• ベストアンサー

英語得意な方、回答お願いします。

I missed my family during my stay in Europe.の否定文は、 I didn't miss my family during my stay in Europe.ですか? 回答お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.1

そのとおりです。

Nami763
質問者

お礼

ありがとうごさいました!

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

ズバリその通りです。

Nami763
質問者

お礼

ありがとうごさいました!

関連するQ&A

• どなたか英語が得意な方、宜しくお願いします。

どなたか英語が得意な方添削を、宜しくお願いします。 恐れていたことが実際に起こってしまいました。AA滞在中に空き巣に入られてしまっていたのです。 楽しい旅行中に私に知らせては可哀想だと主人は帰国するまで私のは知らせなかったのです。 私の最近の不運の連続について、「二度あることは三度ある」という諺は英語で”Bad luck comes in threes” というと話していた矢先でした。 Unfortunately, something I've been always afraid of finally came true : My house was burglarized during my stay in AA. My husband worry about telling me about it while I was out enjoying the trip. Incidentally, we were just talking about suffering my bad fate. There is the saying, "it (bad luck) comes in threes,". (この手紙は旅行に一緒に行った友人に送るものです。主人は都合で旅行に同行できず留守番をしていました。) 長くて申し訳ありませんが宜しくお願いします。

• 英語で謝りたい

英語で『ごめんね。私が悪いんだ。怒らせるつもりはなかった』 I'm sorry. It's my fault.I didn't mean angry you. この文で大丈夫でしょうか? 謝って、これからも仲良くしていきたい気持ちが伝わる良い文はありませんか?

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳をお願いします How are you? Are you not too warm? I've heard from my Japanese colleagues that it's very warm in Japan lately. Tomorrow I need to go to Mamma-san and Pappa-san ... is that how you call your parents in Japanese? My sister will also be there and we're going to have a bbq in my parents garden. I'm looking forward to it, because I haven't seen my parents or sister for a very long time. And I won't seem them for a very long time as well. Because next weekend I'm already leaving for Osaka ... and I'm going to stay there till (at least) the end of August. That's about 7 weeks ... I will be very very busy with my work, but it would be nice if we could meet. Yes and hopefully we can eat o-toro ... but you will have to select the restaurant ... since it is your country :) I do know a nice place in Osaka where you can eat tiramisu ... if I close my eyes I can still see you enjoy eating your tiramisu ... hahaha ... you were super cute!!! Today the Tour de France has started. It's the world's most famous bicycle race. Do you know it? Well tomorrow (mmm ... for you today), the finish is in Brussels. And on Monday they will start in Brussels. It's very close to my house ... you can't park in the streets around my house. It's a pity that I won't be able to see it since I'm going to be at my parents place tomorrow. I checked and at HUB they will show the Tour de France on television ... ha now I have an excuse to go to the bar :) Enjoy your Sunday ... and hope to see you,

• 否定文の考え方について

否定文の考え方について For two month, jane hasn't been here. のhereは否定の(notの)作用域に入らないそうです。http://okwave.jp/qa/q5874511.htmlのNo.2のご回答に書いてあるような理由でです。 また、You can't smoke in hereという文でも、(自分が理解した限りでは)http://okwave.jp/qa/q5874423.htmlのNo.3のご回答のように、notはsmokeのみを否定しているそうです。notは動詞を否定しているそうなのです。 自分は今まで、 I didn't leave home because I was afraid of my father.(僕が家を出たのは、親父が怖かったからじゃない)    とか、 I didn't speak very slowly.(あまりゆっくりとは話さなかった) などの文は、文否定で文末まで文全体を否定していると思っていたのですが、違う(=動詞のみ否定している)のでしょうか?なんだか文否定というものが分からなくなってきました。。 For two month,Jane hasn't been here.という文では、For two monthとhereは動詞を修飾する副詞ですがどこを修飾しているのでしょうか? また、 John didn't steal Bill's bike. のような(副詞ではなくて)目的語がある文や、 I didn't listen to any of the speakers. のような文については、notが否定しているのはどこでしょうか? また、上で出たhttp://okwave.jp/qa/q5874423.htmlのNo.3のご回答では、 >(3)特殊構文を除けば not は動詞を否定しています >  He speaks not only English, but Russian. >  英語だけでなく、ロシア語も話します。 とあるのですが、これは、語句否定の場合は動詞が否定されない、ということですか? 質問ばかりですみませんが、どなたかご説明をお願いします。

• 英語に詳しい人に聞きたいです。

次の内容を含んだ英文をホームステイの 手配業者に向けて作りたいです。イギリス向けです。 •空港には7/29の20:50に到着する •ホームステイ先への到着は24:00頃になってしまいそう •その日は迷惑になるから他の場所に泊まるべきか、到着が遅くてもその日に行くべきか、何かアドバイスが欲しい とりあえず自分で考えた文は、 I arrive at the Heathrow airport at 20:50 on 29th. (確定未来だから現在形?) So, I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to get to my accommodation by 24:00. Should I stay in another place on that day for fear I should bother my host family? Or should I go to her house on the day even in the late night? Would you give me any advice? です。 文法上のミスや失礼な用法などあると思いますので、どのような文が好ましいか教えてもらいたいです。

