• 締切済み

英訳お願い致します

ご親切な方、お願いします。 次の英文の()内の代わりに、それぞれの日本語を英語に直して続けなさい。 Here are some pictures (that show how it happened.) 1我々がどのようにしてその山を登ったかを示す 2我々がどのように試合をしたかを示す 3彼がどのような生き方をしたかを示す 4あの有名な画家にかかれた ~するもの thing that ~ 1ナイフはものを切るのに使うものです。 2これは今朝家から来た手紙です。 3これは九州行きの列車です。 4これは空港行きのバスです。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数5

みんなの回答

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.3

1. 我々がどのようにしてその山に登ったかを示す Here are some pictures that show how we climbed that mountain. Here are some pictures that show the way we climbed the mountain. 2我々がどのように試合をしたかを示す 1. Here are some pictures that show how we played the game. 3彼がどのような生き方をしたかを示す Here are some pictures that show how he lived his life. how he livedだけでも通じますが、how he lived his lifeと同族の目的語を置くことで日本語の意味がしっかり出ます。 4あの有名な画家にかかれた Here are some pictures that were painted by that famous painter. 油絵などの「塗る」絵はみなpaintを使います。逆に、デッサンなど、鉛筆などで線を引くように描く絵はdrawを使います。painterは普通paintをすることになります。 ~するもの thing that ~ 1ナイフはものを切るのに使うものです。 Knives are instruments that we use for cutting. 2これは今朝家から来た手紙です。 This is the letter that I received from home this morning. 3これは九州行きの列車です。 This is the train that goes to Kyushu. This is the train that is bound for Kyushu. 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

drinker325
質問者

お礼

御回答誠に有り難うございます!!m(_ _)m

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

タイプミスがありました。訂正いたします。 1我々がどのようにしてその山を登ったかを示す that show how we climbed that mountain 2我々がどのように試合をしたかを示す that show how we played the game 3彼がどのような生き方をしたかを示す that show how he lived 4あの有名な画家にかかれた that show that was painted by the famous painter ~するもの thing that ~ 1ナイフはものを切るのに使うものです。 Knives are the things that we use when cutting things. 2これは今朝家から来た手紙です。 This is the letter that I received from home this morning. 3これは九州行きの列車です。 This is the train that is bound for Kyushu.

drinker325
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧に有り難うございます!!m(_ _)m

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1我々がどのようにしてその山を登ったかを示す that show how we climbed that mpuntain 2我々がどのように試合をしたかを示す that show how we play the game 3彼がどのような生き方をしたかを示す that show how he lived 4あの有名な画家にかかれた that show drawn by the famous painter ~するもの thing that ~ 1ナイフはものを切るのに使うものです。 Knives are the things that we use when cutting things. 2これは今朝家から来た手紙です。 This is the letter that I received from home this morning. 3これは九州行きの列車です。 This is the train that is bound for Kyushu.

drinker325
質問者

お礼

御回答誠に有り難うございます!!m(_ _)m

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

マリリン・マンソンの名言なのですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 『Anybody who doesn't want to realize this is fooling themselves. People are bored because they've done everything they can do. So now the fear of death is the only thing that gets them excited. That's why some people have made me into some type of sex symbol. I'm death on wheels the way I look.』

• 和訳をどなた様かお願い致します

Everyone is ok here as well! Thats one thing about life we all are getting older so we just have to ride life until the wheels fall off lol! i know your parents are healthy so don't worry so much. One thing i learned from my dad passing on is... make sure you love them as much as you can while they are still here and everything will be ok! Im getting old too but we still look good hahaha! ill send you a picture of me so you can see lol. You send me one too. Im really sorry i haven't checked on you in a while to see how you doing i feel bad for that because you are a good friend and a good person ok. Take care be safe... send me a picture ok peace.

• second time round って・・?

Take That の"Sure"という歌の歌詞に出てくる言葉なのですが、どういう風に訳したらいいのでしょうか?"second time round"がよく解りません。教えてください。 Isn't it a shame it never happened Though still here we are the second time round

• 私の英文間違ってますか? 教えてください!!

