• 締切済み

和訳お願いします。

分からない部分は下記の一部で ・Extroverted on the inside ・And she'll have to smell nice 参考までに全文もつけておきます。 上手く上手く訳せません。 よろしくお願いします。 Extroverted on the inside, introverted on the outside, he meanders through life seeking the woman who will contribute to their spiritual, mental, emotional,and physical love. And she'll have to smell nice.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• maabo50
  • ベストアンサー率34% (49/143)
回答No.2

「心は外に向いているのに、その気持ちを外には出せず」ということでしょうか?ここまで訳すと訳し過ぎかもしれませんが、言っていることはこうだと思います。

r5r5r5
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 出版先に問い合わせた結果以下の文で回答がきました。 彼は内面は外交的で、外面は内向的だと思って います。だから彼は、精神的な知的な感情的な肉体的な愛に貢献できる女性を探 して、人生をさまよっています。だからいい匂いのする女性なら申し分ないね。

• dripdrop
  • ベストアンサー率78% (149/191)
回答No.1

この場合、extroberted は「他人との交際を求めている」という意味かと思います。日本語に訳すには、extroverted on the insideとintroverted on the outside の順序を逆にしたほうが分かりやすいでしょう。 つまり、 彼は外見は自分の内に閉じこもっているように見えるけれど、内心では他人との交際を求めていて、互いに精神的、肉体的な愛を育むことができるような女性を求めて人生をさまよっている。 And she'll have to smell nice は そして、彼の求めている女性は、さわやかな香りのする女性でなければならない。 smell nice は、一応「さわやかな香りがする」と訳しましたが、もっと露骨な意味をもつのかもしれません。 それはこれに続く文章を読んでみないと分かりません。

r5r5r5
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 出版先に問い合わせた結果以下の文で回答がきました。 彼は内面は外交的で、外面は内向的だと思って います。だから彼は、精神的な知的な感情的な肉体的な愛に貢献できる女性を探 して、人生をさまよっています。だからいい匂いのする女性なら申し分ないね。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

1,You'll have to find someone else to take to impress. 2,Do you actually think of those things to say to girls and them use them on us?

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となりますので、中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is a financially competent person. One who will have many ideas about how you can earn more money and acquire possessions and improve your mutual wealth. One who should be able to help support or provide for you. You’ll gain nice possessions and things of value. Both of you will dream of wealth, security, and status. I think money will come to you both, you’ll both benefit financially and materially from the marriage, but too much emphasis will be placed on financial matters after the marriage. Spiritual and creative things are just as important, for these feed the soul of a relationship, while wealth sustains the worldly and material side of a relationship

• 英文和訳

次の英文を和訳してくださいm(_ _)m When you have lived as long as I have,you will discover,I hope,that it is not what one sees on the outside,so much as what is in the inside of a man,which makes him happy and contented,or the contrary.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 和訳お願いします…

I have to go to sleep, goodnight 〇〇, and remember that things will change and you will find a good situation if you stay positive and keep trying, you can always come visit here and travel to see beautiful nature with me, I'll help as much as I can listening and looking for opportunities for you, I have some ideas already

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

What do you say to someone who had cosmetic surgery and it looks terrible? I have a relative who just posted a picture of herself on social media after having undergone extensive facial surgery. It looks awful. I will have to see her over the holidays, and I know she’ll want to talk about it. She is a cruel narcissist who has always been insecure about her looks, so she constantly makes hateful comments about other people and takes great pleasure in hurting and manipulating people. This goes beyond garden-variety pettiness to sociopathic-level behavior. 最後のセンテンスの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hmmm you like this hotel? I think you know how to appreciate nice things. ・You know that it's only 1 more week before I get on the plane ... I really can't wait to be with you again. ・And it's going to be really nice to see you in your own country and in Tokyo! . ・And of course I choose only the best things for you.

• 和訳してください。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳機を使わずに和訳してください。 細かい部分がよく理解できません。 I trying to convince her that she didn't need to ask me for everything, that I wasn't always right about everything, that she should speak up and stand up for herself and argue with me when I had the wrong idea... but she just didn't want to learn. Deep down inside, I discovered, she was the sort of woman who wanted a strong man to dominate her, whom she could lean on and rely on for anything she needed. She wanted to feel safe and taken care of. I don't think that's a bad thing on its own... but over those years I started to become a man I don't want to be: arrogant, controlling, overconfident. Like I couldn't help but enjoy all that power she was always giving me. But I don't want to be that man. And I don't want to live that relationship. I *have* to be able to grow, to learn, to always be taking life as a new lesson, but how can I do that if I'm never wrong about anything? It was too tempting, and it made me a darker person. So, though I loved her very much and it tore my heart to do it, I had to end our relationship. I was not the man she was looking for, even though she wanted me to be. And she was not the woman I have been looking for, even though I desperately loved her beauty and inner light

• 和訳お願いします

Oh I see, well I'm sure you'll do great on your exams^^ I don't have any big plans since my summer vacation is almost over:( But I am planing on being an intern at a radio station, and I'll be on my friends radio show on Tuesday! I guess that is a big plan? haha よろしくお願いします

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。 Sex-role stereotypes have been costly to society. They have prevented a number of people from assuming more productive roles and have resulted in the expenditure of substantial resources on emotional and physical problems generated by these stereotypes.