人?」 という場合、 Is he the person who has a Japanese girlfriend and can speak Japanese well? と答えるのは、ナチュラルでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語のクイズ?

友人から聞いたものなのですが。。。 それぞれの英文の説明に合う単語を 当てはめるそうです・・・ 答えはなんでしょうか?? (1)a person who sees an accident and  who can tell other people what happened (2)a single event which is usually not very important (3)to stop for a moment before doing or saying something (4)a feeling of great sadness (5)to have something returned that was taken from you

• 英語の文章で理解できない部分があります。

2つ質問させて下さい。 (1) He is a kind person as well as being a beautiful person. 上記の文章で、beingが付く意味が解りません。 具体的に教えていただけますでしょうか。 (2) what made the species extinct has not been revealed yet. 何がその種を絶滅させたか、まだ明らかになっていない。 この文章の前半の意味が解りません。(what made the species extinct) 何の文法に当たるのかもわからず調べようがありません。 解説いただけますでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語日記7 秀才と天才の差

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 What is the difference between a brilliant person and a genius person. I think there are two types. First, people who can do something with a lot of make an effort, which is called a brilliant person. Second, people who can do something without a lot of make an effort, which is called a brilliant genius person. Suzuki Ichiro is well known for a brilliant person. He is not a genius. He has failed over and over, but he has never given up in his life. That is why he succeed. I cant choose which one is better. However, I would choose a brilliant person if I could choose. It is because I satisfy a lot when I will achieve something. Anyway, most important thing is keep going on. 内容は気にしないでください

• When you are having an argument wit

When you are having an argument with someone, you are usually not trying to understand what the other person is saying, or what in their experience leads them to say it. Instead, you are thinking abou t your response:listening for weakness in logic to leap on, points you can twist to make the other person look bad and yourself look good. の中で 『points you can twist to make the other person look bad and yourself look good.』 の和訳問題があったのですが 答えが『相手の立場を悪く見せ、あなたの立場を良く見せることのできる点』と書いてあったのですが、 points you can twistの直訳『あなたがねじまげることができる点』の訳文は何故いらないのですか? 教えてくださいm(_ _)m

• as well as 文の繋ぎ方について

as well as 構文についてですが、 She is kind as well as beautiful. という形はよくみますが、 He is kind as well as beautiful person. または、 She is kind person as well as beautiful person. 上記の様な書き方は可能でしょうか?