• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

英文の添削をお願いします

英文の添削をお願いします。去年のプレゼンテーションは3年生と4年生に分けてグループを作っていましたが、今年は学年混ぜてプレゼンテーションを行ってほしいです。という英文ですが、  We held presentations dividing 3rd year students and 4th year students last year, but this year, we want you to form groups mixing 3rd year students and 4th year students. という文章でいいですか?

noname#201437
noname#201437

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • 閲覧数49
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3490/5258)

We held presentations with 3rd year students and 4th year students separately last year, but this year, we want you to form groups with 3rd year students and 4th year students mixed up. でどうでしょうか。 私なら Juniors and seniors were in separate groups when we had presentations last year, but this year, we want you to have both juniors and seniors in each group. としたいですが。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英検ライティング添削

英検準2級のライティング添削をお願いします!! 何点くらい取れるかもだいたいでいいので教えていただけると嬉しいです! 質問: Do you think it is important for students to learn how to give presentations at school? 解答: I think it is important for students to learn speaking to give presentations at school. I have two reasons. First, I think it is important for students to speak frount the everyone. If we can speak frount the everyone, we can useful in the future. Second, we can listen to everyone’s opinion. 観点は、 [内容] 課題で求められている内容が含まれているか [構成] 英文の構成や流れがわかりやすく論理的であるか [語彙] 課題に相応しい語彙を正しく使えているか [文法] 分構造のバリエーションやそれらを正しく使えているか この4つで、それぞれ4点満点で合計16点満点です。 中2で、質問の内容もあまり理解できなかったので、解答も少しずれているかもしれません。スペル間違えもあると思います。 よろしくお願いします!!

• 「AさんとBさんのビデオ」を英語にしたいのですが。

AさんのプレゼンとBさんのプレゼンのビデオがそれぞれ一つづつあります。 この2つのプレゼンのビデオをメールに添付して送るとき、 "I'll send the videos of A's and B's presentations "でいいのですか。 自信がないのは 1、videoにsをつけるのか 2、 A's and B's presentationsと2人ともに所有格の’sをつけたのですが、正しいのかどうか。 です。 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 一度和訳してみましたので、添削宜しくお願いします

自分で訳してみましたが、アドバイス・添削宜しくお願いいたします。 assessment is performed through business issue presentations conducted as one aspect of the training for candidates for promotion to management positions. 評価は、管理職への昇進のための研修の一環としてプレゼンテーションを通じて行われる。 the candidates for promotion to manager and supervisor should give presentations about their approaches to business issues in order to assess their qualifications, abilities, and aptitudes for management positions.the assessments will be used for making decisions regarding their promotions. 管理職と監督者への昇進のための候補者は、管理職のための資質、能力、適性を評価するために、ビジネス課題へのアプローチを発表する必要がある。評価は、それらに関ついて所信表明について決定する。 linking in-company jobs with market wages 市場賃金と当社との関連付け

• 私の書いた英文の添削をお願いします。

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自身がないのでこの英文が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい英文を教えてください。それと翻訳機では、通じなかったので今回は、翻訳機を使用せず、辞書で調べて書きました。 In Japanese university system is diffident by universities. I’ll tell you about my university Alma master. First year students must study education subjects. If you become second year student, you must do special study. ( Second year students must study education subjects and special subjects.) Third years & fourth years students must study almost special subjects.  Fourth years students must write a graduation thesis.( If you don’r pass it, you don’t graduate university. ) If you are up year, you study level up. But it isn’t individual level. If you don’t pass credits(compulsory subjects,etc..) , you must study next year. If you don’t pass decide number’s credits and compulsory subjects, you don’t graduate university. 日本の大学のシステムは、大学によって異なります。私の母校の大学について教えます。1年生は、教養科目を学びます。2年生になると専攻コースで学びます。(2年生は、教養科目と専門科目を学びます。) 3年生と4年生は、ほとんど専門科目を勉強します。そして4年生は、卒論を書きます。(卒論が不合格だと卒業できません。)学年があがるにつれてレベルアップします。しかし個人に合わせたものではないです。もし単位(必修科目)を落としたらまた、次の学年で勉強します。決められた数の単位と必修科目を合格しないと卒業は、できません。

• 英訳をお願いします。

1 Realizing the power of nature to inspire today`s world. 2 We can learn from today`s living things because they are successful survivors on this planet. 3 Presentations have the power to make a great difference. 4 We can use the power of presentation to realize our dreams.

