質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

今日どこか外へ出るの?

関連するQ&A

• 問題の答えを教えてください。

You have to go to the library today. (下線部を問う疑問文に) 下線部はto the library です。 答えは  Do I have to go to the library today? になりますか??

• 和訳お願い致します。

(1)If you marry me,you will have to leave Japan (2)um do u know line?that is App (3)I would like to go over there (4)Its bit hot today Are you at work? (5)You look a lot like the Japanese,sweet face,very pleased to meet you どうか、宜しくお願い致します!!

• 英語の和訳

1:Not having finished his work,the clerk couldn't go to the party. 2:Left to himself, John might have been at a loss what to do. 3:There being no bus service, I had to walk home. 4:I don't like being told what to do. 和訳をお願いします

• 意味の違いがわかるように和訳お願いします。

意味の違いがわかるように和訳お願いします。 1. I intended to go to Europe. 2. I had intended to go to Europe. 3. I intended to have gone to Europe.

• 意味の違いがわかるように和訳お願いします。

意味の違いがわかるように和訳お願いします。 1. I intended to go to Europe. 2. I had intended to go to Europe. 3. I intended to have gone to Europe.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳してください Anyway maybe someday in the close future, we can have a chance to go out! But let's make it smooth. We don't have to rush everything right! よろしくお願いします

• すみません、和訳お願いいたします。

すみません、和訳お願いいたします。 Hi, I have sent US$500 as part payment for this unit.I will sent you TT copy today as i have being told to go and pick it up in the afternoon.I will advise next week when i will sent you the balance.Thanks for understanding. Regards, Richard Harrison Mbobela.

• 和訳をお願いします。

I have to let you know when I go there この英文を和訳したとき 1、そちらに行く時(行く直前)に知らせなければならない 2、いつ行くか知らせなければならない どちらの意味になりますか? それとも前後の文脈次第で意味合いは変わるのでしょうか? ご教示願います。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Hey. I hope u understand. I have feelings for u and i 'm scared, that i can fall in love with a girl that lives so far away. I tried to stop the contact but now i have to write u

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Today,a new teacher came to our class and said:i know japanese..and i said:genkidesuka? Teacher was surprised "how do you learn japanese?" and i said i have one friend .) thank you again and again..what are you doing?is that different things you have?write me..goodbye 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致します。