• ベストアンサー

日本語訳を御願いします

メール交換をしている相手から Some times I email things I should write about. I am sorry. It is my feeling at that time. というメールが来ました。 ほとんど英語が出来なくて、辞書で調べてみたのですが、いまひとつよく理解できません。 なんとなく良い内容ではないような気がして不安なのですが・・・ 宜しく御願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • boyinusa
  • ベストアンサー率58% (80/137)
回答No.2

Some times I email things I should write about. I am sorry. It is my feeling at that time. 意訳: わたしは書くべきと思った事をそのままメールしてしまうことがあるんだ。 ごめんね、それがその時のわたしの気持ちなんだ。 相手側が時々口滑らせてしまうこともあるからその時は勘弁!というようなニュアンスではないでしょうか。 以上、参考までに。

jvrjry
質問者

お礼

ご回答してくださり、ありがとうございました。 訳していただいた後、ニュアンスを教えて頂きよくわかりました。 お礼が遅くなってすみません。

その他の回答 (1)

• agnler
  • ベストアンサー率28% (53/183)
回答No.1

おそらく、I should write about.は、I shouldn't write about.だと解釈して、 私は、ときどき、書くべきじゃないことをメールしてしまいます。 ごめんなさい。 その時に思った気持ちを正直に伝えたつもりだったんだ。 みたいな感じです。

jvrjry
質問者

お礼

わかりやすくご回答していただき、ありがとうございました。 お礼が遅くなってしまいすみません。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳お願いします

I com back In France because my traveling In Madagascar was not so nice. Now I am In Paris, and I stay hier about on weekends. After that I Will com In Nice at my home. 英語勉強中の外国人友人からのメールです。 想像と英語力がないとわたしには無理そう。 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けますか?

Yes i really enjoy your email ..please question me any time is that i am busy some time i get so mush calls all day about web site work or graphic design work ... and i travel all over Orlando to go to some business to make some ads or some website... and some time i work on my prototype site Call end went i have time to check my email i i try to think of a question .but my mine is thinking of something from work ..and that is way i am busy ... こちらの文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 大大至急です!(´;ω;`)日本語訳お願いします。

翻訳機にかけるのはやめてください。 英語がわかるかた、日本語訳おねがいします。 (1)I more than just like you. (2)I'm not saying I like tall girls. I'm saying I don't care about how tall a girl is.  (3)If things are going to work between us when I leave. (4)Right now it seems like you're scared and it makes me think that things are going to work between us when I leave.  (5)No one else but you. I am not unconcerned either. There are going to be times that I won't be able to talk to you everyday. When I go to Montana I will be at work for 5 days at a time and won't be able to go back home and email or message you. Or if I deploy somewhere and I will only be able to message you 1 or 2 times a week maybe. That's the way it's going to be and I need you to be able to handle that. Please know that there will never be a day that I don't think about you or I won't be thinking about you all day. 日本語訳お願いします。

• 大至急日本語訳をお願いします!!

すいません。至急返信を送らないといけなく、辞書を引っ張ってもよくわかりません。 アメリカのいとこからのメールです。 Hello. My name is John. I am Daniels older brother it is nice to meet you. I was wondering are you excited to come to America because I am exited to meet you. I love Japan I want to learn about it because it has great video games,awesome places,and well my family I never get to see lives there. Thanks email me back soon. 突飛な質問ですいませんが、至急和訳お願いします!

• メールの返信(英語)について

先ほど受講しているクラスの時間を間違えた時間で、教授にメールを送ってしまいました。 そして、教授から「11:00だよ!」という訂正のメールが来ました。 その返信として、 「Thank you for your reply. I am sorry about that. I will attend your class at 11:00am on Thursday.」 でいいでしょうか? また、持ち物に関して質問をしたのですが、「過去に歌ってきた楽譜を持ってきて」と返信が来ました。 「英語の歌を本格的に歌ったことがなく、また今日聞いたような歌は習っていません。どうすればいいですか?」と付け足したいです。 I have never sung an English song in earnest and learned the song that I heard today. What should I do? I am sorry to bother you about this kind of basic things. I would appreciate your help. でいいでしょうか? 失礼な文章になっていたら添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします

下の文を日本語訳お願いします^^ hello!! Now I have got at school a lot of tests. On 25 May I'll end this school year Can you tell me more about your character? ^^ About me: I like to be alone, but I have friends at my school, in music school In 2006 I've broken spine. My former "friend" ○○ pushed me and I've fell. I like romantic books, romantic films, romantic anime and romantic manga My friend ○○ says that I am a romantic. Sometime I write poems in Russian or in Ukrainian. I hope my letter is interesting and not dull You can ask me something if you want I'll glad to answer on your questions P.S. Do you know manga "Mars"? If yes, what you think about it? I am reading this manga now. 翻訳など使わずにお願いします!!

• 日本語訳お願いします!

Hmm I am on my way to go to Japan next year! I wanna study japanese so I will make the test in June. If I pass I win my pass.... but I am afraid that my high school notes doesn't help because I got depression in that time. I sure will visit you if I get the pass 日本語訳お願いします!また、何と返したら良いでしょうか? よろしくお願いします!!

• 英語と日本語について。 その1

質問1;  I have a pen.(冠詞a+名詞)・I hane two pens.(数詞+名詞+s又はes) これによって英語では、数が分かります。日本語は、多分 「ペン持ってるよ。」って言うのが普通で(だと僕は思っています)数に対してあまりこだわりが無い様に思うのです。つまり、「有る、無い / 持ってる、持ってない」 が重要ではないかと思われます。 が、I borrowed my car to my brother .の場合。 兄貴か弟か、は分かりません。日本語では、「車、兄貴に貸してる。とか、 弟に貸したよ。」って感じかな? 何故ここで“誰に”のこだわりは、英語には無いのでしょうか? 質問2; e.g. I have been to New Zealand for about a year. My stay in that country, I usually homestaied at kwiw's family. Of course, I have had a happy time there. What did I learn there? I took a lot of things, and I lost some things there. Now I am looking back on my past that is my stsy in that country, I didn't make an effort enough, because I would be able to speak Engulish well if I made mach efforts during my stay in that country. まず、御粗末な英文をお詫び致します・・・。  同じ名詞を文中に繰り返すのは良くないとの事ですが、that,itやthereを3行、4行使い続けるのは良くないとも聞きました。文章の前後で、何を指したthat このthereは何処だ!って分かると思うのですが。如何でしょう。 小学生の頃、国語でこんな問題 ( それ、あれ は、何を指すか?) やった様に記憶しています。 まじめな回答、洒落た解釈なんでも結構です。宜しく御願い致します。

• 日本語訳をお願いしたいです

I am studying japanese by my own sometimes coz i watch animes all the time wwww Do you? I kown some japanese word but i can't make it to a sentence…no gramma lol How about i try to speak it and you correct me haha iidesuga wwwww? 上記のみが送られて来て自分でも訳したのですが、いまいち文法が分からないのでお願いします!

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい

日本語訳を教えて下さい When I decided to send my son to a regular Japanese elementary school, my friends and family in America asked if I was worried about stereotype that bullying is worse in Japan. I bullying, I told them it's a told them my son would be fine. And at first, he was happy and learning well. なんとなくはわかるんですがはっきりとは理解できず、どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか。