eBayでの取引における問題とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • eBayでの取引において、私が出品者として半月前に商品を落札されましたが、商品の送り先の郵便番号が間違っていて、すでに2週間も別の都市に滞在しています。
  • 私はどちらのミスかはわかりませんが、郵便局員のミスかもしれませんが、どちらでも問題ありません。
  • 私はただ、配送の領収書のコピーが必要です。送っていただけますか?それなら、その領収書を使って地元の郵便局に申請を書くことができます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

ebayでの取引にて(英文翻訳)

私は出品者で半月前に商品落札されましたが I need your help. The thing is that my package was sent with the wrong postal code and it's stuck in another city for 2 weeks already. I don't know if it's your mistake or the postal workers, but it doesn't matter. I just need a copy of the shipping receipt. Can you send it to me, please? Then I can write an application for local postal service to fix a code on my package. このようなメールがきました。 英語は初心者であまりわからないのですが、どういったことを言ってるのでしょうか? 「shipping receipt」とが欲しいという事は大体は分かりましたが、 「shipping receipt」とは領収書の事でしょうか? 英語が分かる人教えて下さい。 落札者はロシアの人です。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

和訳は次のようになります。 「お願いがあります。 私の荷物の郵便番号が間違ったまま送られたので、2週間も別の街で留め置かれたままです。 それがあなたの間違いなのか郵便局側の間違いなのかはわかりませんが、それはどうでもいいです。 私はただ、発送の領収書のコピーが欲しいのです。それを私に送っていただけませんか? そうすれば、地元の郵便局宛に郵便番号の間違いを修正する申込書を作成できるのです。」 参考になれば。

関連するQ&A

• eBayオークションのメールの意味がわかりません

eBayオークションで買物をし、ペイパルで支払いをし、出品者にトラックナンバーを教えて欲しいとメールしたところ次のようなメールがPaypalから送られてきました。 Your package will be shipped by PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal Service! 出品者 used PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal Service to create a shipping label for your package. Once the package is given to the Post Office(tm), it will be on its way to you! 商品が発送されたのだと思っていたのですが、すぐあとにこのようなメールが再度Paypalから届いていました。 出品者 has cancelled the shipping label for the reason below: Label Did Not Print Your package will no longer be shipped using PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal Service. 発送をキャンセルしたという内容のようですが、 理由であるLabel Did Not Printの意味がわかりません。また発送がどうなっているのか出品者に問い合わせしたいのですが、なんと書けばよいでしょうか。 文例集とつたない英語で取引しているもので不測の事態にどうして良いかわかりません。 アドバイスをお待ちしております。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

I could post out about next Thursday I need to complete a few orders if ok let me know, I hope you understand about international shipping costs the heavier the package the more expensive it cost us.

• ebay 英文

先日ebayで買物をしましたところ、こんなメールが売り手から届きました。 The US Postal Service automatically adds insurance based on weight. For your model, it's $79, which since it was less than the declared value, it didn't show up. Anyway, there's no way to add insurance without actually going to the post office. Since there's only a $10 difference, if we have to file a claim for $79, I will send you the additional $10 through PayPal. こんな事は初めてなので戸惑っております。。。 $10を払い戻してくれると言う事でしょうか? その場合、返信にはどういう英文を送れば宜しいでしょうか? 御忙しいとは思いますが、どなたか回答いただけると助かります。 宜しくお願い致します。

• ebayの取引翻訳について

翻訳ソフトではじめてebayの取引をしました。 入金確認したので本日発送後にtracking numberを連絡すると言ってきたのですが3日程連絡がなかったので、 こちらから連絡したところ下記返事がありました。 I think I may have left it at my office, if so I can find out the number from the post office. I'll let you know on Monday EST. それで月曜までまって再度連絡したところ又下記返事がありました。 The tracking # was not at my office so tomorrow I will go to the postal Office and try and find the record. I don't usually hang on to my reciepts from the postal office because everybody gets their product on time. I have yet to have a problem. I'll go tomorrow and see what I can do, but rest assured it was sent out last week. Please let me know if you have any problems with that. 翻訳ソフトでの解釈に少々戸惑っています。 翻訳解説をお願いします。

