• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

I was wondering if you accept custom orders for a little different blade design. I am looking for Electrician's knife made from blue steel, similar in looks as traditional Japanese razer. Or maybe you could recommend something that would hold edge well against copper.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

少しばかり違ったブレードデザインの特注というのは受け付けてもらえたでしょうかね。私は伝統的な日本製剃刀と外観が似ている、ブルースチールで作られた電工ナイフを探しているんです。またはあなただったら、銅に対しても十分切れ味のある刀をもつ何かを紹介してくれるのではと思っています。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

I am however looking to buy a stand for it, similar or the same as those used in your eBay pictures. Do you sell them, or if not, can you recommend where I could buy one?

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 和訳をお願いします

I was wondering if you might be willing to sale this iteam for 100$

• 和訳お願いします

I wanted to thank you for placing your orders with us this year. For your convenience, we will be sending you online access to view all items we have available for your future orders. You can also place your orders directly online if you would like and Tom will contact you with shipping and payment details. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

The original pictured knife had no sticker on the handle. I've noticed that you've also changed all of the pictures in your auction (I have the original picture to prove this). Is this the original knife I paid for or is it a substitute?

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is a slight change in my plans ... but it's good ... I don't need to work on the 10th of January. So I will arrive from Osaka on Friday the 7th of January and will go back to Osaka on Tuesday morning on the 11th of January. For this weekend I'm wondering which hotel I should book. Which one do you think is better? 〇or〇. I think the hotel in Shinagawa is nicer ... but maybe you want to have a different location. What do you think? For me it's the same.

• 和訳をお願いします。

I would like to know if you ship to brazil and how can i do to by the sashimi knife. In ebay i can only buy for shipping in the USA

• 和訳お願いいたします!!!

・Is there a special reason you recommend this area? Should I stay close to a specific metro station? ・It's so fun! We can plan a trip and be together again. ・Oh I also don't need to work on the 3th and 4th ... so I only will stay in Osaka evening of 5th and 6th ... hmmm I think it's better to work in Tokyo the 1st week. I'll double check with my boss. ・Are you sure that's ok with you? Maybe you're parents would miss you? Or maybe your father will become angry at me?

• 簡単に和訳のほうをよろしくお願いします。

the blade sharpening (for which you charged me $30) was less than satisfactory. I would like to ask that you refund the fee charged for this as it appears that it was either not done or done poorly.

• 和訳をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m

また友だちからのメールです。 これは日本語で書かれたオススメの本はないか聞かれているのでしょうか?? what book would you recommend for japanese? You probably have no idea, since i, myself, can't even list books for learning spanish, but its good to ask