はじめまして。 私達夫婦からアメリカ人の知り合いに送る手紙(カード)の英文を私なりに書いてみたのですが、間違ってないか不安なので、どなたか教えてください。 できればアメリカ人と交流のある方がいいのですが・・・ Dear○○○ First of all, We are very sorry for the delay in sending this card. Thank you so much for the gift that you gave us the other day. We love them!! It was really kind of you. So, How is everyone? Hope everything is going well with your Family. Here are some pictures of us on our Wedding. This is the photo studio in ○○○, which has a chapel. On ○○○, You can have taken some pictures for free. You should go there!! Hope to see you soon, ○○○&○○○ (日本語では) まず最初に・・・ 返事が送れてしまってごめんなさい 先日は、贈り物(結婚祝い)をありがとうございました。 すごく気にいってます。 本当にご親切にありがとうございました さて、みなさんお元気ですか。 みなさん元気にやっていることでしょう これらは私達の結婚式の時の写真です。 ○○○にある写真館で、チャペルがあるんです。 ○○○の時には、無料で撮ってもらえますよ。絶対行った方がいいですよ!! 近いうちに会えます様に・・ ○○○&○○○ 間違いだらけかもしれませんが、どなたか教えてください!! お願いいたします

• 英訳のお手伝いお願いします。

Today is the five year anniversary of the terrorist attacks on 9-11. It is a very sad day for Americans. I remember when it happened, our whole country was united as one. Now, political groups and special interest groups have forgotten that unity, and we are so divided now. People are angry at the President, and angry about the war, and angry about anything they can think of. It makes me so sad to think that the same people who cried "Go to War!!" are now saying "War is wrong!!" just because they want to get elected into office. I HATE politics, all of it, because they say one thing and do another, just to get their way. これは私のe-mail友達のアメリカ人からのお手紙です。 一番最後の文のI HATE politics, all of it, because they say one thing and do another, just to get their way.の、they say one thing and do another, just to get their wayが全く解りません。私が訳すると"彼らは同じことを言っていたのに違うことを今はしている。"になりますが、次のjust to get their wayはわかりません。 どなたかお願いします。 以前に違う名前で質問を沢山させていただいたのですが、登録がなぜか消えてしまいお礼を言えなかった方がいました。ここでお詫びをさせて下さい<m(__)m>

• この文章を英訳していただけないでしょうか。

この文章を英訳していただけないでしょうか。 sometimes there are people who just come to you once in a lifetime and then they disappear but they tell you that how the life has meaning and value. And if I can't to see you more again or your destination is not the States, then you will see somebody whom show you kindness.

• 質問文を和訳していただきたいです。

1. How do you perceive United States culture? How would you define our culture and why? 2. What do you think of behaviors, traditions and beliefs in the US? (Industry, religion, values, etc.) 3. What are some of the good things about US culture? (What do we do that is good?) 4. What are some of the bad things about US culture? (What are some of the harmful things we do? お願いします!

• 文法が分かりません。

These are pictures which have no text attached, and as I'm typing in here sentences, in real time it's understanding these pictures and figuring out what they're about and finding pictures that are similar to the text that I'm writing. 上記の文のtext attached って、have の使役を受けたものですか。 それとも、text を後から説明している過去分詞ですか?その場合、have no attached textではだめですか?? 教えください。

• 和訳お願いします。

I will say the same is fun at first but then it get's boring and how your FB friend has so much sadness that they post their life out there. here you can have fun hear new music and share your thought and make new friends everyday to bad that some don't like their profile picture but hey we are here for the music. 以上の文を和訳お願いします。 語学力の無さと、文が続いてるせいかうまく訳せませんでした。 また模範回答も頂けると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

So picture yourself in that imaginary band again. You've enjoyed some success. Maybe you had a business manager fleece you along the way. Maybe you extended yourself a bit too far and took some financial knocks on the head. Or maybe one of your band mates became an unmanageable alcoholic mess. It's all good just as long as the alcoholic weak-link can hold it together and make music that sells or that people want to pay to see. But now you've got a family. And the financial gains you retain going into the future really matter. You owe it to your family to provide for them the best future possible. And there is no way for you to know as you approach your fifties how long this wave will last. God forbid colon cancer might be lurking around the corner. You may only have a few years left to capitalize on the blowback from the early talents that got you where you are.