• 英語の仮定法の表現

よろしくお願いいたします。 英語の仮定法なのですが,主節部分に否定を使う場合はいかでいいいのでしょうか? あるところで,If I had Dokodemo Door, I didn't need to buy a car. という文があがりましたが, If I had Dokodemo Door, I wouldn't need to buy a car. のように思うのですが。最初のdidn't をつかった文は正しいのでしょうか。

• 英語と日本語について。 その1

質問1;  I have a pen.(冠詞a+名詞)・I hane two pens.(数詞+名詞+s又はes) これによって英語では、数が分かります。日本語は、多分 「ペン持ってるよ。」って言うのが普通で(だと僕は思っています)数に対してあまりこだわりが無い様に思うのです。つまり、「有る、無い / 持ってる、持ってない」 が重要ではないかと思われます。 が、I borrowed my car to my brother .の場合。 兄貴か弟か、は分かりません。日本語では、「車、兄貴に貸してる。とか、 弟に貸したよ。」って感じかな? 何故ここで“誰に”のこだわりは、英語には無いのでしょうか? 質問2; e.g. I have been to New Zealand for about a year. My stay in that country, I usually homestaied at kwiw's family. Of course, I have had a happy time there. What did I learn there? I took a lot of things, and I lost some things there. Now I am looking back on my past that is my stsy in that country, I didn't make an effort enough, because I would be able to speak Engulish well if I made mach efforts during my stay in that country. まず、御粗末な英文をお詫び致します・・・。  同じ名詞を文中に繰り返すのは良くないとの事ですが、that,itやthereを3行、4行使い続けるのは良くないとも聞きました。文章の前後で、何を指したthat このthereは何処だ!って分かると思うのですが。如何でしょう。 小学生の頃、国語でこんな問題 ( それ、あれ は、何を指すか?) やった様に記憶しています。 まじめな回答、洒落た解釈なんでも結構です。宜しく御願い致します。

• 英語の得意な方にお願いします。

「Better Than I Used To Be」という曲が好きなのですが 英語ができないので意味がいまいち理解できません。 和訳ソフトで変換しても理解不能な文章になってしまいます。 どなたかわかりやすいように和訳していただければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。 I know how to hold a grudge I can send a bridge up in smoke And I can't count the people I've let down, the hearts I've broke You ain't gotta dig too deep If you wanna find some dirt on me I'm learning who you've been Ain't who you've got to be It's gonna be an uphill climb Aww honey I won't lie I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be I’ve pinned a lot of demons to the ground I’ve got a few old habits left There’s one or two I might need you to help me get Standin in the rain so long has left me with a little rust But put some faith in me And someday you’ll see There’s a diamond under all this dust I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil But I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be

• 英語です。適語を入れる問題です。得意な方

2つの文が同じ意味になるように(--)の中に適語を入れなさい。 1.This is the reason why I came late.= This is the reason (--) (--) I came late. 2.I know an old man named Smith.= I know an old man (--) name is Smith. 3.May 5 is my birthday.= May 5 is the day (--) I was born. 4.I know a girl with brown eyes.= I know a girl (--) (--) brown eyes. 5.The building on the hill is a castle.= The building (--) (--) on the hill is a castle. 6.I didn't believe him.= I didn't believe (--) he said. 7.The road is full of cars, so it is the most dangerous place in the city.= The road, (--) is full of cars, is the most dangerous in the city. 8.I called on my aunt, but she was out then.= I called on my aunt, (--) was out then. 9.He had two sons,but both of them were killed in the war. = He had two sons, but both of (--) were killed in the war. 10.It was not the thing that I wanted to do now.= It was not (--) I want to do now. 11.Everyone longs for peace and security.= There is (--) one (--) longs for peace and security. 12.He came to the dinner because he admired her.= His admiration for her was the (--) (--) he came to the dinner. 13.His father was a barber. He loved his father deeply and lived in the same house for thirty-five years.= His father,(--) whom he was deeply attached and (--) whom he had lived thirty-five years,was a barber. 14.I am ready to do (--) service may be in my power.= I am ready to do (--) service (--) may be in my power. 長くなりましたが、できる方、お願い致します

• 否定疑問文の回答について

もう二度と遅れないでしょうね!という文章を英語にすると、 否定疑問文を使って、 Won't you be late again? になります。 それに対する回答は No, I didn't(はい、遅れません) になっていました。 しかし、本来であれば答える内容が肯定であれば、 NOではなくYesを使うはずです。 どうして、この問題ではNoを使っているのでしょうか?