• Paypal、eBayに詳しい方アドバイスお願いいたします。

eBayオークションで買物をし、ペイパルで支払いをし、出品者にトラックナンバーを教えて欲しいとメールしたところ次のようなメールがPaypalから送られてきました。 Your package will be shipped by PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal Service! 出品者 used PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal Service to create a shipping label for your package. Once the package is given to the Post Office(tm), it will be on its way to you! Shipper: U.S. Postal Service Shipping Method: Global Priority Mail Note from Seller: thank you 商品が発送されたのだと思っていたのですが、すぐあとにこのようなメールが再度Paypalから届いていました。 出品者 has cancelled the shipping label for the reason below: Label Did Not Print Your package will no longer be shipped using PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal Service. If you have questions about why this shipment was cancelled, please contact 出品者. (略) U.S. Postal Service package reference number: LC056448832US (略) ----------------------------------- Purchase Details ----------------------------------- Note: this lable didnt print, will send from postal office 発送をキャンセルしたという内容のようですがトラッキングナンバーのようなものがキャンセルメールに入っています。つたない英語力で今まで経験のないメールが送られてきて困っています。 私の商品は別の方法で送られたということなのでしょうか。詳しい方アドバイスください。

• 今、ebayで取引をしているのですが翻訳サイトにかけてもわからないので

今、ebayで取引をしているのですが翻訳サイトにかけてもわからないので誰か翻訳お願いします。 Hi, I am shipping through express mail. I don't think it takes that long. Thanks for your patient, Allen

• 下記の英文の翻訳をお願いいたします。

自分で訳してみたのですが、どうもよく解らなくて困っています。 翻訳機でなく翻訳できる方にお願いいたします。 I understand your concern that item has returned to you by Shipping service as address description was wrong. I reviewed your order #103-2109678-8381029 and checked all the details precisely and found that the buyer address is correct and I have searched it on www.Google.com and I searched it successfully. I would like to inform you that you have to contact your postal service for correcting the details as buyer address is correct and the item is returned to you wrongly. I hope the information mentioned above helps in resolving your issue. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for purchasing with us online at DinoDirect . Thank you for your email.We are really very to make the incoveinece to you.If you resend the item back to us,please resend it by regular post service with tracking number.Please email us the receipt of the shipping fee to us .And also tell us the tracking number of the package after you rend it to us .Thank you for your cooperation.

• My ebayで

My ebayのSelling Remindersなんですが I am awaiting payment for 1 item. があるのですが、落札してもらった方が日本人だったので PAYPAL経由ではなく直接日本銀行間の取引にしたいのですがどうやれば、よろしいのでしょうか? この I am awaiting payment for 1 item.表示は消えないのですか?PAYPAL通さないでやると... また I need to ship 7 items and print shipping labels. I need to leave feedback for 8 items. があります。ひとつはプリント7つしなさいという意味だと思うのですが、絶対に印刷しないと問題が発生するのでしょうか? それと次の文はお礼文だと思うのですが、私はebayでsellerなので 届いたという文を受け取ってからの方がfeedbackがいいと思うのですがどうすればよいでしょうか?

• ebay 取引につきまして

海外オークションで発送地域がアメリカのみと記されているため 以下の文言で日本に発送可能か問い合わせましたが、返事が翻訳ソフトで翻訳しても 今一つわかりません。 なんと、いってきているのでしょうか? 質問 I understand that the item can be delivered within US only ,however,could you send it out to japan 返事 I would like to assist in safely shipping this case to Japan, but you will need to meet the expenses. Do you have a preferred shipping agent in mind i.e. DHL, FedEx ect? Would you like me to make shipping enquires at this end?Regards,Patrick.