• 英文の添削をお願いいたします

英文の添削をお願いいたします こんにちは。当方、工学部の学生です。 学会に参加するために、英文でのAbstractを提出する必要があり、苦戦しています。 そこで、下記の英文の添削をお願いしたく、質問させていただきました。 ・タイトルとして 英文 Test fabrication and evaluation of interfacial reactions of AAA component for XXX 日文 XXXのためのAAA部材の試作と界面反応の評価 英文 However, there is not the AAA satisfying a demand of XXX under the present condition, and it is necessary to develop the AAA newly.Therefore, we tried to fabricate the AAA component which used BBB and CCC. 日文 しかしながら、現状ではAAAの要求を満たすXXXは存在せず、新たに開発する必要があります。したがって、私たちは、BBBとCCCを用いたAAA部材の製作を試みました。 AAAは、今回製作した試作品、BBBおよびCCCは、AAAの製作に使用した材料(元素)です。 XXXは、AAAを必要としている実験施設です。 添削や、より適切な文章のご教示をいただきたいです。 稚拙な英文で恐縮ですが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳のチェックをお願いします。

英訳のチェックをお願いします。 大変申し訳ございませんが、以下の日本文の英訳のチェックをお願い致します。一度メールを送った程度の面識しか無い相手なので、丁寧な感じが出るようにしたいと考えています。意訳でも結構ですので、宜しくお願い致します。 (日本文) ・プレゼンテーションに関する情報提供、ありがとうございました。 あなたは、親切にも私たちがプレゼンテーションする日について情報提供してくれましたが、1点教えて下さい。私たちは、登録した際、XXをAAセッションで、YYをBBセッションでプレゼンテーションすることを希望しましたが、あなたのEメールでは、それが逆になっています、その理由を教えて下さい。 ・また、プレゼンテーション後の質疑応答に対応するため、AAセッションとBBセッションに通訳を1名同行させたいと考えておりますが、問題ないでしょうか? ※XXとYYはプレゼンテーションのタイトルです。 (英訳) Thank you for your email. You kindly informed us of our presentation date. By the way, I have one question. When I sent you the registration form for participation in the events, I asked you to make presentation about XX at AA and YY at BB. But that is opposite to our expectation in your email. Please let me know the reason. In addition, we hope that we let an interpreter attend at AA and BB for question and answer after our presentations. Could you accept this?

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 4th ‘10 I went out to drink with my entering in the same year after work. I thought it was enjoyable for me. I don’t need to care for them and I can talk anything I think. I wander a drink of yesterday will not be same. And I wander I have to go to drink a place I wouldn’t like to. I have to think it is a business. Is it happy life for us to do so?

• ビジネス文書(英文)添削のお願い

海外からの研修生の受入を実施し、その概評を本国にレポートすることになりました。 公式文書の場合、主語は“I”なのか“We”が良いのか? などなど、不慣れな英語で四苦八苦しています。どなたか添削をお願いします。 Mr. Aは、“C”及び他のシステムに造詣が深く、我々のプログラムにおいて、積極的に議論に参加した。 Mr. A has knowledge of “c”and other systems, in our program, taken an active part in the discussion. 彼の提案(問題提起)はプログラムの内容の充実に貢献した。  2文考えました。どちらの文章が良いでしょうか? His suggestions made a contribution to a fulfilling our program. (His problem presentations made a contribution to a fulfilling program.) 我々に、よい刺激を与えてくれたことに感謝している。 We are very thankful that the suggestions makes to give new impetus to us. Mr.Bは誠実な方で,熱心にプログラムに参加した。 Mr. B is a very loyal person, and our program participated with great ardour. “C”及び他のシステムに関する、我々の活動について理解して頂けたと確信している。 We believe that he understand our activity on“C”and other systems. “C”及び他のシステムに関する、我々の活動について理解して頂けたと確信している。  It was a very short program, but I appreciate that I was sent to sharing of nice time.

• 英文日記の添削をしていただけませんか(^^)

また英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) Last week , my husband went to Hokkaido reading students for a school excursion for 4 days, so I had to take care of my two-year son alone. It was hard task than I had thought. I thought that single-mothers in the world are very tough then. By the way, I and my husband want to build a detached house, so we are looking for the land recently. We can't find the proper land which we both satisfy, however. It's very difficult to decide where to live. I think we need big power to find the proper land where we live in the future.